***Official June 2019***

My 3 year old son tells me he had a dream about Vamparina last night now he wants to meet her when we go to HS. I only planned one day there, and got EMM. June 3rd. So I don't want to go the H&V meal, but what about the Disney Junior Dance Party? How is that? I had an unused fast pass so I can use that, but will he get to get a picture with her? If not should we just do the meet and greet? Is that line usually long?

As long as the early open hours don't include June 6, I'm cool with it.

Want my CP PPO to REMAIN PPO. Dangit. :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:
we have a BOG PPO on that day, so I hope it stays that way. We'll find out around May 15th or so when they update June

Hi, my name is Sandy. We (DH, me, DD17 & DD11) became AP holders this year. After our trip in March, I was ready to find a way to return to the Mouse before our next trip in Jan. 2020. Found a deal on SW for flight, found an AP discount for a room at All Star Sports, and convinced DH to take another trip. June 5-11, here we come. I MUST get a pic with Mickey and Minnie in their birthday clothes!

We have never been to WDW in June before. Will the crowds be similar to what we experienced during Spring Break?

Hi, my name is Sandy. We (DH, me, DD17 & DD11) became AP holders this year. After our trip in March, I was ready to find a way to return to the Mouse before our next trip in Jan. 2020. Found a deal on SW for flight, found an AP discount for a room at All Star Sports, and convinced DH to take another trip. June 5-11, here we come. I MUST get a pic with Mickey and Minnie in their birthday clothes!

We have never been to WDW in June before. Will the crowds be similar to what we experienced during Spring Break?
I’ve never been during spring break, but the crowds in June have always been very manageable to me. It’s just HOT!

And... I can't make fast passes! Even though I made the reservations, everything is under my SO's name for some reason and even though in MDE it says his plans are "managed by me" it won't allow me to make FP. I'm just going to be in the corner crying now. :sad:

And... I can't make fast passes! Even though I made the reservations, everything is under my SO's name for some reason and even though in MDE it says his plans are "managed by me" it won't allow me to make FP. I'm just going to be in the corner crying now. :sad:
CALL GUEST SERVICES!!! They can probably find a workaround, you are NOT the first person to have this problem!!!

I'm dying to get a pic with them in party clothes, too!!!

I've not been at Spring Break but I have several friends who have. The answer is NO, THEY WILL NOT. I'm not suggesting you'll walk onto every ride, but you are NOT going to face the kind of crush you will in March and April.

CALL GUEST SERVICES!!! They can probably find a workaround, you are NOT the first person to have this problem!!!

I did call and magically there was no issue while on the phone. I just had to wait until I dropped the kids off at school and of course there was no SDD available. Oh well.

I did call and magically there was no issue while on the phone. I just had to wait until I dropped the kids off at school and of course there was no SDD available. Oh well.
Don't give up hope! Keep checking, especially when your dates get closer. I'm doing that with our logistically undesirable FP for ToT on our arrival day.

The updated June hours should be available 2nd Friday of May according to one of the moderators on this board, based on research as to when Disney as usually makes these changes (with emphasis on should).

I posted this as its own topic but didnt get a ton of responses so I figured I would bug my June peoples. This trip in June is 3 nights (2 park days) for DW and I only (woohoo!) We have a big family trip in August (8 nights with DS1 and both sets of grandparents) so I am a bit torn about how to plan this parents only trip. I think I really want to just play it by ear (sleep in, take our time getting to the parks, and then stay until closing) but I still want to try to make some fastpasses too. I also keep thinking we should make plans to do things we may not be able to do on the August trip, but in reality we should be able to do everything we want even if DS needs a break or early night (those free babysitters are huge!). I am torn as you may be able to tell.

Plan was to do Epcot both morning/afternoons (its our favorite park) then walk to HS one night and monorail to MK the other night (skipping AK altogether). I know its first world problems but its hard to NOT plan and fast pass day is Sunday. What do you guys think? What would you do in our situation?

Last edited:
As long as the early open hours don't include June 6, I'm cool with it.

Want my CP PPO to REMAIN PPO. Dangit. :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

we have a BOG PPO on that day, so I hope it stays that way. We'll find out around May 15th or so when they update June

I scheduled my PPO on an EMM day so I know they won't change the hours. Otherwise, its just too risky in June!

The updated June hours should be available 2nd Friday of May according to one of the moderators on this board, based on research as to when Disney as usually makes these changes (with emphasis on should).
Yes, this. I do lots of research on this and the 10th should be the day.

I am soooo tired! I got up at 3:40am today to get coffee in me and log in by 4am to make my FPs. It took me an hour to choose FPs for all 10 days. But I got FOP for 3 days, SDD on one day, and 7DMT for two days (including our very 1st day). Oh and Frozen for one day (haven't seen it since it changed from the Norway ride). The rest, I'm a little unsure of. It is hard to know how the lines will be or what we will feel like two months from now! I have to say I like DLR's MaxPass better. No one makes any FPs until you walk through the gate. Of course, you pay extra for that, but totally worth it. Anyway, I got the ones I really wanted so I'll cross my fingers on the rest.
We are going from June 19th - July 1st at POFQ.

I scheduled my PPO on an EMM day so I know they won't change the hours. Otherwise, its just too risky in June!
Agreed, and actually we did originally have it scheduled on one of those days. Then DS decided he really wanted to do the older-kid Pirate thingie at CBR, and that meant changing our CP ADR.

It's funny how something COMPLETELY unrelated to anything else you've got planned on one day can throw it ALL off. #DisneyProblems

Had our FP+ window open today. No hiccups aside from getting the time wrong (we're in the UK) and panic-called our travel agent because we couldn't access it but turns out we were an hour early! We got everything we wanted, SDD went pretty quickly but we got 'em, only one we missed out on was Na'vi River Journey so will just have to brave the queue for that one.

Unfortunately though we've had a slight mishap with our booking where we've extended our trip by 2 days and our travel agent has failed to tell Disney that we're now on the 21-day ticket and MDE still showed the 14-day pass, so we haven't managed to book any FP+ for those two days (one being 4th July) so those have likely gone now which is gutting, the positive is we've got everything we wanted but this is beyond our control and won't get sorted until at least Tuesday as it's a holiday weekend. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!