*** Official January 2020 Thread ***

For anyone that just got back, how was fast pass availability during the day? Were you able to add anything useful as a fourth? Looking at same day availability on the touring plans site today and everything is gone by 10 am.

For anyone that just got back, how was fast pass availability during the day? Were you able to add anything useful as a fourth? Looking at same day availability on the touring plans site today and everything is gone by 10 am.
On Friday at animal kingdom our Everest fastpass turned to a multiple pass because it didn’t open on time. So when I went to choose another tier 2, we were able to get an 11:20am fastpass for the safari.

on other days, we got fastpasses for some of the smaller rides, which were fine for us.

On Friday at animal kingdom our Everest fastpass turned to a multiple pass because it didn’t open on time. So when I went to choose another tier 2, we were able to get an 11:20am fastpass for the safari.

on other days, we got fastpasses for some of the smaller rides, which were fine for us.

Thanks! Just seems much busier than previous years looking at the app.

Thanks! Just seems much busier than previous years looking at the app.
Just remembered, we scored a 2nd Star Tours fastpass. We had one at 8am, around 12:30, I got one with a near instant return time! But the wait time for the ride when we scanned in was only 15 minutes. So even if we had to wait, that 's pretty short.

Just remembered, we scored a 2nd Star Tours fastpass. We had one at 8am, around 12:30, I got one with a near instant return time! But the wait time for the ride when we scanned in was only 15 minutes. So even if we had to wait, that 's pretty short.

I’ve noticed this as well. Whenever I get a fourth fast pass I show up to use it and there’s a really short line. Did you feel like it was hard to move around because of too many people? I’ve only gone in September for the last 5 trips. My last January trip was 2011.

I’ve noticed this as well. Whenever I get a fourth fast pass I show up to use it and there’s a really short line. Did you feel like it was hard to move around because of too many people? I’ve only gone in September for the last 5 trips. My last January trip was 2011.
Only in certain areas of the parks. Magic kingdom seemed busy on Tuesday. But we had no problems finding a place to sit and take a break, didn't wait in long lines to order food, and if we encountered a long bathroom line we easily found another not too far away with no line.

HS was crowded in the Star Wars area. It was VERY cold so I think it made people take cover or leave.

Epcot to us seemed like low crowds on Thursday. But it poured all afternoon so that may have contributed.

Animal Kingdom on Friday was busy. Not horrible though.

Only in certain areas of the parks. Magic kingdom seemed busy on Tuesday. But we had no problems finding a place to sit and take a break, didn't wait in long lines to order food, and if we encountered a long bathroom line we easily found another not too far away with no line.

HS was crowded in the Star Wars area. It was VERY cold so I think it made people take cover or leave.

Epcot to us seemed like low crowds on Thursday. But it poured all afternoon so that may have contributed.

Animal Kingdom on Friday was busy. Not horrible though.

Thanks! It’s good to know it’s not totally unbearable. Glad you still had fun.

We've been here since Friday. It seems really crowded. We've had fast passes for the bigger rides and have been arriving early to parks. We've been able to do everything we've wanted. The walkways are very crowded. Definitely mobile order food if you can. It has saved us from long lines. Touring plans shows all fast passes are gone. But refresh is your friend. We only have a party of two, but I've been able to get 4th and 5th fast passes by refreshing often. (And we park hop).

We've been here since Friday. It seems really crowded. We've had fast passes for the bigger rides and have been arriving early to parks. We've been able to do everything we've wanted. The walkways are very crowded. Definitely mobile order food if you can. It has saved us from long lines. Touring plans shows all fast passes are gone. But refresh is your friend. We only have a party of two, but I've been able to get 4th and 5th fast passes by refreshing often. (And we park hop).

Thanks! I’m planning on mobile ordering whenever possible. Last trip we got stuck in the much slower BOG line without realizing why. I’m glad refresh still works. We have six but only four usually go on rides and I can split us up.

Good to know re: crowds - we arrive tomorrow. It's surprising how many people still don't use mobile ordering... but I love it. It's like a little secret. It's saved us at many very busy CT places.

Definitely mobile order food if you can.
We ordered lunch at Pecos Bill's while we were walking off the Pirates ride. There wasn't anyone in the mobile order pickup line and our food came really quickly. I have a feeling that as more and more people begin to use this option, the mobile order lines will get longer. But right now this is a great system.

I could see where some people might not want to use mobile order because it charges your credit card on file. I don't think you have the option to use a gift card, cash, MB or different credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!