Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

We have a split stay with BWV & Poly. It would be most convenient to do HDDR during our time at BWV. What would the best transportation be to HDDR from BWV? BWV to MK then boat to FW? Or BWV to HS then bus to FW? Thank you!

BWV to MK then boat to FW because the boat dock is a short walk to HDDR. With the second option, you would have to then transfer to an internal bus.

I have a 7:40 AM reservation for the Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno and we stay at Pop century. I think we need to take the HS bus and then walk the 15 minutes to the restaurant?

At what time should we wait for the bus?

Will there be Frienship boat running?

I have a 7:40 AM reservation for the Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno and we stay at Pop century. I think we need to take the HS bus and then walk the 15 minutes to the restaurant?

At what time should we wait for the bus?

Will there be Frienship boat running?
I don't know what time the boats start running, but it's almost a guarantee the 15 min walk will be MUCH faster, even if they are running.

You want to be on that first bus to HS, which should get you to HS by 7:15 the latest. The 2nd bus very likely will be too late for your ADR. That means being at the bus stop by 6:30, when the busses start running. It'll pick you up between then and 6:45, most likely, and get you to HS by 7.

If the next bus doesn't come for over 20 min (which is highly possible), you will be late for your ADR.

I would consider a taxi/uber/lyft, if possible for your family.

I'm considering a visit to Kimono's for sushi during one of my days at EP. If I leave by the International Gateway, what's the best way to get there? It looks like it's possible to walk (although some distance and through BW) or to take a boat. I'm fine with a slower, scenic route (solo trip) instead of a bus or Uber.

(Also - is the sushi THAT good to make the trip there? I've looked at other options on-property but Kimono's keeps coming up as the best of the bunch).

I'm considering a visit to Kimono's for sushi during one of my days at EP. If I leave by the International Gateway, what's the best way to get there? It looks like it's possible to walk (although some distance and through BW) or to take a boat. I'm fine with a slower, scenic route (solo trip) instead of a bus or Uber.

(Also - is the sushi THAT good to make the trip there? I've looked at other options on-property but Kimono's keeps coming up as the best of the bunch).
I can't say either way as far as the quality of the sushi goes....not my thing. But, you can take the boat from the IG..it will go to BW, then to YC/BC, then over to S/D...should take about 15 mins or so. You can also walk it, one of two ways. 1. walk straight over to BC, don't turn left towards BW over the bridge, then keep walking with the lake on your left. You will eventually get to the S/D. Or 2. walk up that slope, turn left towards BW, lake now on your right, stay on the boardwalk until you get to Jellyrolls, turn left and out of the BW area, turn left and over the bridge to the S/D. The BW route is probably a bit quicker.

We will be leaving AK and going to Hoop Dee Doo for the 4:30 show on 9/14 We will be driving our rental car since we will be going straight to the airport right after the show. My questions are:

-What time should we leave AK?
-Should we park in the main parking lot and and take the bus to HDD? (Is there a main lot? I've never been to FW)
-Are there Ubers that can take us from the parking lot to HDD?
-Can we park closer and walk?
-Is there a better alternative?

Thanks so much for your help!

We will be leaving AK and going to Hoop Dee Doo for the 4:30 show on 9/14 We will be driving our rental car since we will be going straight to the airport right after the show. My questions are:

-Should we park in the main parking lot and and take the bus to HDD? (Is there a main lot? I've never been to FW)

To the best of my knowledge, you'll park at the main entrance, where you would check in at the resort. Then you would take an internal bus to the HDDR area.
The other thing you could do would be to park at the TTC, boat to MK, then smaller boat to FtW. The boat drops you right down the path to HDDR. It's a nice way to do it.

Park in the front lot then take the Purple or Yellow (shown on the overhead) route buses. (As of right now the Orange route bus is not running). Either one will get you to the Settlement bus stop. You will walk from there.

What resorts does the BWI share a bus with? (can't remember if all 5 on the loop - Swan, Dolphin, YC, BC or just YC, BC, BWI). In what order does the bus go to the resorts? Is there somewhere I can find out how long it takes to get to MK, AK, and DS?

Just there last fall but unfortunately can not remember this info to tell someone else!

Thanks!

I hope this is the right place for this question:

Would I be able to hop by bus from HS after star wars fireworks (which start at 9pm) to MK, which has EMH until 11pm?

I want to make sure the busses will still be running from park to park, since HS would technically be closed. Also, how long do you think it will take to get to MK (including fighting crowds and waiting for bus)? Would I get to MK before 11pm, and would they let me in?

MK is my favorite park, and it would be my last night there, so even if I'm there to wander around only for a little bit, it may be worth it. Any input is appreciated! TIA

I hope this is the right place for this question:

Would I be able to hop by bus from HS after star wars fireworks (which start at 9pm) to MK, which has EMH until 11pm?

I want to make sure the busses will still be running from park to park, since HS would technically be closed. Also, how long do you think it will take to get to MK (including fighting crowds and waiting for bus)? Would I get to MK before 11pm, and would they let me in?

MK is my favorite park, and it would be my last night there, so even if I'm there to wander around only for a little bit, it may be worth it. Any input is appreciated! TIA
The bus will be running until after MK closes, and you will be able to enter MK any time up until closing.

I have no idea what time you would arrive at MK in the scenario you described.

We have a 10:05 breakfast reservation at Cape May Cafe at BC. How do we get there from POFQ? Should we go to HS, then walk or take the boat? I've read we could go to Disney Springs, but busses don't start going to resorts until 10. Also, we don't have hoppers, so we can't go through Epcot either. Don't really want a taxi/Lyft/Uber either. Thanks!

We have a 10:05 breakfast reservation at Cape May Cafe at BC. How do we get there from POFQ? Should we go to HS, then walk or take the boat? I've read we could go to Disney Springs, but busses don't start going to resorts until 10. Also, we don't have hoppers, so we can't go through Epcot either. Don't really want a taxi/Lyft/Uber either. Thanks!

If you don't want to do taxi/Lift/Uber, then you're pretty much limited to bus to DHS, then walk or boat to BC.

Hi there!

I'm assuming New Year's Eve is going to be a madhouse and I'm looking for transportation options to go:

1). Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo House) to Hoop de Doo Review for 400 reservation.

2). Hoop do Doo to Magic Kingdom for rides and 1040 fireworks dessert party.

3). Magic Kingdom back to Animal Kingdom Lodge right after the 1150 fireworks show.

We are not going to have our own car or car seats and have two little ones. One is in a car seat and the other a booster. I'm open to paying for Uber etc but need the car seats and am looking for fastest and most reliable option. What are your thoughts?

Thank you so much in advance!!!

Hi there!

I'm assuming New Year's Eve is going to be a madhouse and I'm looking for transportation options to go:

1). Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo House) to Hoop de Doo Review for 400 reservation.

3). Magic Kingdom back to Animal Kingdom Lodge right after the 1150 fireworks show.

We are not going to have our own car or car seats and have two little ones. One is in a car seat and the other a booster. I'm open to paying for Uber etc but need the car seats and am looking for fastest and most reliable option. What are your thoughts?

1. Bus to MK, boat to FtW (it's a short walk from the boat dock to Pioneer Hall).

2. Boat to MK.

3. Bus.

Hi there!

On NYE, I'd budget two hours each for trips #1 and #3.

I apologize if this has already been asked but is there a bus from DHS to Disney Springs? We are hitting up DHS for morning EMH to ride the 2 rides my DD wants (ToT and RRC) then plan to head to Disney Springs for some shopping. Was trying to find best way to do that without having to back to a resort to get to Disney Springs.

I apologize if this has already been asked but is there a bus from DHS to Disney Springs? We are hitting up DHS for morning EMH to ride the 2 rides my DD wants (ToT and RRC) then plan to head to Disney Springs for some shopping. Was trying to find best way to do that without having to back to a resort to get to Disney Springs.
No direct bus. Take bus to Pop or AoA, then bus to DS.

For a more relaxing but also time-consuming experience, take bus to OKW and then boat to DS. Get off at the 1st stop @ OKW and cross the bridge and the street to the boat dock. IIRC the 1st boat leaves OKW @ either 10am, or 11am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter