*** Official January 2020 Thread ***

2 days of work, and Saturday we will arrive! Ugh gotta pack and get organised today!! We got a new puppy over the weekend, going to be hard to leave him, but he will have someone with him 24/7 as my oldest is watching her siblings - and now puppy sitting too.
Weather looks decent for next week-wish it was a bit warmer a couple days, but still beats the snow/freezing rain possibility at home :)

I'll take Orlando weather over the northeast any day... enjoy your stay at POFQ!

same for us... we leave in 24 days and I'm really hoping for a 7am HS opening that week!
24 day to go here too... not sold on a 7am HS opening, though; planning to rope drop it on Sunday (because that's the only way I'm going to get into RotR) and that's way too early for my taste. ;)

Now I just have that slightly inconvenient problem of three weeks worth of work to go before it's finally time to leave...

Just stopping by one last time to wish everybody safe travels! Weather in Orlando looks great for next week.. rain storms are leaving the area the exact hour we land (January 4th). If anybody else is attending Highway in the Sky on January 9th, feel free to PM me.

:figment:

Quoting from another thread. Too bad hours were not extended the 29th when I'll be at HS :(

NOTE: DHS Park Hours Adjusted for more days in January and EMHs in February changed from morning to evening

• January 17-20: Park hours extended from 8am opening to 7am opening
  • January 24-26: Park hours extended from 8am opening to 7am opening

February 2, 9, 16, 23: Extra Magic Hours changed from 8-9am to 8-10pm

https://blogmickey.com/2020/01/holl...nth-extra-magic-hours-adjustments-in-february

I'll take Orlando weather over the northeast any day... enjoy your stay at POFQ!
Thanks!!
Tomorrow, tomorrow we will be there. Should be working, instead of checking for car rental rates JIC they dropped. Still not sure we need the car with the ease of Lyft/Uber...or what date to pick it up. DH has a friend in town (He's a manager who at a hotel chain who flies around country to train employees at the hotel I think) who will be at a Seaworld resort working, and another fraternity buddy who may come in from Tampa for a meet up; Told DH I'll go to Universal while he visits LOL.
Mostly packed. Few last minute things, did manage to cut the magic band colors/styles I am taking down to 5 (had 8)-I may have a problem :rolleyes1

We leave in 18 days and our magic bands still haven’t gotten here. They said shipped but are pending acceptance since December 30. Should we be worried?

We booked a last minute trip with just 12 days before arrival. We are staying at POR from Jan 12-16. I don’t think our Magical Express luggage tags will get to us in time.

We booked a last minute trip with just 12 days before arrival. We are staying at POR from Jan 12-16. I don’t think our Magical Express luggage tags will get to us in time.
And we miss you by one day Sue as we arrive the 17th :( But yay on booking a trip! POR is the one resort besides Riviera now that we haven't stayed at.

And we miss you by one day Sue as we arrive the 17th :( But yay on booking a trip! POR is the one resort besides Riviera now that we haven't stayed at.
We keep missing each other. We are hoping to book a 4th of July trip if possible.

POR is the only moderate we have stayed at and we really like it. :)

Any Jan travelers at CBR or Riviera now? Curious if they have the notice that buses are only running every hour because of the Skyliner like Pop had up this morning.

Any Jan travelers at CBR or Riviera now? Curious if they have the notice that buses are only running every hour because of the Skyliner like Pop had up this morning.
Not there and not sure about the signs but I know it's been confirmed that bus service has been cut down from all Skyliner resorts.

Here now- other than rainy Saturday weather been great. Sunny but bit cooler which is nice for touring! Got on Rise yesterday even with all the stoppages. Slept in this am and decided a Universal day today. DH got an annual pass (I already have a Univeraal AP) so now debating thanksgiving or Christmas (we will be back in August too). FYI the resort and park decorations were still up yesterday,
Safe travels to all those with upcoming trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter