Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

Ever since Uber i don’t see the busses ever getting us back lol that hot to cold transition will not be missed either especially late at night

What would be the best way to get from Kona back to Caribbean Beach. Dining reservation is just after 7pm.

What would be the best way to get from Kona back to Caribbean Beach. Dining reservation is just after 7pm.
Given the current hours, I think you're only for-sure no-cost option would be to transfer buses at DS.

Unless you can get a bus to Epcot (closing at 9), but I don't know about a bus from Epcot to CBR.

Given the current hours, I think you're only for-sure no-cost option would be to transfer buses at DS.

Unless you can get a bus to Epcot (closing at 9), but I don't know about a bus from Epcot to CBR.
I agree with the above, but the best way is probably a ride-share

When using a ride share to Whispering Canyon , what location do you choose?
Enter Whispering Canyon or The Wilderness Lodge? Lyft seems to list them separately and I have never been to the Wilderness.

• One-way bus service from the 4 Disney theme parks operates daily from 4:00 PM until 11:00 PM or 1 hour after theme parks close, whichever is earlier. Per Disney website

Is this happening now? I've heard that since they reopened they are not doing Parks to DS busses, so you have to go to any resort and take a bus to DS or bus to Saratoga Springs and walk to DS.

Is this happening now? I've heard that since they reopened they are not doing Parks to DS busses, so you have to go to any resort and take a bus to DS or bus to Saratoga Springs and walk to DS.

I just came to this thread to ask the same question - I hope it is true! Since dining options are limited, I would like to go to DS for dinner after the parks.

Okay, since I'm the first one here, I might as well just ask the question I'm sure is on everyone's mind...:rolleyes1

What is the best way to get to O'hana's for breakfast from Port Orleans Riverside? I have a 7:30 am ressie, and I'm not scared to get up early:)

Carey
Make its open because I thought it was closed!

Can you get a bus to Disney Springs from the parks?
Buses currently are not running from parks to Disney Springs at a!!. We were there S August 18-29. You needed to get to a resort and then take a bus to Disney Springs.

From MK we walked to Contemporary and got a bus. From Epco t walked to the Beach Club and took a bus. From Animal Kingdom took bus to Animal Kingdom Lodge and then bus to Disney Springs. From Hollywood Studios, we got a bus to Saratoga Springs Resort, got off bus at "Congress Park" stop and followed sidewalk, walking to Disney Spring

We have a trip coming up in two weeks. We are staying at CBR. Our HS day is Sunday 9/27 which is also my daughter's b-day. At 7pm when the park closes, I would like to take the skyliner to Riviera and surprise her with a celebration cake there. If we are at Riviera past the time the skyliner closes how do we get back to CBR? Is it within walking distance?
TIA

We have a trip coming up in two weeks. We are staying at CBR. Our HS day is Sunday 9/27 which is also my daughter's b-day. At 7pm when the park closes, I would like to take the skyliner to Riviera and surprise her with a celebration cake there. If we are at Riviera past the time the skyliner closes how do we get back to CBR? Is it within walking distance?
TIA
Yes, in fact, Riviera was built on what used to be part of CBR. If you're near the northern end of CBR, the walk from your room to Riviera may actually be shorter than the walk to the CBR Skyliner station.

Here are my general questions for our trip in November!
Best way to get from Whispering Canyon to Boardwalk Villas?
Animal Kingdom to Disney Springs?
Hollywood Studios to Riviera (I know there are multiple ways, but I don't think I know them all!)
Boardwalk to Fort Wilderness

Thanks so much in advance!

Hollywood Studios to Riviera (I know there are multiple ways, but I don't think I know them all!)

Thanks so much in advance!
I'll answer what I can

Animal Kingdom to Disney Springs? Bus to any resort (AKL good choice) then another bus to DS. Buses from the parks to DS are not currently running.

Hollywood Studios to Riviera (I know there are multiple ways, but I don't think I know them all!) Skyliner to CBR then switch to Skyliner Riviera/Epcot line.

IMHO, assuming the transfer park is open at the time:
Bus to HS, Skyliner to Epcot, walk to BV.
Alternate: Boat to MK, bus to BW.
Bus to SSR, getting off at Congress Park stop (I believe it's the 4th stop). Then walk to the shoreline of the lake, and turn left to the bridge to DS Marketplace.
No, I think the Skyliner is the only reasonable way.
Walk to Epcot IG, Skyliner to HS, bus to FtW.
Alternate: Bus to MK, boat to FtW.
The bus from HS goes to the Outpost, where the horseback riding is located. The boat from MK goes to the Settlement, where the restaurants are located. Internal shuttle buses travel between the 2 locations.

If you'll be traveling between resorts after the parks are closed, your only option is a bus to DS, and then a bus to the destination.

I’m planning our trip in December and several questions have been answered in earlier posts. My question now is, what’s best option for GF to Riviera for breakfast? Then Skyliner to HS? TIA!

Last edited:
We are typically Disneyland people, but are so excited to get to go WDW for a weekend next month! The transportation confuses the heck out of me though. :confused: I know how to get to and from the parks, but could one of you kind souls please let me know how to do the following on Disney transportation?

Pop to Fantasia Gardens mini golf (and back) on a Friday night (Is this even worth it?)
Pop to Fort Wilderness (and back, for horseback riding!) on a Monday mid-morning

I know that rideshares would be quicker and that's always on option, but just wanted to see how to make these little trips that are not park related. Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!