***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the many nights that I worked the party last year, I was usually the CM going from table to table giving them out. I must have given out about two thousand. And yes, I have one or two.

It looked like people also left them behind?

We really liked them! They will be well used at our house!

Does anyone know how the ornaments work. We are a party of 10, so we have 3 different families. Will we get 3 or just 1?

Really, I got the impression that they really appreciated receiving one. Maybe they were just being polite?

We loved them and appreciated them WAAAY more than the Wookie Stein we have from Star Wars!! Both for their actual practicality and that they were small enough to easily take with us

Just looked like a few tables didn’t take all that they were given.

We loved them and appreciated them WAAAY more than the Wookie Stein we have from Star Wars!! Both for their actual practicality and that they were small enough to easily take with us

Just looked like a few tables didn’t take all that they were given.

I know that we only took 1 tie fighter bucket. It was just too big to get more home. I also think we only picked up Chewie steins once. We have 3. I don't think we need more. Maybe that's what people thought of the ornament. I will probably get all 3, because I think I know someone who might want one.

I know that we only took 1 tie fighter bucket. It was just too big to get more home.
There were many groups with four or more people at the SW parties and as I handed out the TIE Fighters, I would often ask if they brought an extra suit case in order to get them home. They were huge.

There were many groups with four or more people at the SW parties and as I handed out the TIE Fighters, I would often ask if they brought an extra suit case in order to get them home. They were huge.

We did a cruise right after. I was thinking of grabbing another to give to a kid on the cruise, but then I thought about the poor parent that would have to find room for it:rotfl2:

unrelated to the party but related to one of the drinks they offered last year (not sure if they do this year) and not sure if it was already reported here, I was just looking at all the holiday food and drink offerings at DHS aside from this party and my beloved Frosted Gingerbread Cocktail is being sold at Backlot Express $14.50 :D I'm so excited.....also doing mental math here, if I buy 3 of those at $14.5 that puts me at $43.5 and for just a couple of $$ more I can go to the party....right???

unrelated to the party but related to one of the drinks they offered last year (not sure if they do this year) and not sure if it was already reported here, I was just looking at all the holiday food and drink offerings at DHS aside from this party and my beloved Frosted Gingerbread Cocktail is being sold at Backlot Express $14.50 :D I'm so excited.....also doing mental math here, if I buy 3 of those at $14.5 that puts me at $43.5 and for just a couple of $$ more I can go to the party....right???
I love Disney math :)

The party drink is the Gingerbread Martini. I found it to be delish but couldn’t have more than one because of the cream and my lactose sensitivity...

Tell us more about this Frosted Gingerbread Cocktail you speak of! I love gingerbread!

The party drink is the Gingerbread Martini. I found it to be delish but couldn’t have more than one because of the cream and my lactose sensitivity...

Tell us more about this Frosted Gingerbread Cocktail you speak of! I love gingerbread!
Yes! Please do.

DOOOO ITTTT :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter