****Official January 2021 thread****

We ended up going from Friday midday-monday am to Thursday midday- Wednesday am thanks to snow... got hs and a 2nd epcot day in, then home to clean up 30 inches of snow, I am ready for another trip.
And I thought the 15 inches we got was bad. Wow. Hope you had a good trip. More park time is always fun

And I thought the 15 inches we got was bad. Wow. Hope you had a good trip. More park time is always fun
It was good, not the normal Disney trip I love, and with spending 3 mornings on hold with airline more stressful than I would have liked. We were in for a wedding which because of the crazy rules was weird - so the 2 extra park days were a major help. Couldnt sleep entire trip and scored BG #5 accidentally LOL - it was called as we walked into the park at 8:53. LOVED MMRR perfect ride.

It was good, not the normal Disney trip I love, and with spending 3 mornings on hold with airline more stressful than I would have liked. We were in for a wedding which because of the crazy rules was weird - so the 2 extra park days were a major help. Couldnt sleep entire trip and scored BG #5 accidentally LOL - it was called as we walked into the park at 8:53. LOVED MMRR perfect ride.
Haha how do you accidentally get a boarding group, 🤣

But yeah, that does sound stressful. I'm sure the snowstorms made the phone lines busy for the airlines.

hopefully the wedding was a success! Glad you made it home safe. Sounds like a wild adventure! Lol

Haha how do you accidentally get a boarding group, 🤣

But yeah, that does sound stressful. I'm sure the snowstorms made the phone lines busy for the airlines.

hopefully the wedding was a success! Glad you made it home safe. Sounds like a wild adventure! Lol
thanks to the noisy neighbors that woke me up every hour I rolled over to check phone saw 6:57 and said oh I am up let's see how you add a VQ - and then it was done. I was expecting lag time since my phone was acting up entire time. A friend who got up early to book got group #27 lol

thanks to the noisy neighbors that woke me up every hour I rolled over to check phone saw 6:57 and said oh I am up let's see how you add a VQ - and then it was done. I was expecting lag time since my phone was acting up entire time. A friend who got up early to book got group #27 lol
That's pretty funny. I got 27 as well after stressing over it for a year, lol. But, I felt like that was the perfect spot in line, at least for us, because of everything else we got done before the ride.

Did you guys enjoy the RotR experience?

That's pretty funny. I got 27 as well after stressing over it for a year, lol. But, I felt like that was the perfect spot in line, at least for us, because of everything else we got done before the ride.

Did you guys enjoy the RotR experience?
It was all one big happy accident since our original plans were 1 Epcot day, wedding weekend stuff and home. So adding DHS was awesome, esp being at Pop with Skyliner, and getting to do MMRR 3 times! I liked it, ride was done amazingly, but I am not a SW fan, never seen one movie so if the themeing was something I knew I expect I would have liked it more. They rush you thru the entry stuff so it was sort of a whirlwind.

It was all one big happy accident since our original plans were 1 Epcot day, wedding weekend stuff and home. So adding DHS was awesome, esp being at Pop with Skyliner, and getting to do MMRR 3 times! I liked it, ride was done amazingly, but I am not a SW fan, never seen one movie so if the themeing was something I knew I expect I would have liked it more. They rush you thru the entry stuff so it was sort of a whirlwind.
Yeah I hear ya. I don't remember much of the RotR ride because it all happens so quick and we were also trying to keep our 6yo calm. She hated it until the end. She liked the ending sequence, lol.

I agree, MMRR was a ton of fun. We did it twice. We also did TSM several times, we hadn't done that ride before.

Remember when I got real cold and it snowed. Well it snowed again. Every time I tell my kidlets that it doesn't snow it TEXAS it snows. Thirty time this year.
PhotoGrid_Plus_1613398740145.jpg

@JFox I was looking at Texas temps yesterday, yikes. That's also a lot of snow for one year!

We don't typically see much snow here in the DC region, it usually melts the same or next day. Every 5 years or so we get clobbered with a big one or three though.

Stay safe and warm!!

We are at -11 this morning in Colorado. My son in Dallas has been without power since 2:30 am. No heat in his home. Thank goodness he grew up in Colorado and knows how to keep pipes from freezing.

Yes, I got mine last week, I think... Maybe the week before for our trip this week. Which reminds me, I should probably call to cancel since I'm renting a car instead.
Do you know how many days before your trip this was? I leave in 3 weeks and haven't gotten mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!