Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

• If you drive & park at Epcot, you'd need to take Uber, Lyft, or a taxi back to the Epcot lot at night (the parking lot is accessible all night.)
  • If you park at DHS and take the boat or bus to Epcot, you could walk back to your car at night. Boats start running 1 hour before the later of the 2 park openings. There is a lighted walking path along from BW to DHS.
  • If you take the bus, you'd have to transfer at Disney Springs at night, unless some park is still open when you're ready to go back.
  • You could drive your car from Epcot to DHS, boat to the restaurants, and then walk to the car.
  • You can park at Epcot, take the boat to DHS, take the bus from DHS to the front of Epcot, then drive and park at the Yacht Club for drinks & dinner. The bus will run until all Guests have left DHS.
  • I believe you can pay to valet park at one of the resorts and leave it there all day. Then boat or walk to all destinations.
Awesome! Thanks so much! Do you think I could get an uber from the Yacht club? Is there designated spots to wait for one?

We arrive tomorrow, and are staying at BWI. Am I correct in thinking the fastest way from BWI to MK is to take Lyft/Uber? And they will drop us at ticketing and transportation, right? Thanks, y'all.

We arrive tomorrow, and are staying at BWI. Am I correct in thinking the fastest way from BWI to MK is to take Lyft/Uber? And they will drop us at ticketing and transportation, right? Thanks, y'all.

Why wouldn't you want to take the bus? It's free and will take you right to the gate. If you take Lyft/Uber though, I would have them drop you off at the Contemporary and then walk from there.

I'm not opposed to the bus, I just wasn't sure what was fastest. We're not cutting it close on FPs, but I want to enjoy entering the park instead of running for a ride.

I would just take the bus. It's free and will be faster than taking a car to the TTC

Does anyone know if I can request a Minnie Van from Epcot to the Contemporary Resort if I am not a guest at the Cotemporary? We are staying at POR, but trying find the quickest option to get to MK from Epcot after Epcot closing. We are party of 2

Does anyone know if I can request a Minnie Van from Epcot to the Contemporary Resort if I am not a guest at the Contemporary? We are staying at POR, but trying find the quickest option to get to MK from Epcot after Epcot closing. We are party of 2

No, you have to be staying at one of the deluxe resorts (I believe they're all participating now) because a CM at the resort has to give you a code to input in the Lyft app.

Does anyone know if I can request a Minnie Van from Epcot to the Contemporary Resort if I am not a guest at the Cotemporary? We are staying at POR, but trying find the quickest option to get to MK from Epcot after Epcot closing. We are party of 2
Why not just take the monorail?

Why not just take the monorail?

Because we're looking for a quicker transfer and figured the monorail would be quite busy at park close and we're looking to get over to MK quickly to enjoy the EMH and get the most out of our park hopper tickets. Had read that monorail can take 30-45min with wait times during busy periods.

Hi! We will be staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge in March. We have dinner reservations at Epcot, Studios, and Magic Kingdom, all around 7:00ish. I am trying to figure out what is the latest time we can leave AKL and make the reservations. We are staying club level this trip and were wondering if it would be feasible to take advantage of the 5-7 pm appetizer/drink offerings from maybe 5-5:30 or 5-5:45 and then head to dinner? We are willing to take Uber/Lyft/Minnie Van. Then once we get to the park, I am thinking allowing 30 min to get through security and walk to the restaurant should give us plenty of time.

But on the MK night, would the bus be quicker? Would the time savings of Uber be negated by getting dropped off at the TTC or the Contemp then having to make our way to the MK? Also, on one of the Epcot nights, our dinner is in France. Would it be quicker to get dropped off by Uber at YC/BC/Boardwalk and go through the International Gateway or just go from the front of Epcot? Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated!

How long does it take to get from AK to AK Lodge Kidani Village? We have a lunch reservation at Sanaa and I don't want to miss it! Thanks!

How long does it take to get from AK to AK Lodge Kidani Village? We have a lunch reservation at Sanaa and I don't want to miss it! Thanks!

The bus ride itself is less than 10 minutes, but I would be at the bus stop at least 45 minutes before your reservation to allow for wait time. (It shouldn't be more than 20 minutes wait, but better safe than sorry.)

hi guys! I changed my reservation and have a different question. I'll be at Epcot most of the day but thinking about hopping over to HS for Fantasmic and Star Wars. We have an Ohana reservation at 9:35. I was thinking about driving to HS, taking a boat to Epcot, boat back for HS and then drive to Poly. What time do the boats start going between HS and Epcot for a 9am opening?

My other option is to bus to epcot, take the boat to HS if we don't stay at Epcot all day and then Uber wherever we end up to the Poly and then uber back to ASMovies.

What would your suggestion be?

Also IF I can get a saturday night reservation to The Edision, what is the best way to get to DS from either Epcot or HS? Thanks!

hi guys! I changed my reservation and have a different question. I'll be at Epcot most of the day but thinking about hopping over to HS for Fantasmic and Star Wars. We have an Ohana reservation at 9:35. I was thinking about driving to HS, taking a boat to Epcot, boat back for HS and then drive to Poly. What time do the boats start going between HS and Epcot for a 9am opening?

My other option is to bus to epcot, take the boat to HS if we don't stay at Epcot all day and then Uber wherever we end up to the Poly and then uber back to ASMovies.

What would your suggestion be?

Also IF I can get a saturday night reservation to The Edision, what is the best way to get to DS from either Epcot or HS? Thanks!
I believe those boats start running 1 hour before park opening, but they may have cut it back to 1/2 hour. You can also walk the footpath, but it's over a mile.

There are buses from the 4 theme parks to DS starting at 4pm, but there are no buses back. If you are going back to a park before it closes, you could take a bus, boat, or walk to a nearby resort, and then catch a bus to the park. (Remember that there are no buses from the Epcot resorts to the Epcot parking lot.) After closing, I think you'd have to take a taxi, Uber, or Lyft.

Staying at Contemporary. Have 8:05 PPO ADR for Epcot. Quickest way there (we're not morning people)? Heard monorail not reliably running right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!