Official lost my mind (don't look if you don't want a resort swap element seek peek)

MyLittlePiglet

DIS Veteran
OMG I cannot believe it...... I am sewing on a element. I had my sewing machine out to work out a Disney blanket for my daughter and low and behold I have the idea to ew on my element for resort swap. My beach club/ Yacht club/ beach club villa frame know has a zig zag pattern all around it......

NOw the only question remians is do I make the tag match with sewing on it too!!! :rotfl2:

That is awesome! I've just recently become addicted to sewing on paper. I wish I was in your swap! :) I was debating sewing on my character swaps.

Agghhhh :furious:

I messed up on one and do not have anymore of the one cardstock.... and ti came in a pack so I do not want to have to buy a whole pack again. The bobbin theard ran out so there is like a inch and a half section where the new thread doesn't match up with the old holes.... agghhhh :furious:

That, too, has happened to me. I'm so sorry. Can you trim it? Can you sew mulitple times to hide the extra holes? :sad2:

If it is just that one that was messed up, couldn't you mark on the baggie in bold red letters "give this one back to me"?

Thanks for the ideas. I think I will have to write give back to me..... but wondering if I can somehow hide it with stickers.

I was stupid I started resewing by using the hand crank or whatver that is called and a fair number of holes/ stiches were lining up perfectly, so then I started to use the pedal.... opps. Oh well.... the second time I used this phrase..... we scrap and we learn!

How about when you get it back that you use a little picture of the same theme that is in the frame and put on an angle with a pop dot?

sounds like a solution to me!!! Thanks Alex's mommy..

Was thinking about making wavy coraly lloking things as it is beach club etc but other sticker might get hidden a little but that might work too.

Oh sorry I cannot figure out how to post pics. I didn't mean peak literally. If you want to see I can send it to an email address, but have yet to figure out posting on DIS. :blush:

okay it is amazing how fast you learn to put things together in a more "professional way". To flip flops were my first tag.... good enough.... little mermaid was my second tag...... cute but almost stayed up half the night wishing I had done something else behind her.... and then my thrid tag..... now we are talking a little better!!!!

If the link works I can then post my sewing adventure.... let me know.

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=45709637/a=8472447/t_=8472447

TIA

They look great! I love the palm tree one! Super cute! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to see the ones you sewed. (Is sewed a word? It looks funny?)

Okay frame should be there too. nothing to fancy, but it just means I can keep working on my skills from here.

I am glad you liked the palm tree one..... my husband didn't ever pretend enthusiasmum (sp) for me.

They look good. I love that idea. I was wondering how I was going to do a frame. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter