***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where exactly do we go to check on? And what time?
In front of the Chinese theater at least 15 minutes before the advertised start time.
If it rains where do they have it outside?
The party is moved to an indoor location. They attempt to call attendees but if that fails just go to the front of the Chinese theater and they'll be a CM there telling people where it's taking place.

I am still very confused about the Jingle Jam. What is the difference between Jingle Jam and Mickey's a Very Merry Christmas Party?

I am still very confused about the Jingle Jam. What is the difference between Jingle Jam and Mickey's a Very Merry Christmas Party?
JBJB is a nighttime show at HS that lasts about 15 mins. The party lasts for hours and has lots of activities

JBJB is a nighttime show at HS that lasts about 15 mins. The party lasts for hours and has lots of activities

Thanks! So it's just a show they add in the evening. So does that mean I could go to Hollywood studios during the day and get the popcorn bucket and wristband as well?

Jingle bell jingle bam is a projection show done on the Chinese theater that lasts about 15 minutes and is included with your park ticket
JBJB dessert party is a paid party on top of your regular park ticket, you get food, drinks and a viewing spot for the jbjb show at DHS
Mvmcp is a paid Christmas party at magic kingdom that starrs at 7pm and ends at midnight with a lot of different offerings

I'm at DHS tonight, they did not set up the dessert party in the courtyard, I'm assuming for fear of rain... it did not rain, I didn't see where the party was moved but from where the attendees were coming from im assuming PizzeRizzo.
It was not Disney Jr building

Anyone else see the recent review on easy wdw about the JBJB party? It seems the viewing area is even closer than it used to be. I watched a little of the video and it does seem really close and some of the view is obscured by a hedge...

Anyone else see the recent review on easy wdw about the JBJB party? It seems the viewing area is even closer than it used to be. I watched a little of the video and it does seem really close and some of the view is obscured by a hedge...

Yes :( Just read it a bit ago.....

The viewing area is the same one they used last year. I believe the first year they used the location further back that they used to use for the SW parties.

Thanks for posting this.... I just went and read it.. so many decisions lol ugh..

Thanks for posting this.... I just went and read it.. so many decisions lol ugh..
I know, I’m not super enthused about it now where I was pretty excited! The food and drink look great, I just wish the viewing area was a little further back...

As for me, I never base my decision as to whether I do something at WDW based on a review by a blogger.
Good point! :) I guess I had imagined the view to be a little better and was slightly disappointed when I saw the video but perspective is always different when you are really there.

I know, I’m not super enthused about it now where I was pretty excited! The food and drink look great, I just wish the viewing area was a little further back...
We saw a person leave the viewing section stating they would see it better further back. But the desserts looked amazing (we just walked by didn't do the dessert party) but did watch jingle bells jingle bam as close to the viewing section and it was a little obstructed. I was afraid to move though with it being a quick show and my kids being little can't have such tall people in front of them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter