***Official June 2019***

We are booked for our very first deluxe split stay in June. June 19-23 @ Beach Club & June 23-27 @ Contemporary. We will be celebrating 3 birthdays! DD will turn 16, DS will turn 10 & I will celebrate my 45th birthday! We are nervous & excited about the split stay but I finally get to stay at my bucket list resort. This will be my DS first trip to WDW. I can’t wait!

Oops I didn't mean to breeze past you, welcome! That's definitely my favorite way to celebrate my birthday so I know you'll have a fantastic time. I've never personally split my stay while at disney but it seems like quite a popular option.

Oops I didn't mean to breeze past you, welcome! That's definitely my favorite way to celebrate my birthday so I know you'll have a fantastic time. I've never personally split my stay while at disney but it seems like quite a popular option.
We never have either! I’m nervous & excited.

We are booked for our very first deluxe split stay in June. June 19-23 @ Beach Club & June 23-27 @ Contemporary. We will be celebrating 3 birthdays! DD will turn 16, DS will turn 10 & I will celebrate my 45th birthday! We are nervous & excited about the split stay but I finally get to stay at my bucket list resort. This will be my DS first trip to WDW. I can’t wait!

We do split stays often - love them! And an MK and EP resort split is great! We've never stayed at CR but we really love BC. Enjoy!

After about a week of switching and changing, we finally got our ADRs settled!
I'm trying a couple new ones for this trip, as my friend is into trying never eaten before places as well! :laughing:

Arrival day (June 4): We don't have one! I don't usually like to make ADRs for arrival day.
June 5: this is our MK day; we've got a tour in the morning (Marceline to Magic Kingdom!) and TWO ADRs; BoG Lunch and Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner (She's never eaten there, and Its been about 10 years for me!)
June 6: We've got a PPO at Tusker House (New to me! Its her fave!)
June 7: Epcot day! Later lunch at Via Napoli (not new, but its been a long time, 2007 maybe?)
June 8: Tony's Town Square lunch. I've wanted to try it, because the location looks cute. Who knows?

I can hardly wait. We're just under 2 months out! I didn't find these ADRs too terrible to find, though I don't know how she managed the BoG ADR, as we were far within the window when we booked the trip. Thought I'd share! I love reading other members' plans :jumping1:

After about a week of switching and changing, we finally got our ADRs settled!
I'm trying a couple new ones for this trip, as my friend is into trying never eaten before places as well! :laughing:

Arrival day (June 4): We don't have one! I don't usually like to make ADRs for arrival day.
June 5: this is our MK day; we've got a tour in the morning (Marceline to Magic Kingdom!) and TWO ADRs; BoG Lunch and Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner (She's never eaten there, and Its been about 10 years for me!)
June 6: We've got a PPO at Tusker House (New to me! Its her fave!)
June 7: Epcot day! Later lunch at Via Napoli (not new, but its been a long time, 2007 maybe?)
June 8: Tony's Town Square lunch. I've wanted to try it, because the location looks cute. Who knows?

I can hardly wait. We're just under 2 months out! I didn't find these ADRs too terrible to find, though I don't know how she managed the BoG ADR, as we were far within the window when we booked the trip. Thought I'd share! I love reading other members' plans :jumping1:

We're doing a lot of a mix of old and new for each other as well. I won't list off all of them because honestly we have tons of ADRS because our friends are big table service type people. And with Tables in Wonderland that I have, that helps too.

1. My friends' request was Hoop Dee Doo so we're doing that our first night. A nice little boat ride away from the Lodge makes sense because they'll be arriving later in the day than us and wanting to start slow. We've never done that one but they have (and I have been wanting to) so that'll be fun. Very much looking forward to that.
2. We're doing some breakfast buffets that we love and our friends haven't tried. Garden Grill PPO for that Soarin' advantage and Tusker House around 10:15 for some brunch action another day. Also Crystal Palace later in the morning on the day of a MK After Hours.
3. Whispering Canyon and 50s Prime time, also new to them. We're all big on comfort food so I think that'll be a winner. They aren't huge on antics but my 12 year old will be attracting most of the attention as he aims to misbehave a lot of times.
4. I've also booked stuff like Hollywood Brown Derby lunch and Rose and Crown where none of us have gone.

