***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

Discounts are out!! Yay!

We swapped to POR (from POFQ) to add the discount - not first choice, but I will take the deal!

Last edited:

Struggling with park days over here. All I know is Day 1--Saturday we are doing AK and then hopping to HS for some rides and Fantasmic!

I really wish they would open the EMM dates. That's what all of my plans hinge upon.

:surfweb:

I've switched to ASMu, March 3-9

I called and added the Disney Visa discount and saved another bit. I'm only $50 away from my savings goal for the entire trip! I am absolutely thrilled :D

Struggling with park days over here. All I know is Day 1--Saturday we are doing AK and then hopping to HS for some rides and Fantasmic!

I really wish they would open the EMM dates. That's what all of my plans hinge upon.

Same. Hoping to do both EMMs , planning roughly for HS EMM on Monday, MK EMM Tuesday.

I "think" I have narrowed down our hotels. :)
We like to stay near the parks we visit, so starting at Dolphin, 3/16-18, CR 3/18-3/19, and then we are trying AOA LK family suite 3/20, then we move over to Universal..

We are tentatively planning: Epcot Sunday AM, SW dessert party Sunday night; Monday EMM HS, HEA dessert party Monday night; Tuesday EMM MK, AK evening or possibly HS, if Gondolas are running. :)
Wednesday AK, then off to Univ
(We break around lunch every day for swimming/naps.)

Since we are taking DD17's best friend who has never been, gotta show her as much as we can get in without exhausting ourselves, lol

Same. I would really like to plan a TSL EMM but they aren’t showing that far yet. Guess we wait. :rolleyes1

I was cleaning the other day and found an old Mastercard gift card. Checked the balance online and it had $50 on it!! I used it to buy a Disney gift card of course. Definitely a welcome addition to my vacation fund :woohoo:only 5 months to go, and I know Oct/Nov/Dec will fly by because they always do!

Just booked a Disney vacation! Yay! Family kept going back and forth on where to go for spring break this year. We received a Disney coupon code in the mail today. Next thing I know there are $200 RT tickets on Southwest, the dates line up perfect, and we're booked! :yay:

We'll be at POR 3/23-3/39

I missed the 6 month mark :scared: Now to start figuring out some dining reservations and make up lost time.

As of last week, I am officially booked at Port Orleans Riverside in a Royal Guest Room from March 27-31. It's a short-ish trip, but I'll be with my best friend and her 4 year old daughter. A princess room will be perfect for us. I'm so excited. Not sure what to expect as far as crowds, since Easter is late this year and spring breaks seems to be all over the map. Hopefully we don't fare so bad.

I was able to get Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast, Be Our Guest for lunch, and 'Ohana for dinner. (Not all on the same day!) 'Ohana is the first restaurant my best friend and I went to on our first trip, so I feel her daughter should have the same honor. :) I also got the Bon Voyage breakfast, but that may be cancelled depending on how things go and what we feel like doing. I also booked a California Grill brunch just for me on the last day. They will most likely have left by then, but I don't like to leave super early. (We live in different states so are traveling separately.)

Flights haven't been booked yet as prices aren't as low as I'd like. Hoping to see them dip between now and March!

We are going March 9-15th. Staying at Carribean beach. We will have 3 kids age 11, 12, and 16. This will be our 3rd trip and the 12 year olds 1st trip.

Same. Hoping to do both EMMs , planning roughly for HS EMM on Monday, MK EMM Tuesday.

I "think" I have narrowed down our hotels. :)
We like to stay near the parks we visit, so starting at Dolphin, 3/16-18, CR 3/18-3/19, and then we are trying AOA LK family suite 3/20, then we move over to Universal..

We are tentatively planning: Epcot Sunday AM, SW dessert party Sunday night; Monday EMM HS, HEA dessert party Monday night; Tuesday EMM MK, AK evening or possibly HS, if Gondolas are running. :)
Wednesday AK, then off to Univ
(We break around lunch every day for swimming/naps.)

Since we are taking DD17's best friend who has never been, gotta show her as much as we can get in without exhausting ourselves, lol

Do you spend a lot of time when you have to pack up and move hotels? Does the staff help with the luggage transfer or do you do it all on your own?

We usually have our car or rental. If it is a lot of bags and we are short for time, I have bell service move our bags for us. Otherwise we pack up during breaks the day before, and then in the morning of a switch day, take everything to the car then walk to whichever park we are going to for the morning. It's nice to be able to store everything in the car, and just get in after our morning at the park and drive to next hotel.
Easy for us, and then we don't have to drive to parks or take buses. :)

So glad I got my Storybook Dining for my Birthday dinner. pixiedust: Now if they would just open up those EMMS...

Booked the new Storybook Dining character meal for our last day! I think it'll be a fun last bit of Disney magic. Excited to see what the reviews and first impressions say. 147 days left until our trip :daisy:

Roll call updated!

My plan is starting to take shape!

3/1--very late arrival. Canceled town car service and will just take DME since we no longer plan to get up early on Saturday.
3/2--breakfast at POP or AoA, head to AK for rhino tour at 11am. Lunch at Flame Tree. Head to HS. Dinner at SciFi.
3/3--PPO at Garden Grill, rides in FW. Head to MK. Dinner at Plaza. HEA. (I really hope they extend park hours!!!)
3/4--HOPING FOR TSL EMM!! AK in evening. Definitely hitting Nomad Lounge
3/5--HOPING FOR MK EMM!! DME to MCO :(

I'm sure this will change multiple times. Only thing set in stone is the rhino tour right now. If you know me from other threads you know I change everything even up to when I'm in the airport about to fly to Orlando :D

Epcot is still a big question mark for us.

Looking forward to our trip! We're going March 8 through 17 (longest trip to date) and staying at Ft Wilderness (1st time there.)

Have booked ADRs (except Frozen Dessert party and Rivers of Light dessert party, which I'm hoping will pop up at some point in the near future....). Planning out FP strategies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter