***Official June 2018***

I'm late to the party, but we'll be there May 30-June 8--me, DH, two teenage boys. We're staying offsite at Windsor Hills for the first time. We have 8 park days, a day off (DH request), and a day for Kennedy Space Center, although which day is undecided at this point. We are driving, we may leave early the morning we check out and hit KSC before we start home.

I'm also late. We'll be at CR May. 31 - June 7 and at Universal June 7-10. It will be be me, DH, DS 15 and we're taking our grandbabies 3 & 5 for the first time. I'm super excited! No, the 15 yo isn't the father. :P It's been awhile since we've been with little ones. Wish me luck. LOL

As time grows closer to our trip, we have decided to upgrade from the little mermaid room and are now going to be staying in a cars suite. Hoping to get fp choices and times we have planned. 4/19 marks the 60 day mark.

Today was FP+ day! I had no trouble getting everything I wanted very close to when I wanted it. I was able to get FOP at 60+3 and 60+5, and both are relatively early in the morning to boot! Yay! I’m hoping to use my first 3 FP+ and pick up a same day for Na’vi. I seem to be in the minority of folks who like that ride...:rolleyes1 I was able to find one on my last trip, and it seems like things are maybe going to be less busy this time around. Fingers crossed! Soooo excited. Now it feels real!

I'm late to the party, but we'll be there May 30-June 8--me, DH, two teenage boys. We're staying offsite at Windsor Hills for the first time. We have 8 park days, a day off (DH request), and a day for Kennedy Space Center, although which day is undecided at this point. We are driving, we may leave early the morning we check out and hit KSC before we start home.

Welcome! Looks like you'll have plenty of time to experience both the parks and the space center! It's been a long time since I've been there but I bet its still pretty cool.

I'm also late. We'll be at CR May. 31 - June 7 and at Universal June 7-10. It will be be me, DH, DS 15 and we're taking our grandbabies 3 & 5 for the first time. I'm super excited! No, the 15 yo isn't the father. :P It's been awhile since we've been with little ones. Wish me luck. LOL

Welcome! Sounds like a great first trip for the littlest ones!

Ok, last minute double add here!! My son got into the college program so now I am bringing him down and then going back after my school year ends with my daughter and his girlfriend for a visit. I also had a previous trip in Aug. planned and am going to possibly be adding Sept and Dec. (he comes home in Jan).
So I booked and am frantically trying to get some ADR and Fastpasses!!! I am AP and DVC so hopefully these trips wont be too much $$!

June 1-4 Pop Century (first time staying!!)
June 24-30 Pop Century (decent AP price, but hoping to try something else possibly)

Today was our Fastpass day and I was 100% successful in all the Fastpasses I wanted, to include FoP on Day 3 and Day 5. Now just 60 more days until we arrive at the Dolphin Resort!
Lucky!!! :) I'm hoping we can do FOP at rope drop without too much of a wait.

Lucky!!! :) I'm hoping we can do FOP at rope drop without too much of a wait.
Best of luck. I was shocked that I got a 10:00 Fastpass on Day 5 and was satisfied with a 2:45 Fastpass on Day 3. I only had hope to talk away with one, so it was a great morning!

Ok, last minute double add here!! My son got into the college program so now I am bringing him down and then going back after my school year ends with my daughter and his girlfriend for a visit. I also had a previous trip in Aug. planned and am going to possibly be adding Sept and Dec. (he comes home in Jan).
So I booked and am frantically trying to get some ADR and Fastpasses!!! I am AP and DVC so hopefully these trips wont be too much $$!

June 1-4 Pop Century (first time staying!!)
June 24-30 Pop Century (decent AP price, but hoping to try something else possibly)

Wow well geez good for him! I'm not-so-secretly hoping one day my son will do the College Program when he's old enough. I know it can be high stress and a bit of a party scene but it sounds like a great life experience! I think you should be able to get some something good for that last week in June! Welcome and have a great double-trip!

Did my Fastpasses this morning!! How exciting! It was my first time using the new FP+ system (had a travel agent and used DAS last trip).

For some reason I thought it was going to be really complicated. But it was pretty smooth. I got everything I wanted, and just like everyone was saying, booking FOP works better later in the trip. I was able to get 12:50 at 60+4 and 9:40 at 60+7, which is really good I would say. Booking did have me re-evaluating plans a little bit though. I was going to book our second HS day, but I realized theres just....nothing much there. I swapped it for an AK morning and I maybe we'll do an evening at Hs if we desperately want to.

Other than that I may try and move some times around. But all of our FP+ are booked for before 1:00pm and thats mostly what I wanted. :cool1:

Lots of FP success! Reminds me I never did finish AK day FP's. Was thinking of a Caring for Giants tour that day so not sure if I will put more anyway.

an evening at Hs if we desperately want to.

Other than that I may try and move some times around. But all of our FP+ are booked for before 1:00pm and thats mostly what I wanted. :cool1:
Evenings at HS are best anyway with all the signs lit and lining the streets.

I have a Beaches & Cream Soda Shop Lunch Reservation that I need to cancel sadly as it interferes with our Bon Voyage breakfast at 9 lol

Date:
Sunday, June 3, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM
Guests: 5 Adults

PM if you are interested in trying to coordinate cancellation and booking it.

Oh and also counting down the last bit here, officially in the 30s for our day to leave! 39 til we leave and 40 til we are at Disney! I am trying to not keep checking dining times and fp times, because if I do I will drive myself crazy. I am trying to get all our stuff (paperwork wise) in order, have a list of magic shots all over the parks I want to try since we are getting the memory maker. If you haven't checked it out, go ahead, there is a long thread with all of them listed in the Theme Park Planning main board.

Oh and also counting down the last bit here, officially in the 30s for our day to leave! 39 til we leave and 40 til we are at Disney! I am trying to not keep checking dining times and fp times, because if I do I will drive myself crazy. I am trying to get all our stuff (paperwork wise) in order, have a list of magic shots all over the parks I want to try since we are getting the memory maker. If you haven't checked it out, go ahead, there is a long thread with all of them listed in the Theme Park Planning main board.
I have that thread saved to check a little closer to when we go. Are all the current ones listed in one place so I don't have to read through the whole thread?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter