Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

Hotel bus to DHS, Powell or boat to Boardwalk. Well, reall, to Swolphin then walk to Ale &Compass from there.
What's Powell?

YC is next stop after Swan, and it's only 4-5 minutes. I think it might be faster to stay on the boat.
Skyliner seems counterintuitive, as boarding it at THE has you heading away from Epcot and needing to transfer at CBR. It's not, ultimately, as the timing is about the same.
Did spell-check really change DHS to THE? Only one letter in common!

Yeah. Spell check on this tablet is ridiculous. "Tablet" almost came up as "tabletop"; every single time I type "or", it gets changed to "of"...

Help please!
We will be at GF for dinner at Citricos for 8:30 pm reservation.
Staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani.
MK closes at 8:00, so buses will likely be finished by the time we are done with dinner.
Party of 8.
Best options to get back to AKL-K?

Help please!
We will be at GF for dinner at Citricos for 8:30 pm reservation.
Staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani.
MK closes at 8:00, so buses will likely be finished by the time we are done with dinner.
Party of 8.
Best options to get back to AKL-K?
I don't know if it's the best option but if any of the parks are open when you finish supper (or have closed within 30 mins) I'd be tempted to take a bus there and transfer to an AKL bus at the park.

Another option might be to take a bus from GF to Disney Springs and transfer to an AKL bus there but that's definitely not a direct route by any means.

Will be at ASsports in Feb. we have ADR at Chef Mickey’s at 7:30 on the 2nd. What’s the best route to get there? MDE directions say bus to AK then bus to CR. I was thinking bus to MK and walk over to CR. But I’m not sure what the walk to CR is like from bus drop off to CR.

Will be at ASsports in Feb. we have ADR at Chef Mickey’s at 7:30 on the 2nd. What’s the best route to get there? MDE directions say bus to AK then bus to CR. I was thinking bus to MK and walk over to CR. But I’m not sure what the walk to CR is like from bus drop off to CR.
You could do either. The walk from MK bus to Contemporary is probably 10-12 minutes at a regular walking pace.

Is it possible to Take the Skyliner from Pop >> Epcot Monorail >> MK
Only if you have a Park Hopper or annual pass. You would have to enter Epcot to do that. There is no way to walk around the outside of Epcot from the International Gateway (where the Skyliner station is) to the front of the park where the Monorail station is.

Hi All, it's our first visit without a car and we have to use DIS transportation. We're staying at CBR and we have an ADR at Cali grille at 8pm. What is the best way to get there and get back to CBR after a late dinner?

Last edited:
Hi All, it's our first visit without a car and we have to use DIS transportation. We're staying at CBR and we have an ADR at Cali grille at 8pm. What is the best way to get there and get back to CBR after a late dinner?
Bus to MK, and then a short ride on the Resort Monorail or a 10-minute walk to CR. Be forewarned -- you will need to go thru MK bag check when you get off the bus. An alternative would be Skyliner to DHS, then bus to CR, which would not require going thru bag check. Allow 75 minutes.

For the return, if any park is still open, you can go there and transfer. If MK is open, walking will be much faster than the monorail. Or if DHS is still open, you could take a bus there and then the Skyliner or bus to CBR. If all parks are closed, the only route is bus to DS and then bus to CBR. Or if you have no children under 5 (needing a child safety seat), you could pay for Lyft or Uber.

Hi. Any internal ways of getting to/from CBR and Waldorf (for dinner) other than taxi, etc.? Thanks.

Hi. Any internal ways of getting to/from CBR and Waldorf (for dinner) other than taxi, etc.? Thanks.
I was hoping someone with recent experience would chime in, but AFAIK, the shuttles between Bonnett Creek & the parks require resort ID, so I believe the answer is "No."

From GF to AKL I'd do a ride share like Lyft. You will be glad you did rather than trying to make all those connections.

We just got a surprise upgrade from ASMo to Coronado Spring for our additional one night stay. Now, we want to enjoy the resort as well as keep our other plans for that day... We have two questions:
How to go from Pop to CS? I know that Disney will transfer our luggage for a split stay but I do not think that they will transport us directly.
Is it possible to walk between CS and Blizzard Beach? I have seen contradicting information on this.

We just got a surprise upgrade from ASMo to Coronado Spring for our additional one night stay. Now, we want to enjoy the resort as well as keep our other plans for that day... We have two questions:
How to go from Pop to CS? I know that Disney will transfer our luggage for a split stay but I do not think that they will transport us directly.
Is it possible to walk between CS and Blizzard Beach? I have seen contradicting information on this.
You can take an Uber, Lyft, or taxi; or you can ride Skyliner to DHS and then a bus to CSR.

There has always been a sidewalk between CSR & BB. The walk is almost exactly 1 mile. What contradicting info did you see; the only issue would be if they closed it recently.

Hi - question about driving to Disney Springs I am hoping someone can answer. We've always parked at the Orange Garage (don't think Lime was open yet on our last trip). Is it easy to access the Orange garage when coming from the west (traveling from Windsor Hills). It is hard to tell from maps whether there is a turn lane or how to get in - I love the off ramp/entrance to the Orange garage - makes that very easy to access but we'd rather park closer to the Marketplace side when we go on our first night. I do all the driving and my navigators are not always great and I know maps on my phone doesn't always take into consideration where you can't make a left turn.

Staying at the Towers at CS this month.
We will have our own vehicle but is it easier to take the bus to and from MK and the resort? I hate dealing with the ttc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!