**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

Thanks for your reply!! I'm so happy I got to see Oaken's in Nov, along with the show.

Tink-if you hear of anything please let us know!!

I am able to give a first hand account of the premium package. I have to admit it was pretty awesome and I was wrong about a few things.

The ice cream cart was off to the right, as soon as you enter.

From other's pictures, I had assumed the pin and lithograph were all in one. The lithograph is a picture of Anna and Elsa. The pin comes with a picture of the Osborne Lights.

DSC_0160.jpg

pinandlithograph.jpg

Sitting at a table to enjoy the lights is a completely different experience than walking through them. I enjoyed them immensely. Was given "Mickey vision glasses", green paper glasses that made Mickey's reflection show with each light.

To see all the lights, you need to get out on the streets and walk through each lit up area. But you can see pretty many lights from the dessert area.

Sitting behind the wall still had a great view of the lights around me.

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

On the table with the tea and coffee, there were flavorings of hazelnut, cane sugar caramel, and Zero Calorie Vanilla. There were assorted Twinings Teas. Another table had hot apple cider with caramel flavoring. It was interesting and I enjoyed that. But have to say I much preferred the hot apple cider with marshmallow flavoring they had last year at Epcot. Soda/Pop was in an ice cooler with bottled water. Hot chocolate with toppings of marshmallows and candy canes were also on this table, along with POG.

The Olaf Pops were not marshmallows, but were carrot cake in one snow ball and a chocolate cake in the other.

We attended the party on 12/18 and we did not receive a lithograph of Anna and Elsa just the blue box with a pin and a picture of the Osbourne Lights!

Thanks for your reply!! I'm so happy I got to see Oaken's in Nov, along with the show.

Tink-if you hear of anything please let us know!!

If I hear anything else, I will post it.

We attended the party on 12/18 and we did not receive a lithograph of Anna and Elsa just the blue box with a pin and a picture of the Osbourne Lights!

That's strange. I almost missed it, because it was just loosely laying in the bag and it was the size of the bag. I almost threw it away!

My fingers are crossed along with my toes rumors are swirling around about FSF coming back! I think that would be a great idea. Frozen is still popular and continues with a huge following. Here's hoping!

So, when I was at HS with my niece this summer I had the Olaf carrot cake cupcakes that were super delicious. We are back again, any ideas if they are still available or where? :)

So, when I was at HS with my niece this summer I had the Olaf carrot cake cupcakes that were super delicious. We are back again, any ideas if they are still available or where? :)

We looked the last couple weeks and couldn't find them anywhere. There is a Baymax cupcake with fake tasting banana icing and chocolate cake. It's really cute. But Olaf cupcakes tasted so much better.

Quoting these from the SWW 2015 tips thread:

Please treat this as a rumor until Disney confirms
I just heard from a CM friend that they are remodeling Superstar Television Theater to house the Frozen Sing Along meaning that the SWW shows will again be done at Premiere Theater. No word on when Frozen will move to STT. Again, it's a rumor until confirmed by Disney

Someone's posted a photo of the gutted stage in a forum on wdwmagic. There is also a prediction of it becoming the Frozen theater although nothing is confirmed.

Perhaps the long standing rumor of a move might just happen! I think while STT seats a few less people, the viewing is better.

My fingers are crossed along with my toes rumors are swirling around about FSF coming back! I think that would be a great idea. Frozen is still popular and continues with a huge following. Here's hoping!

You just made my morning (which is full of ice & a school day that was just canceled)!! Thank you for keeping us up to date with the latest information. I really do hope the rumors turn into reality. DDprincess: had so much fun last summer.

You just made my morning (which is full of ice & a school day that was just canceled)!! Thank you for keeping us up to date with the latest information. I really do hope the rumors turn into reality. DDprincess: had so much fun last summer.

Some of the people I talked too, think it's just an old rumor recirculating. I was told not to get my hopes up. But that are. :)

I am confused by the updated information on the first page. Is there a standby line for the Sing-a-long or do you have to have a fastpass? Thanks!

I am confused by the updated information on the first page. Is there a standby line for the Sing-a-long or do you have to have a fastpass? Thanks!

There is both FP+ and standby lines. A FP+ is recommended on holidays and high crowd level days, otherwise it's really not needed.

I saw on The Southern Casting Call a call for male and female inline skaters for WDW special events. Could this mean...?! That would be so awesome. Fingers crossed!

Just to bump because I've always loved this thread, and really hoping for a 2015 "FSF" !!!

Found these at Kohls today--- around 6 different styles/patterns

$7.99 --- originally 24-$28 !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!