Official June 2008 code watch

We are still going in June, but not looking for codes anymore....I decided to stay at SoG. We are going for 12 days (June 11-23) and I originally thought we could stay at a deluxe for the last few days as a special treat for my DD, DGD, and DGS.

However, for the cost of a deluxe room (even with a code) I can get two rooms at SoG for the last few days of our stay and still save money.... I am thinking after 7 days of togetherness, it would be nice to spread out the last 5 with another room!!!:pixiedust:

We have been going to Disney once, sometimes twice a year for several years now and I have NEVER been able to get a code...:confused3
Thinking about June 17-25 this year, but getting a code would make that a little more definite!!

Would consider a moderate, but wife has always wanted to stay at AK, sooo......I just hate paying rack rate for any hotel room, plus the disney trip is a side trip of a two week long trip that involves us leaving orlando and going to Orange Beach AL...so...Thank god for the tax rebate checks!

We are going to WDW June 7-13th. :yay:

I am new to the "codes" what exactly will the code offer you? How do you get the codes?

Hi

We just had to change our April trip to June so we will be staying at POP June 14th thru the 19th and I would love to find a code.

We'll be at CSR June 13-June 24. Five year anniversary :) Come on disney, AP discount, FL resident discount....

My Fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for DW in June 09. I have never been in June and I am wondering what the crowds are like. Everytime I have gone it has either been in March, April or May. Is it a lot busier than these months? How long of a wait to get on rides?

Thanks in Advance!
Andrea

Hi all

Later today I will update this list for June....hopefully codes and packages will start coming out soon

Cait

Celebrating my 25th birthday there the 19th-23rd with my mom! Would be great to get a little deal on such a short trip!

Add my family to the list of those hoping for June codes. We're at POR June23-28, then Poly June 28-30. AAA is nice, but a real code discount would be great!

Please add me and my girlfriend to the list. We just booked for June 16th to June 23rd for Star Wars Weekends! We are booked at the Coronado Springs Resort but that could change depending on if AP discounts will be available for us at that time. :) Might have to switch resorts.

:banana: :banana: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

See there is a new code for April-May, now if they could only extend that out to June!!!!!!!!!!!!:wizard:
Then I'd be a much happier camper!;)

Please add me as well. Going June 21-28. Room only price was nearly $3k for Beach and Yacht Club and Boardwalk. As of now, we're staying at the Swan for the Gov't rate of $179, but would prefer a Disney property. Thanks!

Mark Bushman
Fredericksburg, Va.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter