Official June 2008 code watch

Ten percent was what we got as well - better than nothing, I guess. When I asked if that rate was correct for AAA, the CastMember just chuckled and said that online sources weren't always 100% gospel.

When I asked her about it she told me that a lot of people on boards like these lie about the discounts they get so that they look like they got a good deal. That upset me and I politly told her I could't imagine why a person would do that and end the call. That upset me. Why would anyone lie about a discount. :rolleyes: 10% is better than nothing And I will be happy if that is all I get.

Are these rates for anyone ? We will be attending WDW on 6/19/2008 till 6/26/2008 and have booked everything already.

We are looking at going either June 21-28 or June 24-July 1. There will be 3 adults & 3 kids and we are looking to stay at the All Stars. I have AAA, but would like to see if we could do beter with a code.

Please don't flame me, but there's really no point in watching for June/July discounts:confused3 We haven't seen one since immediately post-9/11 when the tourist industry in America bottomed out for a couple seasons. With the current value of the dollar worldwide, we're going to see a booming international tourist business, at least in the short term, and that means no need for special discounts or deals. Because we have to go in the summer (DS and DDs school schedules) we've found other ways to save money: VISA reward dollars, DDE dining discounts, staying at ASMo (which we dearly love:love: )....once they're both in college and get breaks in the off seasons, then we can take advantage of some awesome discounts. But peak season...no way!popcorn:: :surfweb: :cool2: princess:

the past couple of years the discounts have been at select deluxe resorts and DVC if I recall correctly.

A few pages back, Tess posted the last 2 yrs.

I have mine booked on points with DVC, and my fri/sat on a cash DVC ressie, hoping to get an Ap for those 2 nites :thumbsup2

June discounts in the past have come out VERY LATE

I have also noticed that the June discounts came out very late. We are using Magical Express and I am worried that we will get our yellow tags with one resort and then if we switch, our luggage will go to the wrong hotel. Has anyone had experience with this, changing resorts after you received your Magical Express tags?

Add us to the list. We'll be there June 15- June 23. I skimmed over all the pages, and didn't see any discounts or codes for those dates. But if I missed something, please let me know!

We are planning on going the week of June 17th. We are staying the Port Orleans. I stayed at the POP last year and wasnt impressed with the hotel. Well I keep calling a Disney Cast member every week and give them my phone number and ask them are there any new codes attached to my or my husbands name. I want a discount and I think Disney should give discounts everyone no matter what time of year it is. :rolleyes1

We are going the week of the 23rd and staying at POP. I got the 20% pin code but it is not good for the summer months.. 20% off isn't enough to get me to move the trip and take the kids out of school. At least I got the AAA discount.

I have also noticed that the June discounts came out very late. We are using Magical Express and I am worried that we will get our yellow tags with one resort and then if we switch, our luggage will go to the wrong hotel. Has anyone had experience with this, changing resorts after you received your Magical Express tags?

Yes and all they had me do was scratch out the old resort name and write the new hotel name in. It worked fine.

This happened to us. Fortunately, we had enough time for the new tags to be mailed to us. They did tell us if we didn't get them before we left, to just use a Sharpie marker to write the correct information the tag.

Add us to the list. We will be there June 14 to 22 at the VWL. Can't wait. Don't care how hot and crowded it is just want to be there.

you can also check in your bags regularly at the airport, and when you arrive at MCO, go to ME counter and give them your baggage claim tickets

We will be coming to CSR June 18-23 and can't wait! I recieved a pin for 30% off in the mail the other day but it was only valid for Value resorts (for the time period that I will be there). I'm happy to have recieved it anyways -- even though it won't do much for me since we are in a moderate.

Add us to the list of people coming in June! :thumbsup2

We will be coming to CSR June 18-23 and can't wait! I recieved a pin for 30% off in the mail the other day but it was only valid for Value resorts (for the time period that I will be there). I'm happy to have recieved it anyways -- even though it won't do much for me since we are in a moderate.

Add us to the list of people coming in June! :thumbsup2

The AP discount I got last year in August was about 25% at the YC. I did by the DDE card and it easily paid for itself. We do not do sit down meals every day, and it still did not take long for us to save money using it. If you stay at the value resorts you can also use the DDE at the food courts. If you make more than one trip per year the DDE is very worthwhile. The only time I think it would not be worth it is if you do not do any table service restaurants.

Has anyone begun the "calling/pestering process" yet? Last year the rates for AP (although it didn't include my resort, the Polynesian) came out on May 16. While it is still early, we just never know what Disney will do. . .I'm betting on May, but I know it's been earlier in years past. :confused3

Just askin' and it will also bump the June thread to the front page where it belongs! :lmao:

I haven't started calling yet but I am oh, so tempted!
I got a DING fare from BDL - MCO for $139 round trip (non stop!) and will be there from 5/31 - 6/4.

Would love to stay someplace I can't afford by getting an AP discounts. :goodvibes

Do you think it is a little early, date wise I mean?

Kris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter