**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
I think there is so much fun everywhere, everyday....it really doesn't matter.
Yes I agree!! It’s not like any decision will be not fun! I had just gotten excited when I heard about it and then I had to think again... there can be so much fun everywhere, everyday that I have to remind myself that we need to rest too (at least my family does :crazy:).

I am excited. I planned a solo trip March 4-9. So far I am taking at All Star Music but I may change to a moderate. I’ve never been alone so I am excited to be able to just go at my pace and eat whatever I want. So far, I have a BOG lunch reservation, a Le Cellier reservation and a Brown Derby reservation to get a reserved spot for Fantasmic.

Last edited:

Changed our resort today! We were at Pop with my TA rate as nothing else was showing available but today Copper Creek showed up so I grabbed it! So, so happy we'll be at my absolute favorite, WL, and excited to be trying CCV for the first time! DH and I just got back from a quick F&W trip on Wed. and I'm already very ready to go back :goodvibes

So the weather here in New England has decided that it's winter, so now that Disney trip (2/25-3/9) is looking even better than it did when I booked it. Staying at POFQ - favorite resort - and at the fun stage of changing dining reservations and planning our park days so that I'm all ready to make those FP+ reservations. I think I've decided to go ahead and try for FOP even though I'm nervous that it will make me woozy. But it sounds like a not-to-be-missed, and I can always cancel it if I chicken out (and make someone else's day in the bargain.) Love the anticipation of another Disney trip!

So the weather here in New England has decided that it's winter, so now that Disney trip (2/25-3/9) is looking even better than it did when I booked it. Staying at POFQ - favorite resort - and at the fun stage of changing dining reservations and planning our park days so that I'm all ready to make those FP+ reservations. I think I've decided to go ahead and try for FOP even though I'm nervous that it will make me woozy. But it sounds like a not-to-be-missed, and I can always cancel it if I chicken out (and make someone else's day in the bargain.) Love the anticipation of another Disney trip!
I feel the same as you. Our trip is 2/27-3/4 and we're from the Midwest. It has gotten too cold for my liking so I can't wait for that Florida weather.

Same here in MN... it was very cold last week and snowed a bit... already tired of winter. Sigh.

Only 109 days to go. :)

Yes I agree!! It’s not like any decision will be not fun! I had just gotten excited when I heard about it and then I had to think again... there can be so much fun everywhere, everyday that I have to remind myself that we need to rest too (at least my family does :crazy:).
Exactly...to much stimulation can have the opposite effect of fun...the fun overload...LOL!

I'm in New England too...NH...and it's been in the 20's...brrrr. I wonder what Feb. weather will be, definitely warmer than here. It will be a nice break from winter when we go. From what I hear Feb. can be erratic, so I have to be prepared with some light jackets, maybe even gloves, to less outer wear. I hear the nights could be a bit chilly but you just never know...but I'm more than ready to have such a happy dilemma!

Changed our resort today! We were at Pop with my TA rate as nothing else was showing available but today Copper Creek showed up so I grabbed it! So, so happy we'll be at my absolute favorite, WL, and excited to be trying CCV for the first time! DH and I just got back from a quick F&W trip on Wed. and I'm already very ready to go back :goodvibes
How exciting you get to stay at CCV :D

I'm in New England too...NH...and it's been in the 20's...brrrr. I wonder what Feb. weather will be, definitely warmer than here. It will be a nice break from winter when we go. From what I hear Feb. can be erratic, so I have to be prepared with some light jackets, maybe even gloves, to less outer wear. I hear the nights could be a bit chilly but you just never know...but I'm more than ready to have such a happy dilemma!
I’ve only been at the end of February but it was chilly in the morning and hot in the afternoon. DH got a little burnt on his neck but it wasn’t a humid warm which was nice. I love that time of year to escape winter.

I’ve only been at the end of February but it was chilly in the morning and hot in the afternoon. DH got a little burnt on his neck but it wasn’t a humid warm which was nice. I love that time of year to escape winter.
Wow...hot in the afternoon with no humidity....am I dreaming....LOL!

Wow...hot in the afternoon with no humidity....am I dreaming....LOL!
Nope you're not! It really was a nice hot, not humid at all. It didn't rain the whole week that we were there this year or last year so it must just be that time of year. I'm used to humid because it's pretty humid where we live, too. It just doesn't get as hot here.

I went last year 3/5 - 3/11. 3/5 - 3/7 was beautiful and in the 70s. 3/8 it started to feel like Florida and each day was in the mid to high 80s and felt even warmer!

Gotta love Florida weather!

I went last year 3/5 - 3/11. 3/5 - 3/7 was beautiful and in the 70s. 3/8 it started to feel like Florida and each day was in the mid to high 80s and felt even warmer!

Gotta love Florida weather!
I had no idea it might be this warm....wow...how exciting. As long as it isn't hot and humid I'm good. We went in July and it was AWFUL...I was walking around like a zombie! Two years ago we went in November, at the end for Thanksgiving....the weather was perfect....so much nicer to go when it's not brutal out. Can't wait.

I had no idea it might be this warm....wow...how exciting. As long as it isn't hot and humid I'm good. We went in July and it was AWFUL...I was walking around like a zombie! Two years ago we went in November, at the end for Thanksgiving....the weather was perfect....so much nicer to go when it's not brutal out. Can't wait.
I've never been when it's humid. I've been in February/March, April, and May, but never far into the summer. I just don't think I would enjoy myself, but if that's the only time you can go I guess you make it work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!