**Official DLR September 2020 Check In v2**

We're planning on being there September 6-12 at the Grand Californian. Fingers crossed!

Anyone else getting extra antsy?! Normally by now I'd be shopping for our trip, planning out the dining reservations, all of that.

Of course, if all this wouldn't have happened we'd be there next week which was our original plan but oh wellll.

I'm going crazy!

@TikiTikiFan , I am going nuts, mostly because I'm not even sure if this trip is happening. I feel like I'm simultaneously moving ahead as if it is, and as if it isn't. It's a strange feeling, to be sure.

I’ve been watching Youtube videos of WDWs cast previews and torturing myself. 😂 The park looks so delightfully empty. I’ll be curious to see what capacity looks like when it opens to the public.

While I still have faith that by the end of next week we will hear something regarding an August reopening. My wife and I began looking at alternative options for what to do for our vacation in Sept. :(

While I still have faith that by the end of next week we will hear something regarding an August reopening. My wife and I began looking at alternative options for what to do for our vacation in Sept. :(

I’m doing the same. I’m torn between October or November as back up plans. It’s so hard to plan anything right now. No reopening date yet, no Halloween news, no idea of holiday news. I can imagine we can expect no entertainment through the end of 2020 though. But still 🤷‍♀️

My DH and I will be going 28Sep2020 thru 03Oct20. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort. Our annual passes expire 09Sep20. I am really hoping that they are extended past this time.

Well, we're officially out :sad: We are rescheduling, but we're not setting a date until we see how things are going. Likely spring or fall 2021 though.

I wanted so badly for it to work, but with California starting to close things down again and hearing that LAUSD and SDUSD announced today that they're doing school online in the fall, we figured it was time to pull the plug.

Out also. Is there a place on the disneyland website to click to cancel my package like there is for WDW? Or are they going to make me call?

I cant find it.
I looked at my booking for DLR and all it has is payment options and a phone number to call. (714) 520-5060. They really should have an online tool to cancel or make changes. :(

I looked at my booking for DLR and all it has is payment options and a phone number to call. (714) 520-5060. They really should have an online tool to cancel or make changes. :(

yep. I called to cancel. The hold time was pretty quick, at least.

i’ll never get the Grand Californian for Disneyland Hotel prices again.

We have rescheduled to Sept 27-Oct 4 at the Grand Californian. Let's hope that the 3rd time is the charm!

I just changed our original trip in June, that changed to August, to mid September! Hoping the dates will stick this time! I too don't ever think we could stay at the GCH for the rate we got (originally booked at the DLH) Fingers crossed!!!!!!

We are out 😭 Coming from Australia so I’ve got no idea when we might be able to travel internationally again. Won’t be for a very long time though. Kids are devastated, as are we. Fortunately we have received full refunds for everything we had booked - flights, hotel, Disney tix and transfers, even travel insurance.

But still, sad 😢

Still scheduled for VGC from Sept 13-20. I will lose a ton of DVC points if I cancel, if Disney cancels then I get another year to use them. Flights on SW from Atlanta are booked but only time will tell.....

We are trying to decide if we should switch to WDW. We've already rescheduled a few times, and with work, it's hard to keep moving dates. Florida makes me nervous, but the county is under a mask order now. I just have a feeling DL won't be open by Sept 6th. Any thoughts?

We are trying to decide if we should switch to WDW. We've already rescheduled a few times, and with work, it's hard to keep moving dates. Florida makes me nervous, but the county is under a mask order now. I just have a feeling DL won't be open by Sept 6th. Any thoughts?
I was looking into that this week. The cost for airfare was exactly the same so that would be a wash. WDW is obviously more expensive. But when I approached my wife with this proposition she shot it down hard. She works for TSA and said there's no way she'd go to Florida and really does not want to go to California either. She said they're not just red zones, they are deep red zones.

Since I don't need to do final deposit payment until Mid August I'm just going to hold out hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!