OFFICIAL(ish) CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL DINING PACKAGES INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone seeing their CLP dining package disappear from their plans right now? It looks like maybe some sort of maintain is going on. All my other dining reservations say to call and there's a notice at the top of the app that 'we are unable to display all dining reservation in your plans right now. please check back later.' But everything else is showing accept that. A little concerned. But don't really want to sit on hold with them. Anyone else noticed that this morning (Oct. 25)? My booking is for Dec. 12 and uses DDP credits (they actually called a couple weeks ago about that).
Yep, mine for November 29th is missing...

Yep, mine for November 29th is missing...
Actually, I don't 'like' that. But thank you for the reassurance that I don't have to spend my lunch hour waiting to check with them if everything is OK. I'll see what it looks like tonight ... THANKS for your reply!

I noticed an non CP ADR had disappeared from my plans this morning as well. It was for Spice Road table in mid December

My CLP dining reservation is missing from both my app and
Is anyone seeing their CLP dining package disappear from their plans right now? It looks like maybe some sort of maintain is going on. All my other dining reservations say to call and there's a notice at the top of the app that 'we are unable to display all dining reservation in your plans right now. please check back later.' But everything else is showing accept that. A little concerned. But don't really want to sit on hold with them. Anyone else noticed that this morning (Oct. 25)? My booking is for Dec. 12 and uses DDP credits (they actually called a couple weeks ago about that).

Yes, my CLP dining package is missing from both MDE app and MDE on my desktop. Just the CLP dining package not any other dining reservation I have for that week. I'm getting the same message on top as you about not being able to display all of my dining reservations right now. :(

I have the same issue with my CLP reservation gone today, reappeared on the app only, but now gone again.

Is prepayment required if one has the Disney Dining Plan and books the Candlelight Processional Dining Package? Thanks in advance!
I called and they could see we had the DxDP and didn't charge us anything. Even though they now have the rule that you can't call for dining reservations, I am sure you can still call for something like this.

We are trying to book a reservation for 5 weeks our for the CP.
A few reservations came up but the show was for the late show.
Is there a way to change it to the earliest show?
We have a 16 month old who will likely be in meltdown mode by the late show..

You can try calling (even though they "encourage" online reservations now) and see if the operator can find an earlier show Or others have reported success in finding different show times by refreshing their screens. Unfortunately all subject to availability so no easy way to just "switch it." I do wish they'd make it easier in the future to select (or at least request) the show you want -- the current process is clunky at best. Hope you find what you're looking for!! :santa:

I just booked today for Dec. 6th. I booked lunch and got the 5pm time slot. All the lunch openings were offering the 5pm show.

We're trying Restaurant Marrakesh for the first time. I was worried that my DD(20) would be turned off by the menu but I showed her the pictures first and she's excited. Do you just order from the regular menu or is there a special menu for the package? A three course meal is going to be way too much for us but I really want to see the CLP and we are only there for 4 days, so we don't have any time to waste. Perhaps we could get our dessert to go and eat it during the show.

We also once had Marlee Matlin as a narrator. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I really enjoyed her. She signs while her personal interpreter speaks. She seems to enjoy the music in between narrations and moves to the beat of the music, which I imagine she can feel. At the end, she spoke briefly, and she speaks very well.

I can't seem to find a specific menu at Tokyo Dining for the package - does anyone know what the "exclusions" were last year? We'd like sushi, but not sure if they offer something special for the pkg, since rolls are usually a la carte...maybe they'd count as an app?

Blergh. Reviving this thread a bit to ask a question & the answer might be "call Disney" but here we go. I have a CP reservation for one person. This year, they're pre-paid, so I've paid for one person. This was because it was going to be a solo trip & I wasn't going to pre-pay on the off chance a friend wants to go with. In the past I haven't had an issue bringing one friend with me to a 1 person ADR, even for CP. I'm not sure now with having to pay in advance. Any thoughts on it or should I just call? In my experience what someone on the other end of the phone says & what a CM actually does when I ask politely are two different things, but since we had to pay in advance, I don't know if they could let someone eat with me/charge them for the CP package at the restaurant, you know?

We have a package booked for 12/3, 5:00 show. Narrator is Neil Patrick Harris. What time should we get in line for the show? We’ve only done the Candlelight Processional once before, and I remember being surprised at how long the Dining Package line was already when we got in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!