***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

I completely understand your POV and it does make sense for many people. While my so. Does have meltdowns like every other kid, he has also been going to nice sit down restaurants since he was an infant so he definitely knows how to behave in that setting. Many times he asks us to go to nicer restaurants back home rather than some quick service place with games and playgrounds and stuff. And here have been times when he has been tired at dinner and we usually will bring the iPad for those times. He will quietly sit and watch a movie or play a game. If worse comes to worse the 3 adults will draw straws to see who will stay back at the resort with the cranky kid but I honestly can’t see him being that bad that he couldn’t go out in public. That said I truly do understand where you’re coming from and who knows maybe I will be regretting the decision in a few weeks lol. But the nice dinners have always been a part of our Disney vacations (for my mom and me anyway) since I first went when I was 5. My parents would always take me to the nicer restaurants and we have great memories from it. It’s definitely a must do for us.

Also we aren’t planning on hitting the parks until we are ready to drop. We are totally open to taking a break mid afternoon. We also will be eating throughout the day so late dinners won’t be a problem on that end either.

The thing I’m worried about most are the wait times for rides. I know that is when my kid’s patience will be put to the test so I’m hoping we can luck out and at least get on the rides he wants with less than an hour wait.

Thanks for giving me your thoughts!
I keep checking my email every 5 minutes for the notice that MB’s have shipped...:rolleyes1
I think we are going to be at Disney around the same time. My magic bands shipped on Friday, so hopefully yours will be shipped early next week.:genie:

I'm ready to get away now. Sold our house over the weekend. Man that's mentally exhausting to go through, and we we don't have a new house yet purchased. Add to that we are getting a lot more snow today and tomorrow. Bring on the Florida sun

Ugh, I know you’re ready!
It’s been extra cold in Texas this winter. I’m so ready to thaw out.

I haven't been on the thread in a couple of days, but I see I have some roll call updating to do! I will get to that soon.

Had some very bad news and all I can say is I need this trip SO badly. 16 days to go and I really need that Mickey hug!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!