We're doing a lot of a mix of old and new for each other as well. I won't list off all of them because honestly we have tons of ADRS because our friends are big table service type people. And with Tables in Wonderland that I have, that helps too.

1. My friends' request was Hoop Dee Doo so we're doing that our first night. A nice little boat ride away from the Lodge makes sense because they'll be arriving later in the day than us and wanting to start slow. We've never done that one but they have (and I have been wanting to) so that'll be fun. Very much looking forward to that.
2. We're doing some breakfast buffets that we love and our friends haven't tried. Garden Grill PPO for that Soarin' advantage and Tusker House around 10:15 for some brunch action another day. Also Crystal Palace later in the morning on the day of a MK After Hours.
3. Whispering Canyon and 50s Prime time, also new to them. We're all big on comfort food so I think that'll be a winner. They aren't huge on antics but my 12 year old will be attracting most of the attention as he aims to misbehave a lot of times.
4. I've also booked stuff like Hollywood Brown Derby lunch and Rose and Crown where none of us have gone.
Okay, we've got GG PPO, too. What day are you there?

I just did Hoop Dee Doo for the first time, my previous trip in September. LOVED IT. I am loving the recent draw toward the show.
Rose and Crown is really nice too! The outdoor tables are the best, and just give that nice relaxed break we all need after making it to World Showcase!
2019 must be the year of trying some new restaurants for all of us here!

We're trying some new ones this time too! Skipper Canteen, Sanaa, Ohana and Hoop de Doo :D

Whew! Fast pass day is all finished up. Had no issue seeing several FPs for FOP and River Journey on my day three. Didn't make any for DHS (doing after hours), so I didn't see that. Weirdly the hardest day for me was day one at Epcot, but I will work on those leading up to the trip.

Website decently fast, and no real issues. Good luck to anyone else getting ready for theirs too!!

My fp day is tomorrow. Right now, MDE is telling me I don’t have any tickets linked. Will this change tomorrow?

It SHOULD change. Usually, it will change with no problem. I had a problem - 3 of 7 tickets were showing as not linked, and we had to call Disney to have them fix it, even though all 7 tickets were part of one package.

My fast pass day was today and it went surprisingly well. I was able to get ToT on 60+1 which was unexpected. I also grabbed SDMT on 60+2 and 60+4, plus SDD on 60+5. It wasn't early as difficult as I thought, especially considering this was my first time booking fast pass. Good luck to everyone!

Phooey. Ours isn't until June 1.

Aww that's too bad :( We were on the 31st but I figured Epcot might be the least terrible option to choose on Memorial Day since it's such a big park and there's lots of F&G booths to visit!

Just posted this in the May thread as well. I checked in on my Southwest flights (mainly based on the discussion about flights being changed) and found our point rate went from 11kish to 6280. Score! I was kinda bummed about the point cost being so high but now we're back in business and one of the cheapest rates I've seen ever for that route. Fingers crossed they don't adjust us too badly.

So if you're flying Southwest it does pay to keep checking. Now here's hoping Loews starts to play nice and drops the APH rates a little more. A 2-bed suite at HRH sounds awesome but I wanna save more money!

My fast pass day was today and it went surprisingly well. I was able to get ToT on 60+1 which was unexpected. I also grabbed SDMT on 60+2 and 60+4, plus SDD on 60+5. It wasn't early as difficult as I thought, especially considering this was my first time booking fast pass. Good luck to everyone!

That's great news, I know there's so many glitches and other people to compete with so it's nice when that works out well for someone at least.

I'm late to the party, but my sister and I planned a last minute trip to WDW. We were going to go to Disneyland for the Galaxy's Edge opening, but with room discounts and unusually low flight prices this summer, we're able fly to WDW for cheaper than staying on site and visiting Disneyland (and we're just 4 1/2 hours away from DL).

We'll be at Port Orleans - French Quarter, June 19 - 26.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter