***Official January 2018 Thread***

mjmgsssp

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else already planning for next year?

We have our room only ressie, but are waiting for packages to be available (usually late June or early July).

We will be there in January! We rented DVC points for an 11 night stay at Old Key West from January 2-13 :) We'll be participating in the 5k on January 4th, and my fiance will also be running his first ever full marathon on the 7th. Then, on January 10th we'll be having our Disney wedding!

Edit: We extended our trip, and are now arriving on December 30th and staying at Pop Century :)

Last edited:
We will be there in January! We rented DVC points for an 11 night stay at Old Key West from January 2-13 :) We'll be participating in the 5k on January 4th, and my fiance will also be running his first ever full marathon on the 7th. Then, on January 10th we'll be having our Disney wedding!
Congrats!!!

We are going Jan 22 to 26. It will be my husband, my two year old daughter and I. We are staying at POR. It will my husband's 3rd trip, my 5th trip and my daughter's 1st trip. Hoping the crowd level will be low and the weather will cooperate!!

We'll be at Caribbean Beach the 14th to 21st. Only 10 more days til we can make dining ressies. :mickeyjum

Just booked AOA 26th Jan - 2nd Feb. :tigger: Waiting to see if any deals come up and we might upgrade. This is our second trip to the World, the first time my kids were 4 and 7!! This time they will be 20 and 23 and just as excited.
We'll be at Caribbean Beach the 14th to 21st. Only 10 more days til we can make dining ressies. :mickeyjum

I'm pretty much a newby to this ... do I need to have tickets to start making dining reservations? :confused:

If staying onproperty, you can make dining ressies 180 days in advance. Otherwise, I believe it's 30.

Joining in! We're split-month, so 2 new threads to watch ! :lovestruc Dates are 27Jan-03Feb first stay at AoA Cars Suite!! Cast: DH, me, DS12, DS8, DD6, DS4, DD2 !! (Only shot at a family suite, we're SO taking it!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter