*** Official June 2020 ***

I'm one of those who cancelled an April trip and rebooked 5/31-6/5 at AoA. I'm holding out hope this June trip will happen.

We should be at Epcot today! I rescheduled the solo portion of our March trip for June 24-27, and the family portion of the trip for mid November. Fingers crossed!

With WDW closed indefinitely, it's not looking good for early or even mid June. But who knows. It's ironic that this board is called "Doing the Happy Dance". :sad1: This is the least excited I've ever been for a Disney trip. I'm bracing myself for another heartbreak.

We had an end of May / early June trip booked. I'm now in the process of rescheduling it for July. It isn't easy because this was the first (and only!) trip that I ever booked using a Hotwire Hotdeal & renting DVC points. We had a three-way split stay, so that's a lot to manage. Our flights were cancelled by the airline this week, so a refund should come from that, and the Hotwire Hotdeal for the Four Seasons should be refundable again. That just leaves the DVC rental, which I now have to try to reschedule for July. Never again! If I had booked through Disney it would have been so easy just to cancel! When I made the plans in January, I thought there was nothing that could stop us from taking this trip.

We had an end of May / early June trip booked. I'm now in the process of rescheduling it for July. It isn't easy because this was the first (and only!) trip that I ever booked using a Hotwire Hotdeal & renting DVC points. We had a three-way split stay, so that's a lot to manage. Our flights were cancelled by the airline this week, so a refund should come from that, and the Hotwire Hotdeal for the Four Seasons should be refundable again. That just leaves the DVC rental, which I now have to try to reschedule for July. Never again! If I had booked through Disney it would have been so easy just to cancel! When I made the plans in January, I thought there was nothing that could stop us from taking this trip.
We had a end of May/ early June trip booked too. I called Disney and rescheduled it to July 18-26. I'm hoping that gives us enough time to where we can go. I paid for our whole trip using Disney gift cards, so no matter what we can't get the actual cash back. Seemed like a good idea at the time in order to save that 5% but now I'm wondering if it was worth it with so much unknown. Good luck with your re-booking and I hope we all have a fabulous trip in the near future!

Still sticking with June 20-27. I mean, cancelling now wouldn’t do us any good anyway. We have to do a lot of rescheduling to make a different trip work so we have time :confused3 I’m going to keep my reservations and do my Fastpasses when the day comes... Time will tell. I’ve come to terms with it, good or bad. I’m expecting the worst, this way I can be pleasantly surprised if it does happen, instead of disappointed when it doesn’t.

Not cancelling our May trip yet,although I know it won't happen.
I need to figure out when we can go again......and see how long our APs will be lengthened.

Still sticking with June 20-27. I mean, cancelling now wouldn’t do us any good anyway. We have to do a lot of rescheduling to make a different trip work so we have time :confused3 I’m going to keep my reservations and do my Fastpasses when the day comes... Time will tell. I’ve come to terms with it, good or bad. I’m expecting the worst, this way I can be pleasantly surprised if it does happen, instead of disappointed when it doesn’t.

I still have my June 27-July 3rd plan in place and will go ahead and make FS when I am able on April 29th. But I am looking about possible dates in the future to switch my plans to. I just hate to give up the Free Dining deal I got. I had priced out all types of discounts, room only, eating OoP, QS, going different dates, different prices, but the Free Dining deal worked the best for me. Who knows what offers we will see in the future. Plus the fact I have been wishing for and planning this trip for the past SIX YEARS, I really want to go back. But I expect it will now be seven long years before I get to go back- I will most likely have to postpone our trip until Summer 2021.

just a follow up to rescheduling my june trip to late july/early august the last few days.
I was able to get most of what I wanted room wise- split stay Poly/BW/Kildani. My original was Jambo. No big deal. When I first rebooked thursday I had nothing at BW, but kept checking yesterday and 2 days popped up. I'll keep checking because it keeps changing. I was one day at BLT then 3 at Poly first, and now it's just 4 at poly. It's changing fast. Keep checking if you may rebook.

As for ADR's, I had to change up some of the days I did certain parks, but I was able to get every ADR I wanted at a time that worked- Narcoossees, Flying Fish, Cal Grill, Ogas, Chefs De France, Brown Derby, Be Our Guest, Jiko, Kona breakfast. Just 2 of us for this trip, so that makes it easier.
Hope that helps.

I wanted to do it now- while I could still get something. I won't be mad if things are open in june and I could have gone. But I would be mad if the parks open July 4th, and I never rebooked and then couldn't get any ADR's and was only able to book SSR or OKW the whole time. I'd still have fun, but would have been mad at myself for procrastinating...

I am not canceling yet. I put too much effort into this trip to give up hope. We have a late June / early July trip scheduled so I pray that things are settled by then.

Besides an April 23-26 adults only trip I have booked and will book a mid May back up for (not sure if either of those will pan out), we have May 30-June 7 on DVC points. I'm not rescheduling that one unless I have to. We also had a July 2-6 trip that we extended to 6/30-7/7 to make up for our Spring Break trip we had to cancel. We also have Oct and Nov booked. We are going to sit tight and see how this thing plays out. I'm a teacher and I can really only go for school breaks so that really limits our timeframes.

We were a March trip now rescheduled for June and got the email today about free dining!!!! We are staying at CBR so it would only be the QS dining plan. I’ve got to figure which is the best deal. Keep the current room discount offer and add DDP, or lose Sun and fun, and the plan and pay out of pocket for TS.

We were a March trip now rescheduled for June and got the email today about free dining!!!! We are staying at CBR so it would only be the QS dining plan. I’ve got to figure which is the best deal. Keep the current room discount offer and add DDP, or lose Sun and fun, and the plan and pay out of pocket for TS.
We booked the original FD promo back in January. We priced it out with the room discount instead, no discount, etc.
Every which way we did it, we came up saving money by using free dining.
i don't know why or how, maybe it was a fluke in our preferred room category, but that was the best deal for us.

Any thoughts from early June-ers with the new promo out for June 1? I can’t decide if I should leave us at the first week of June or push to the end. My fear is them opening up close to June 1 and having reduced stuff- hours, attractions, parks, etc. I don’t want half a trip, ya know?

Any thoughts from early June-ers with the new promo out for June 1? I can’t decide if I should leave us at the first week of June or push to the end. My fear is them opening up close to June 1 and having reduced stuff- hours, attractions, parks, etc. I don’t want half a trip, ya know?
We have a trip starting June 5. But I am very much concerned that WDW won’t be open, or it’ll be too early to be out with the masses. I went ahead and made a backup trip at the end of June/beginning of July. But I’m not convinced that’s much better. So I don’t really know what to do at this point. And we have APs, so I hate not to get the value out of them. Especially since our spring break trip was canceled.

I just emailed our dreams travel agent to see if we could get a room only reservation with free dining because it seems like there's a lot of confusion going on with the boards. We did have a reservation in March that was canceled but it was 'before they closed' so it seemed worth asking.

We booked the original FD promo back in January. We priced it out with the room discount instead, no discount, etc.
Every which way we did it, we came up saving money by using free dining.
i don't know why or how, maybe it was a fluke in our preferred room category, but that was the best deal for us.

we switched to the free dining promo, upgraded to the DDP option and still saved $700!!!!!

Spent most of the day making contingency plans for our 5/30-6/7 trip. So now I have a Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C. Plus rescheduled our 4/23 adults to July 16...so now we have 3 summer trips planned. I'm going to get my Disney time in, if there is any way possible! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter