**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

lovethattink - thanks for all this information!

This summer we purchased the Frozen Summer Fun package. DD8 totally loved it. I am in the planning stages for our July 2015 Trip (with 2 other families making our total 10 people :) ). What are the chances or have you heard any rumors about Frozen Summer Fun being brought back for Summer of 2015???

Thanks!! Happy New Year everyone!

lovethattink - thanks for all this information!

This summer we purchased the Frozen Summer Fun package. DD8 totally loved it. I am in the planning stages for our July 2015 Trip (with 2 other families making our total 10 people :) ). What are the chances or have you heard any rumors about Frozen Summer Fun being brought back for Summer of 2015???

Thanks!! Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Year!

The only Frozen Fun I've heard about is what's going on at DLR in CA. I hope they bring back FSF at DHS, but I haven't heard anything mentioned.

Happy New Year!

The only Frozen Fun I've heard about is what's going on at DLR in CA. I hope they bring back FSF at DHS, but I haven't heard anything mentioned.

:thanks: for responding so quickly!

I also hope they bring back FSF. We had such a great time. I would love for the other families traveling with us next year to be able to see it as well.

We went to Oakens the week of Christmas and liked the setup much better during FSF even without the ice skating. We were just happy it was continued from the summer. Should the Photopass area in front of the bridge be a magic shot with Elsa & Anna just like it was during FSF?

We went to Oakens the week of Christmas and liked the setup much better during FSF even without the ice skating. We were just happy it was continued from the summer. Should the Photopass area in front of the bridge be a magic shot with Elsa & Anna just like it was during FSF?

Yes, the bridge should still add Anna and Elsa.

Sure. Meet you in my front yard. :)

:)

Wouldn't it be great if there was a Hoth Snowground for SWW!?

Well, folks, it's been a nice run. I'm glad FSF was successful and brought about a new attraction for DHS. I'd except the sing-along to have a nice long run.

Farewell, to the Snowground and Oaken's. I will miss the Olaf cupcakes the most. I hope they continue to pop up around DHS. And my son will definitely miss the Snowground.

Who knows, maybe we'll see FSF again this summer?

Anyone know why they are closing it? I loved it!!!

We loved it too. I hope it will be back again in some form.

I had heard the contract was up Jan 31. I'm not sure why they chose Sunday as the last day, other than it also ended the Osborne Lights. Though last night all the Christmas music was playing and lights were lit but not dancing when we walked by.

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

I get closing the Snowground, I'm sure that took effort to maintain.

But why close Oaken's Trading Post? It's a gift shop. The two Frozen fans in my group coming 2/1/15 are going to be so upset. :eek:

I'm bumming too but thanks for the heads up!

Normally we go in September (had to go see the in-laws in England instead this year) and could have seen most of the Frozen stuff - now we have to settle for just seeing / hearing the sing along (I'm thinking that will be fun!). Sigh!

Maybe lovethattink should move to the west coast and start a thread on all their new Frozen stuff. ;)

I'm bumming too but thanks for the heads up!

Normally we go in September (had to go see the in-laws in England instead this year) and could have seen most of the Frozen stuff - now we have to settle for just seeing / hearing the sing along (I'm thinking that will be fun!). Sigh!

The sing-along is fun! We still go every Monday and I'm surprised at how many new one-liners I hear. Or even how delivering a line with a different inflection can change things up a bit. It's never the exact same show twice.

A trip to England sounds pretty good though!

Maybe lovethattink should move to the west coast and start a thread on all their new Frozen stuff. ;)

Lol. Sure. I haven't been to DLR since the early 80's.

Actually I was thinking about starting a Where's the construction at DHS thread. What do you think?

In the meantime, SWW has my focus. If anyone is going to be there, come join us on the SWW 2015 tips thread. My family and I are getting pretty psyched!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3324422

Na we need her "over here" - I look to her for info fairly often :flower3:

And going to WDW just involves a hop in the car, where CA is a bit more involved and expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!