Official June 2008 code watch

The Family will be :) arriving June 10th and leaving:sad1: June 17th. Staying at the Port orleans riverside.:banana:

This will be 5th trip
1999-ASMUSIC 01 ASSPORTS 02ASMOVIES 05 POPCENTURY

:tigger: ::MinnieMo: :goofy: :simba: :stitch:
Dad 42 Mom 43 son 14 son 10 son 9

Any codes would be appreciated:thumbsup2

I believe the only offers last year were for mods and above - I took an offer for POFQ (hated that place BTW). I also knwo there were offers for BWV, BC and YC, but I think that was it.

I agree, there were only AP discounts at the EPCOT resorts for June last year. For July there were a few more discounts which included some of the moderates. None for the A/S suites (there were discounts in September for the suites). Codes all depend on availability. If there are empty rooms then there will be discounts to fill them. No empty rooms, no discounts.

Do you happen to know if the AP discounts for the EPcot resorts included Club Level rooms?

To those that recall the AP rate for last June/July...do you remember what the actual rate was?

I arrive on June 28 or 29 for 14 nights. I would be happy with any of the mods. I currently have POP booked and can't imagine the 4 of us in that tiny room for 2 weeks. So much so that I'm thinking of staying off-site :scared1: for the first week.

I believe the only offers last year were for mods and above - I took an offer for POFQ (hated that place BTW). I also knwo there were offers for BWV, BC and YC, but I think that was it.

ChicagoJim - why did you hate PORQ? We're booked there in June and I'm still trying to get opinions about the place......

ChicagoJim - why did you hate PORQ? We're booked there in June and I'm still trying to get opinions about the place......

Maybe just bad luck, but a couple of reasons I did not like POFQ were:

1) Our "Preferred" room location was overlooking the soiled laundry storage. The laundry service would come by ad start crashing those carts around at 11PM or later in the evening. We confirmed that we were in the correct room with the front desk

2) There were NEVER any clean towels at the pool. We were told to user our room towels and fresh ones would be delivered. Three calls and we never got replacement towels.

3) Too much drinking and fighting (yes, fighting) on the property. At one point, I had two "life partners" duking it out in front of my room. Not very Disney themed to me! :sad2:

For my money, I'll stay at CBR. Just had better luck there.

We'll be there at WL 6-11 to 6-17. We already have room with AAA but can always hope for something better can't we!

i am new as well Our family is going June 16-21 and staying at ASMus since we have a party of 6. I would love to get some code to move up to AK in 2 rooms maybe. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know thanks and see in June.

Staying at the POP on the 14th. (hurray I talked DH into it!!!):banana:

AAA did me no good as far a discount ~with the package it was cheaper

staying at AKV for 5 nights after the POP

Bought all my WDW tickets through my POP ressie.

Hello Everyone! I can see that this is an extemely popular site! I am brand new to the DIS but I am planning a trip for my boyfriend and I to WDW this coming June. We are probably going to be there around the 20th for 5 nights and will be staying in the Wilderness Lodge. This is actually our very first solo vaca together so we are really excited. :love:

We are going to sit down and figure out our exact dates this weekend and book our room. Is it better to go through AAA or to go through Disney for a package? Also I see all of the discussion regarding codes/specials. Has that already happened for June? Is there no hope for a discount!? :confused:

My name is Natalie and I will be around the forums a lot now that I've found you all! :woohoo:

Hello Natalie,
and welcome to the Dis...
You will get a ton of info here...:thumbsup2

Everyone will have answers to your questions....I have been on the Dis for over 4 years...I think
Its the best place for planning your trip!....ALOT of great tips, and advice...

Good luck with your trip...You wll LOVE the WL!....
My favorite resort is the Poly....But its only for special trips, as its very expensive...IMO..

This year we are taking our 5 DGDs( 17, 15, 12, and two 8YOs) so its 2 rooms at the Pop...:goodvibes

Well enjoy the boards!

TTFNpaw:

hey all...been out of touch again....will update the list tonight....lets all keep our fingers crossed

Hello...I'm new to this and a bit over whelmed....I'm thinking of coming in June the 15th to the 21st...and possibly staying at a Value Resort since I'm a single mom and money is a bit tight. If you have any suggestions, tips or tricks I would greatly appreciate them.

:flower3:

Going June 11-14 with my family and parents...staying at AK and can honestly, barely afford it. Please add me.

We will be at OKW..June 8 thru June 13:)

Celebrating our 5 year wedding anniv....which we share this date now with our DD who will be 2...my DS14 8th grade graduation and my mom is coming with along with DS14's friend!
ANyone know...is it 8 for a grand gathering? we have 7...

*Jblust524...have you considered a moderate?? Going to Disney with stress of the price tag cant be fun:( Good Luck with a code:) *

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter