**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
We fly out at 7:30 am :goodvibes How about you?
7:00am out of Philadelphia
I was leaving on Friday but changed to Saturday just noticed my counter is off by a day :rotfl:
It’s going to be so hard not to walk towards ME and go right to Disney but I know we’ll have fun at Universal

Did you get hit again with more snow?
Yes, about 5 inches so kids were off AGAIN. They'd used up their snow days last week so now they lose the Friday before Memorial Day. Hopefully this is it! Although this morning Steve told me they're saying snow for the 23/24th, the 24th being the day we fly out :headache: It's still far enough away that they can change though so fingers crossed!
And yes you'll have fun at Uni :) So many people love both and then there are the people that love it more. It's just........different, and not bad different. Now if you didn't have EP I might say you won't enjoy it but thankfully that's not the case. Plus you'll be glad you went for Kathy!

we got just a bit of snow here today (on long island).
Wow I thought you guys were supposed to get more than us this time! We're in Dutchess County and they kept saying L.I. was going to get hit bad but I really didn't keep up with the news yesterday. Glad you didn't get tons.

Yes, about 5 inches so kids were off AGAIN. They'd used up their snow days last week so now they lose the Friday before Memorial Day. Hopefully this is it! Although this morning Steve told me they're saying snow for the 23/24th, the 24th being the day we fly out :headache: It's still far enough away that they can change though so fingers crossed!
And yes you'll have fun at Uni :) So many people love both and then there are the people that love it more. It's just........different, and not bad different. Now if you didn't have EP I might say you won't enjoy it but thankfully that's not the case. Plus you'll be glad you went for Kathy!

You’re right Universal is all for Kathy :goodvibes
Praying we can both get out next Saturday :scared:

You’re right Universal is all for Kathy :goodvibes
Praying we can both get out next Saturday :scared:

If you don't get out, you can always rent a car and drive. We just returned from our March trip and had to do that exact thing. Flight boarded during the 1st Nor'Easter then we got deplaned and later canceled. No flights for 3 days within 200 miles. Rented a car and drove from philly. 2 bridges in MD closed due to winds. 20 hours later made it. No sleep. 2 kids 4 and 1. It was an adventure. Ended up extending 2 days. Disney was very accommodating to reschedule ADRs, give FPs, refund, and a good rate on the extra nights. No trip insurance.

If you don't get out, you can always rent a car and drive. We just returned from our March trip and had to do that exact thing. Flight boarded during the 1st Nor'Easter then we got deplaned and later canceled. No flights for 3 days within 200 miles. Rented a car and drove from philly. 2 bridges in MD closed due to winds. 20 hours later made it. No sleep. 2 kids 4 and 1. It was an adventure. Ended up extending 2 days. Disney was very accommodating to reschedule ADRs, give FPs, refund, and a good rate on the extra nights. No trip insurance.
Wow you did have an adventure glad you made it safely.

So glad it worked out for you!

And if we ever attempted driving we'd leave one of the kids-if not both-on the side of the road somewhere long before we hit Florida :laughing:

I need to get my tickers updated but in addition to this March trip we have an August trip planned. Then today we booked flights for a quick 3 night trip in May at the request of my youngest stepson who is "dating" a girl he went to high school with who now lives in Orlando.......who am I to turn him down :D He called me and said "don't tell dad why I want to go, but in case her and I don't get along when I get there I need you there" lol, sweetheart you're almost 27, we'll come down for moral support but you're paying you're own way and I kind of need to tell dad we're going again!

The snow has now been pushed onto Wednesday/ Thursday! Oh no! I really would be heartbroken if weather impacted this trip. I'm still safe but it's inching closer and closer to friday.

And if we ever attempted driving we'd leave one of the kids-if not both-on the side of the road somewhere long before we hit Florida
We drove down for Thanksgiving week from MO-17-18 hours each way; broke it up into 2 days (although I think we could have pushed through on way back-DH and I were still fine at 2 am but I was worried we would both hit a wall at 6 am and have no where to sleep!). The younger 2 were with us and did surprisingly well! Was first really long road trip with both. We may be driving down in June as well, as we are there for 2 weeks, and offsite for the majority of that trip. And yay! for quick May trip!

Down to 2 days for oldest and I F&G quick/last minute trip.

Hope the snow doesn't impact anyone's plans!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter