***Official July 2019 thread***

I randomly checked my JetBlue flights to MCO this week and noticed my departure time was bumped back about 45 minutes. Ugh. Makes a big difference when you are landing at 8 pm with kids who go to bed early! I was surprised I hadn’t gotten a notification. On a whim I called JetBlue and asked if they would allow a free flight change due to schedule change. And they did! I was able to rebook out of a different airport that is more convenient to us on a flight that will get me to FL at 2:30 pm for no charge. It is a flight that was substantially more expensive than the one I originally booked. So excited! Now to figure out how to spend that evening. Our park tickets won’t start until the next day. We are staying at ASMo for this one night for the first time. Debating just exploring, swimming, maybe watching the resort movie or doing something more ambitious.

Same and same. I think the problem with being able to make plans so early is the amount of time we have to research and potentially change already existing plans! Sometimes I have to step back or I'll drive myself crazy!

You are so right. I was thinking that yesterday. My daughter shut down any ideas I had about changing the plan. I’m glad she did!

You are so right. I was thinking that yesterday. My daughter shut down any ideas I had about changing the plan. I’m glad she did!

Oh, my husband has done the same for me more than once! Right now, the only way I'm avoiding tweaking our WDW plans is by planning an October trip to DLR (we're in CA, so that's our much easier park to visit). I think this is a special form of insanity, but at least I know people here will understand.... :tongue:

Same and same. I think the problem with being able to make plans so early is the amount of time we have to research and potentially change already existing plans! Sometimes I have to step back or I'll drive myself crazy!
I have the same problem!

We normally go to Disney the last week of August. This year I want to see the July 4th fireworks so we are going June 29th - July 6th. With a split stay at POFQ and CR. We are a family of 4 (12/10) doing the deluxe dinning plan. It was gifted to us or we would have paid out of pocket. The fast passes I listed is what I hope to get when my window opens.

6/29 - Arrive to POFQ,
Dinner 4:45 Story Book Dinning
MK - Tea Cups, 7:30FP Winnie The Pooh, 8:30 FP Peter Pan, PhilharMagic, 9:30 Seven Dwarfs, Under the Sea

6/30 - EPCOT/Hollywood
Garden Grill 8:05
Soarin, Living with the Land, Seas with Nemo, Figment, 11:00 FP Test Track, 12:00 FP Mission Space, 1:00, FP Spaceship Earth
2:00 POOL
5:45 Hollywood Brown Derby
See any atractions with low wait or 4th FP
8:30 Fantasmic

7/1 - REST Day/ AK
10:30 Bon Voyage breakfast
Head to AK with fast passes or back to swim
12:30FP Flight of Passage, 1:30FP Safaris, Gorilla Trails, Maharajah, 2:30FP Dinosaur, Prmrval Whirl
7:00 Boathouse

7/2 - Animal Kingdom
Navi, 9:00FP Flight of Passage, Lion King, 10:30 FP Everest, 11:30 FP Kali River
12:30 Wild Africa Trek
7:00 Raglan Road

7/3 - Typhoon lagoon/ switch to CR
7:00 wave
9:00 Fireworks from balcony

7/4 - Hollywood/Epcot
Toy Story, Alien Saucer, 9:00FP Slinky Dog, Star Tours, 10:30FP Rockin Roller coaster, 11:30FP Tower of Terror
1:00 pool
5:15 Via Nap, walk around World Showcase
8:00 Frozen Dessert Party

7/5
8:00 Chef Mickey (might drop this)
10:00 Horse Back riding
Pool time
4:00 Hoop dee Doo
MK - 7:00FP Speedway, Carousel of Progress, People Mover, Astro Orbiter, 8:00FP Buzz, Laugh Floor, 9:00FP Space

7/6 - MK
Jungle Cruise, Pirates, 9:30FP Splash, 10:00FP Big Thunder, Tom Saywer, 12:00FP Haunted Manssion
3:00 Tragical Express

Hi there-
July 24-30 for my family of 3. Staying at POR. We go this same week every summer and this stay will complete our “stay at every moderate” goal. Looking forward to it, but the waiting is the hardest part.

We normally go to Disney the last week of August. This year I want to see the July 4th fireworks so we are going June 29th - July 6th. With a split stay at POFQ and CR. We are a family of 4 (12/10) doing the deluxe dinning plan. It was gifted to us or we would have paid out of pocket. The fast passes I listed is what I hope to get when my window opens.

6/29 - Arrive to POFQ,
Dinner 4:45 Story Book Dinning
MK - Tea Cups, 7:30FP Winnie The Pooh, 8:30 FP Peter Pan, PhilharMagic, 9:30 Seven Dwarfs, Under the Sea

6/30 - EPCOT/Hollywood
Garden Grill 8:05
Soarin, Living with the Land, Seas with Nemo, Figment, 11:00 FP Test Track, 12:00 FP Mission Space, 1:00, FP Spaceship Earth
2:00 POOL
5:45 Hollywood Brown Derby
See any atractions with low wait or 4th FP
8:30 Fantasmic

7/1 - REST Day/ AK
10:30 Bon Voyage breakfast
Head to AK with fast passes or back to swim
12:30FP Flight of Passage, 1:30FP Safaris, Gorilla Trails, Maharajah, 2:30FP Dinosaur, Prmrval Whirl
7:00 Boathouse

7/2 - Animal Kingdom
Navi, 9:00FP Flight of Passage, Lion King, 10:30 FP Everest, 11:30 FP Kali River
12:30 Wild Africa Trek
7:00 Raglan Road

7/3 - Typhoon lagoon/ switch to CR
7:00 wave
9:00 Fireworks from balcony

7/4 - Hollywood/Epcot
Toy Story, Alien Saucer, 9:00FP Slinky Dog, Star Tours, 10:30FP Rockin Roller coaster, 11:30FP Tower of Terror
1:00 pool
5:15 Via Nap, walk around World Showcase
8:00 Frozen Dessert Party

7/5
8:00 Chef Mickey (might drop this)
10:00 Horse Back riding
Pool time
4:00 Hoop dee Doo
MK - 7:00FP Speedway, Carousel of Progress, People Mover, Astro Orbiter, 8:00FP Buzz, Laugh Floor, 9:00FP Space

7/6 - MK
Jungle Cruise, Pirates, 9:30FP Splash, 10:00FP Big Thunder, Tom Saywer, 12:00FP Haunted Manssion
3:00 Tragical Express

Hopefully you can get that Slinky FP! It's definitely the hardest one to get right now.

Hi there-
July 24-30 for my family of 3. Staying at POR. We go this same week every summer and this stay will complete our “stay at every moderate” goal. Looking forward to it, but the waiting is the hardest part.

We love POR so much I think we'd have trouble ever trying another moderate! I hope you love it as much as we do!

We added on another night and now doing a split stay. So we’re at Polynesian for 3 nights, then copper creek for 11 nights!! Just got our plane tickets and 9 more days until fast passes!!! I’m still changing up our dining reservations though :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter