***Official March 2021 Thread***

Hello new member here, we are planning on going to the parks 3/8 - 3/11. We came on our honeymoon 6 years ago and this time we are bringing our two year old, given the mask mandate is lifted. Any suggestions for parents of a toddler

Joining in for our newly added March trip March 21-26 to CCV. Hoping this is the first trip that happens as planned. It would be my 40th b-day trip and much needed.

Hello new member here, we are planning on going to the parks 3/8 - 3/11. We came on our honeymoon 6 years ago and this time we are bringing our two year old, given the mask mandate is lifted. Any suggestions for parents of a toddler

Added you to the list. My biggest piece of advice is be flexible and follow their lead. Even the best behaved child (and adult) can get cranky at Disney if they get too tired or too overwhelmed.

Joining in for our newly added March trip March 21-26 to CCV. Hoping this is the first trip that happens as planned. It would be my 40th b-day trip and much needed.

Added you to the list. You'll be there the same time I will be there for our girls only trip.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Disney but thought I’d share this picture of our grand daughter and hubby at the pumpkin patch this past Sunday afternoon. It’s her half birthday today...how is she already 6 months old? I can’t wait for her to get a bit older for us to take her to Disney!
74BCA145-AAB3-4293-B465-47F169DA9FC9.jpeg

Did everyone hear that scream around 7:00 eastern time? That was me. I just found out that the university where my husband works and daughter attends is planning to cancel spring break. I don't think that they have taken into consideration that people have made travel plans for spring break. Looks like we will have to reschedule for May. I didn't really want to go during the summer, but it looks like we don't have much of a choice. I'm going to wait until the announcement is official before I start changing our plans though.

Did they ever make an official announcement?

On the rumors board someone stated they heard a rumor that discounts for January-March may be releasing soon.

On the rumors board someone stated they heard a rumor that discounts for January-March may be releasing soon.

Yeah I read something the other day that hopefully in November something would be announced. Here's hoping for something that will be able to be applied to our trips. I'm alos hoping they announce whether hopper will really be available or not. We have it on our tickets but we are waiting to pay the trip off until they announce that or not. For those going in January they need to know ASAP so they know what ADR to make. It would sick to make ADRs thinking you could hop and then end up not being able to. Also the sooner they annunce that and the discounts, the sooner I can get our trip paid off. I don't want to pay until I know if the TA needs to adjust pricing for no hoppers.

Yeah I read something the other day that hopefully in November something would be announced. Here's hoping for something that will be able to be applied to our trips. I'm alos hoping they announce whether hopper will really be available or not. We have it on our tickets but we are waiting to pay the trip off until they announce that or not. For those going in January they need to know ASAP so they know what ADR to make. It would sick to make ADRs thinking you could hop and then end up not being able to. Also the sooner they annunce that and the discounts, the sooner I can get our trip paid off. I don't want to pay until I know if the TA needs to adjust pricing for no hoppers.

I haven’t put any hoppers onto mine because of that reason. I figure I’ll add them when they announce it. If they ever do. I would looovveee to hop and I’m hoping for it. And I would prefer to know before ADR day.

I haven’t put any hoppers onto mine because of that reason. I figure I’ll add them when they announce it. If they ever do. I would looovveee to hop and I’m hoping for it. And I would prefer to know before ADR day.

I hope they announce soon. I will feel bad for those going in January who make ADRs soon if they announce after they make ADRs and some made them with plans to hop to a different park to eat.

Did they ever make an official announcement?
They have not made an official announcement yet, but spring break dates have been removed from the student calendar. We are going to wait a bit longer to see if the powers that be come to their senses and decide to keep spring break. I really don't want to reschedule.

I have my TA checking for me the best option with the discount. I think it will average out to saving about $500.00 right now if we stay at pop.

We ended up saving $638 dollars. I'll take it. Now to wait and see if hoppers are taken away. If so that will knock our price down an additional $90.52 per person which is an additional $633. That would put four of our group under $900.00 for their portion of the trip and me, my daughter and other sister at $900 and something each (well I'm paying for my daughter's room and ticket but it breaks down to that) since we only have three in our room. I like hopping but I would be okay if we don't get to do it. As long as I know before ADR time.

Okay after telling my sisters about the discount they want me to check on suites so we can all 7 be together instead of in two rooms. If we do swap, we get a bigger doscount but still pay extra since its upgrading to a deluxe. But I'm okay with that if they are. Right now we are looking at Old Key West, Saratoga Springas and Animal Kingdom Standard view (Kidanni Village).

I couldn't resist the discount and booked March 22-25th at ASM for a trip with my mom, who lives in the Villages. It was $127.50 a night, since she's going to end up re-purchasing an annual pass it only makes sense for us to do a room only reservation.

I couldn't resist the discount and booked March 22-25th at ASM for a trip with my mom, who lives in the Villages. It was $127.50 a night, since she's going to end up re-purchasing an annual pass it only makes sense for us to do a room only reservation.

I added you to the list. You'll be there the same time I'm there.
As of right now we have just left our reservation at Pop but am still thinking about upgrading to a villa so all 7 of us can be together. Honestly I don't care either way, but It would be nice to have the washer and dryer in our villa and not have to lug the laundry to the laundry room when I decide to wash clothes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter