**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
Ugh....I'm looking to relocate to Florida....it will take some time to figure things out but I have to get out of the North Country!
I grew up in the south and we moved to the Midwest when I was in middle school. I have been begging dh to move back down there but he doesn’t want to :(

Nice...I couldn't get the puck out of mine, even with a small screwdriver. The metal screw was getting all ruined.

I've got a set of tech tools for working on computers, and the smaller of the two screwdrivers was just the right size. Good thing, too, because 3 of the 5 of us aren't wearing ours in the bands!

Ugh....I'm looking to relocate to Florida....it will take some time to figure things out but I have to get out of the North Country!

Me too! We're getting 2-3 inches of snow basically every night this week and I am SO done with it!

Our magic bands arrived this week. The kids noticed they are different. I almost told them the puck is removable but then stopped myself. Otherwise DS6 would make it his life mission to get it out...and then proceed to lose it!

I grew up in the south and we moved to the Midwest when I was in middle school. I have been begging dh to move back down there but he doesn’t want to :(
Awe....time changes all things....be patient, you never know.

I've got a set of tech tools for working on computers, and the smaller of the two screwdrivers was just the right size. Good thing, too, because 3 of the 5 of us aren't wearing ours in the bands!

Me too! We're getting 2-3 inches of snow basically every night this week and I am SO done with it!
I fell off my porch yesterday shoveling snow because the banks are higher than my porch and I didn't know where it ended and I stepped off and plunged crotch deep with one leg in a snow bank and the other still on the porch. I was actually stuck and needed to lie down on my belly, worked my body at some weird angle, and finally wiggled my leg out. I was alone. For a brief moment I thought...what if I can't get it out? Very scary!

I fell off my porch yesterday shoveling snow because the banks are higher than my porch and I didn't know where it ended and I stepped off and plunged crotch deep with one leg in a snow bank and the other still on the porch. I was actually stuck and needed to lie down on my belly, worked my body at some weird angle, and finally wiggled my leg out. I was alone. For a brief moment I thought...what if I can't get it out? Very scary!
I would’ve panicked lol. We got another 6 or so inches last night and all of the schools cancelled today.

March 6-11 here for my first F&G with some wiggle room to add a day if needed. It's been below zero pretty much every single day for the last few weeks so I am so ready to escape! I will be spending a bit of time with my parents before and after my Disney time at their winter home near the space coast. I'm pretty excited now that the F&G menus have come out; there's a lot of items that are appealing to me. I love F&W, but the heat really got to me this past year and I didn't try nearly as many things as I'd liked because of lack of appetite. Hoping for more comfortable weather this time around. Even with the last minute planning I've lined up some really great ADR's mostly allowing myself to try places I've never been and one special repeat reservation that I'm really looking forward to. Really the only disappointment so far is only being able to get a FOP FP on my last day and the early park closing times (especially for this time of year!) and really in the grand scheme of things, I can deal with it.

I would’ve panicked lol. We got another 6 or so inches last night and all of the schools cancelled today.

Here too. I am hating working from home right now (not that driving the 45min-in-good-weather to my office would be better!). I am SO over winter in Michigan!!

Just saw park hours were updated for my week 3/4-3/10 so everyone check your weeks! AK is opening almost 8am every day and on 3/5 EMH is at 7am. Sooo excited for my first every 7am park opening! Mk hours were all extended until 9pm at least and later on the weekends.

BTW, the first round of park hour updates are live now. I didn't look at the whole month, but during my week (Mar 4 to 9), the MK is now closing at 9 every night, 11 on Friday, and AK is closing at 8:30 instead of 8.

And now I am too excited tweaking my touring plans because of the park hour changes that I can't get some much needed tax work done....which must get done before we go to Disney!!!

Just saw park hours were updated for my week 3/4-3/10 so everyone check your weeks! AK is opening almost 8am every day and on 3/5 EMH is at 7am. Sooo excited for my first every 7am park opening! Mk hours were all extended until 9pm at least and later on the weekends.
We are there 3/3-3/9 and saw the hours change too. I’ve been preparing for busy parks but the extended hours have me worrying that it’ll quite crowded. Oh well, we’ll be flexible and have fun no matter what!

Touring Plans emailed me about the park hours changing for our trip (March 10-15), as I expected they would! Check your plans friends. :)

Touring Plans emailed me about the park hours changing for our trip (March 10-15), as I expected they would! Check your plans friends. :)
I haven’t checked but I feel like they wouldn’t have changed ours. We are going feb 27-March 4 and they changed them once a while back. I’ll have to go check now.

The only one that changed for us is ak is opening at 8 instead of 9 and they will also have a second ROL show. Our ROL package says we are to see the first ROL showing. Will we still be able to see the tree of life awakening?

Finally our Magic Kingdom day got changed from an 8pm closing to 10pm! Plus an earlier opening for Animal Kingdom and another Rivers of Light show! (already switched our fastpass to the later one)
We leave in 19 days!! :dogdance:

The only one that changed for us is ak is opening at 8 instead of 9 and they will also have a second ROL show. Our ROL package says we are to see the first ROL showing. Will we still be able to see the tree of life awakening?
I thought the tree just changes periodically, like no set times....could someone else who knows respond to this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter