OFFICIAL(ish) CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL DINING PACKAGES INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question could we reserve this package online instead of calling

While it has certainly happened before that the phones went live before the online link did, the online booking link has been added and it's set up to book online just as it has in past years (I've booked online every year). So, I find it likely that the link will go live on July 3.

Historically, what time do the packages start booking? 6 AM, on this year July 3rd? Any tips?

They have been bookable online in years past. I’d hope they’re ready to go at 6am ET but with Disney IT there are no guarantees. In terms of tips, when you first pull up a reservation, you’ll see the show time that goes with it. There doesn’t seem to be much rhyme or reason to the show time. Last year some reported success in refreshing the screen to get a different show time.

Looks like Whoopi for some of our days.

Now I don’t feel so bad about rescheduling our dates away from that week. CP with her would have been a no go, and it is her the whole week we would have been there.

Following! Thanks for all the info!! - it has been 10 years since We've done CP and need all the dining advice I can get! I can't wait as my son's HS choir will be part of the choir - He get's to sing in CP, I'm so jealous and excited that he gets this opportunity. :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!