**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters

This is a first for me... just bumped up my arrival day at 6 (now 5) days out. Luckily SW had a flight I could switch to and my BC room category was open for a seamless addition!

Getting ready for our fourth nor'easter and I saw some sprinkles of snow on our original departure day. It had been lingering for almost 5 days now and I did not want to chance it with this crazy weather we have been having in March.

This is a first for me... just bumped up my arrival day at 6 (now 5) days out. Luckily SW had a flight I could switch to and my BC room category was open for a seamless addition!

Getting ready for our fourth nor'easter and I saw some sprinkles of snow on our original departure day. It had been lingering for almost 5 days now and I did not want to chance it with this crazy weather we have been having in March.
Yeah we’ve had so much too in New York, luckily no snow the day we fly out.

Yeah we’ve had so much too in New York, luckily no snow the day we fly out.

Yeah we are having a HUGE snowstorm tonight in new york apparently- I fly out Friday! So it's a little bit close for comfort and scary!
Yup, supposed to start for us later tonight and the storm watch goes through noon Thursday! Glad I got my pedi today :thumbsup2 We fly out Sat. so we're good; however the Varsity baseball team (a few of my DS's friends) are supposed to fly out Thursday....not sure if it's La Guardia or JFK but they could be delayed/cancelled. I hope they make it but better them than any of us :laughing:

Yup, supposed to start for us later tonight and the storm watch goes through noon Thursday! Glad I got my pedi today :thumbsup2 We fly out Sat. so we're good; however the Varsity baseball team (a few of my DS's friends) are supposed to fly out Thursday....not sure if it's La Guardia or JFK but they could be delayed/cancelled. I hope they make it but better them than any of us :laughing:

I hope they make it! I fly out Friday, so hoping the mess is all cleaned up by then. I'm flying out of a small airport (Westchester White Plains) so hopefully clearing the runways and such won't be too hard!

We are in the midst of another Nor’easter today and tomorrow
Hoping by Saturday morning Philly airport will be ok
I need the sun and warmth as do all of us :grouphug:

I hope they make it! I fly out Friday, so hoping the mess is all cleaned up by then. I'm flying out of a small airport (Westchester White Plains) so hopefully clearing the runways and such won't be too hard!

We fly out of Westchester 90% of the time; we're in Dutchess County :) I'm sure Friday will be fine but keeping my fingers crossed for you anyway! We're flying out of Hartford this time because for whatever reason, flights were WAY cheaper.

Re-check for FOP FP+ if you need one! Looks like they may have extended the hours at AK the last week in March. Saw quite a few times between 9-10pm available.

Last edited:
Hope everyone in the North East is doing ok with the latest storm
I went into work at 7:30 am to reschedule all our patients. It’s been snowing heavily in Delaware since 9:00 am. We’re expecting 8-12 inches but I know New York and further north will be getting more.
Be safe everyone :grouphug:

Hope everyone in the North East is doing ok with the latest storm
I went into work at 7:30 am to reschedule all our patients. It’s been snowing heavily in Delaware since 9:00 am. We’re expecting 8-12 inches but I know New York and further north will be getting more.
Be safe everyone :grouphug:

I'm having such a nice day as the school I work in is closed, and I've been slowly packing, organizing and watching Disney vlogs all day! It's gonna feel great to escape the snow on Friday :) Stay safe everyone!!!

Got half my packing done yesterday, doing the rest tonight and tomorrow in between errands and cleaning :laundy: I've been twice without the kids since our last trip WITH them in August and I'm really looking forward to all of us being there again!
Also excited to drop our bags at CCV and go right to lunch at Beaches and Cream :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!