OFFICIAL(ish) CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL DINING PACKAGES INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attending my first Candlelight Processional day after Thanksgiving. I have 2 dining package reservations. One for the 6:45 performance and One for the 8:00 show. Other than personal preference is there anything better about last show, mainly from a logistics stand point ?

My son is performing in both shows. Didn't know if those who have had a family member in program have a show time preference. Such as meeting up with family member after the performance, getting to fireworks, etc. I am going to cancel one reservation but can not decide which one to drop. I was waiting on my fast pass day which was Tuesday and I got fast passes worked around both reservations

Attending my first Candlelight Processional day after Thanksgiving. I have 2 dining package reservations. One for the 6:45 performance and One for the 8:00 show. Other than personal preference is there anything better about last show, mainly from a logistics stand point ?

My son is performing in both shows. Didn't know if those who have had a family member in program have a show time preference. Such as meeting up with family member after the performance, getting to fireworks, etc. I am going to cancel one reservation but can not decide which one to drop. I was waiting on my fast pass day which was Tuesday and I got fast passes worked around both reservations
Congrats to your son! My dd is performing in the last two shows on dec 14. I’ve not been able to get reservations for either of her shows. Only the 5pm show has availability. Hoping something else opens soon!

As far as why choose one over another, it should be dark for both shows and the last show ends early enough to find a spot for the fireworks. so I think which show is really just whichever you want.

We were told that my dd would stay backstage in between the shows and they’d be fed and hang out.

I prepaid but plan on adding the dining plan to my dvc stay. Will I just get a refund once I get to the restaurant and actually use the two credits?

THIRD, we've done the package before; how "little" can you hear if you skip going to the show all together and just stand on the walkway outside the theater? (I am torn about using our DP credits for this)
Two years ago I did exactly this. I stood just outside the boundary of the theater and watched the entire show. Actually, I think I ended up sitting on the ground (it's a fairly long show to stand for). I could see and hear everything. In that situation, where I was solo, it was perfect for me. Could see and hear fine, but didn't have to spend a bunch of time waiting in line for a seat or spend a ton of money for a guaranteed seat.

Never been to Candlelight Processional but going this year with the dining package. Just curious, what type of "ticket" do you get to show in order to get in the line for seating? Is it a paper type ticket or is it put on your magic band?

Never been to Candlelight Processional but going this year with the dining package. Just curious, what type of "ticket" do you get to show in order to get in the line for seating? Is it a paper type ticket or is it put on your magic band?

Last time we went they gave us a sticker.

Have the dining packages been pulled from online booking? I get no availability at all for our date.

Have the dining packages been pulled from online booking? I get no availability at all for our date.
No, you can still book online. I've seen openings today for various dates. Some dates had more openings than others. I guess it all depends on what date you are searching for.

Hello,
So half of party doesn't want to see the Candlelight procession because they already saw it , plus we will have a toddler that for sure won't stay still , but we want to eat together , the ones not going have the deluxe DP, is this doable ?
Thank you!

I have just purchased the Ale & Compass buffet breakfast for 3 adults . The email says that the prepaid amount includes gratuity. Is that correct? ( i have never been to a buffet in the US before) Many thanks

Ugh! Still no narrator announced for our days🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder how much longer??!!
I’m still waiting for nov 11-12 because that would be the best time for us to go. We haven’t booked anything because I don’t want to prepay and have to cancel

Finally the list is complete!

• Ming-Na Wen
  • November 29 through December 1
  • Neil Patrick Harris
  • December 2 through December 5
  • Whoopi Goldberg
  • December 6 and 7
  • Isabella Rossellini
  • December 8 through 10
  • Chita Rivera
  • December 11 through 12
  • Gary Sinise
  • December 13 through 15
  • Pat Sajak
  • December 16 through 18
  • Warwick Davis
  • December 19 through 21
  • Steven Curtis Chapman
  • December 22 through 24
  • Edward James Olmos
  • December 25 and 26
  • Marlee Matlin
  • December 27 and 28
  • Lisa Ling
  • December 29 and 30

Finally the list is complete!

• Ming-Na Wen
  • November 29 through December 1
  • Neil Patrick Harris
  • December 2 through December 5
  • Whoopi Goldberg
  • December 6 and 7
  • Isabella Rossellini
  • December 8 through 10
  • Chita Rivera
  • December 11 through 12
  • Gary Sinise
  • December 13 through 15
  • Pat Sajak
  • December 16 through 18
  • Warwick Davis
  • December 19 through 21
  • Steven Curtis Chapman
  • December 22 through 24
  • Edward James Olmos
  • December 25 and 26
  • Marlee Matlin
  • December 27 and 28
  • Lisa Ling
  • December 29 and 30
I guess we won’t be booking a package this year. Oh well

I know you were hoping for John Stamos and I really thought he would be there again this year. I did see the show (with him) last year and enjoyed it very much.
Yeah I was really hoping for him. We probably won’t make an effort to see the processional this year. We actually have never seen it before but we have a lot of expenses right now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter