Official June 2008 code watch

the past couple of years the discounts have been at select deluxe resorts and DVC if I recall correctly.

A few pages back, Tess posted the last 2 yrs.

I have mine booked on points with DVC, and my fri/sat on a cash DVC ressie, hoping to get an Ap for those 2 nites :thumbsup2

June discounts in the past have come out VERY LATE

I hope your right
I'm going to AKV (same dates as you it looks like)
but our first day at the POP
If I can get a discount code he might agree to another couple days!!!

I haven't started calling yet but I am oh, so tempted!
I got a DING fare from BDL - MCO for $139 round trip (non stop!) and will be there from 5/31 - 6/4.

Would love to stay someplace I can't afford by getting an AP discounts. :goodvibes

Do you think it is a little early, date wise I mean?

Kris

Yes, I think it is a bit early. I wanted to raise the issue so that we all begin thinking about checking rather than relying upon someone to tell us.

If last year is an indication, we'll be waiting until May. I have to admit, I haven't kept up with all the other "code" and "promotion" end dates. Usually, we won't get the next round until the expiration of the prior rounds.

I want to make sure we are all on our toes and that we keep in mind we need to begin checking, probably in April. . .:confused3 . . .for our summer dates.

i needed to update our disney dates. we are staying at FW cabins from june 23-28. we were originally staying at CR, but decided that, with our crew, FW was what would accomodate us best.

We are booked for June 15th -20th at ASMu! :cheer2: We are going as a Grand Gathering with my SIL and her bunch - 10 of us in all. I can't wait to go and am ready to pack now - I know it's a little early! :)

I would love to see a code come out for June - especially for those days that we will be there! pixiedust: Pixidust for us all. pixiedust:

Also, we received a phone call from Discover stating that through the month of March, we can get back 5% of our trip charges, with a maximum of the charges being $800. Even though that comes out to be only $40, every little bit counts! :thumbsup2

AP Room discount codes for 6/3/07-8/4/07 were released last year on 5/16/07. Looks like you still have a bit of a wait (2 more months).

Morning All....once again work has taken me away from the list and updated dates. I will try to back track and get you all on the list.

I should tell you the reason, I have been keeping a list. Alot of us will be there at the same time, and I as I have done a couple of meets, thought if you wanted too, some of you could do the same :) You don't need to be on the list to find out about the discounts, simply replying to this post gets you subscribbed so you should be getting updates, every time someone posts.

As to the discounts, it seems to me, that while there a sites out there that list historical dates for discount releases, and for the most part they do fall around the same time, Disney can and will release whenever they want. While last year they realeased in May, does not mean they will this year. Am I saying that they are going to release them early...I have no idea, but I am not going to pretend to know what disney may or may not do.

My advice, is to keep watching the boards, and a few of the other websites, that list information.

If anyone gets a code, for any thing, AP, Packages, Free Dining...anything...be sure to post it here...with any code letters needed to make the ressie.

Hope this helps

Cait

I haven't read through the last few pages of the thread....just too busy....but has anybody received any kind of discounts for their upcoming June trip?

We are arriving on 5/29 and leaving on 6/7/08. Just missed the free ticket upgrade.

What if I book our room at the Pop for June 1-7 and then a code comes out. Can I call and add that? I thought a cm told me that Disney would charge me if I changed a reservation that saved me money. Am I crazy?

I just called to ask about WDW rooms for June 18-26th and was told that all the Mods are 'unavailable', not sure if they are truly 'booked' or if they are being held back by Disney. Booked at Pop but am hoping for at least Moderates' availability and/or codes for our timeframe.

agnes!

I just called to ask about WDW rooms for June 18-26th and was told that all the Mods are 'unavailable', not sure if they are truly 'booked' or if they are being held back by Disney. Booked at Pop but am hoping for at least Moderates' availability and/or codes for our timeframe.

agnes!

I called yesterday as well for 6/14-6/24. I had a AAA rate for a standard view at CSR, but changed it to a split stay, but then wanted to change it back to ten nights at CSR. She told me that she had a AAA rate for waterview but not standard. I asked her what the standard view was at rack rate and she informed me that there were no standard views left at CSR for the time I was looking at. I was a little surprised, she also looked at other mods, but nothing. So, maybe it is getting pretty full!!!

For what it's worth, I called today with updated information for my trip and asked if there were any codes under my name. Answer was no, I figured it was worth asking.

3rd week in June 09, do they ever have codes for June???????

If the mod resorts are getting booked, then we may only see the select deluxe resorts offered again this time around --- still waiting

either way I have to move from DVC to regular room for the last 2 nites.........back up plans have been there for a long time

It seems like the current codes need to be booked by this Friday, historically, does Disney offer new codes soon after the expiration of the current ones, or it's anybody's guess?

It seems like the current codes need to be booked by this Friday, historically, does Disney offer new codes soon after the expiration of the current ones, or it's anybody's guess?

What are the current June codes?

Historically, that's the way it works and yes, it is anybody's guess. :confused3 We could hope. . .:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter