***Official March 2021 Thread***

Hi! We are tentatively joining in the March group. We are officially booked at CSR The 13-27, but if the travel restrictions are still in place in NY we have reservations for December 2021 also. We always go in December, but since we canceled this December we are anxious not to wait a whole year. We don't mind masks, we are just hoping for warmer but not hot and humid weather, and regular park hours.... and fastpass.

Hi! We are tentatively joining in the March group. We are officially booked at CSR The 13-27, but if the travel restrictions are still in place in NY we have reservations for December 2021 also. We always go in December, but since we canceled this December we are anxious not to wait a whole year. We don't mind masks, we are just hoping for warmer but not hot and humid weather, and regular park hours.... and fastpass.

Added you to the list. Do y'all always go for 2 weeks?

We had the 13-20th booked in a Deluxe Studio at BRV and saw the discount come up now. I tried to jump on it through the Disney website, but it's showing as unavailable for my room class. Am I likely to have better luck calling them directly? When I first booked it (it's the second re-booking of a trip from this past spring break), the CM told me that I could try back if they released a discount, but I'm wondering if they will give it to me when the website is showing it as unavailable.

Added you to the list. Do y'all always go for 2 weeks?
Thanks for the add!
Yes, the last few trips we have. I have become spoiled, lol. We really can relax and not stress about stopping to see shows\entertainment and we usually are a group of 10, so that can slow us down. Plus it's nice to have a few days of just relaxing by a pool, since we rarely see the sun back home.

We had the 13-20th booked in a Deluxe Studio at BRV and saw the discount come up now. I tried to jump on it through the Disney website, but it's showing as unavailable for my room class. Am I likely to have better luck calling them directly? When I first booked it (it's the second re-booking of a trip from this past spring break), the CM told me that I could try back if they released a discount, but I'm wondering if they will give it to me when the website is showing it as unavailable.
It couldn't hurt to call that's for sure. I just checked to see if it would show for me for the dates I'm there and it isn't showing available for my week either.

Thanks for the add!
Yes, the last few trips we have. I have become spoiled, lol. We really can relax and not stress about stopping to see shows\entertainment and we usually are a group of 10, so that can slow us down. Plus it's nice to have a few days of just relaxing by a pool, since we rarely see the sun back home.

Wow, that's awesome. My last trip (August 2019) was just hubby and I and we actually had a more relaxed trip. He doesn't do thrill rides but did do some with me and I skipped some so he didn't feel obligated. We also relaxed and people watched and it was so nice not feeling like we had to do everything. This trip will be just a girls trip with both of my sisters, 2 nieces and a niece in law and my daughter. I imagine it will be more go go go because we all like all the rides. There's a couple I don't generally do because they trigger headaches for me (like Rockin' Roller coaster) and I will ride Space mountain but really don't care for it. So maybe while they ride, I will slow down and people watch or just suck it up and ride them with them.

Hello!

Joining this thread for March 14-22. We will be staying at CB for the first time since we couldn't get Port Orleans Riverside or Wilderness Lodge! It will be myself and my husband, and our two daughters. My parents will be trying Fort Wilderness campsites for the first time in their RV and joining us in the parks for two days!

Hotel and tickets are purchased but still tweaking my dining wishlist. I'm hoping Space 220 will be open by March in EPCOT along with Remy's Ratatouille Adventure.

Oh and we're booked in a pirate room... haha, not something we would typically seek out but it's saving us $440 bucks!

Last edited:

Hello!

Joining this thread for March 14-22. We will be staying at CB for the first time since we couldn't get Port Orleans Riverside or Wilderness Lodge! It will be myself and my husband, and our two daughters. My parents will be trying Fort Wilderness campsites for the first time in their RV and joining us in the parks for two days!

Hotel and tickets are purchased but still tweaking my dining wishlist. I'm hoping Space 220 will be open by March in EPCOT along with Remy's Ratatouille Adventure.

Oh and we're booked in a pirate room... haha, not something we would typically seek out but it's saving us $440 bucks!

Added you to the list. I need to start working on our dining wish list too. Trying to plan with 7 people makes me nervous because I keep reading people are having trouble getting ADRs for 7 people. I don't know if its because they may be limiting seating to 6 people or what.

We're going March 4-10, staying at Beach Club Villas. My daughter's one request was to swim more on this trip (last time was in November and it was pretty chilly in the evenings) so this was my top pick. MIL is definitely coming and is working on convincing FIL lol. As much as we try not to, we always seem to be park commandos and are determined to take it down a notch this time. We want to see some of FL that's not Disney so for the first time we're planning on renting a car and taking a day for somewhere else, maybe the Space Center.

My husband declares that he won't go if he has to wear a mask, so if you encounter a man bound and gagged, that'll be us. I'm desperate for this trip, we lost our first Aulani trip earlier this summer.

Otherwise, I'm enjoying planning this trip! I would normally be getting the battle plan ready to book meals at 180 days soon. I love the change to 60 days, it feels so less stressful and I'm not irritating the family asking what they want to eat in 6 months. I also booked airfare yesterday and got a great deal. Can't wait!
That's the week we normally go.. but this year it's getting pushed to the end of the month due to a wedding. We just got back from our make up trip. Orlando closed down when we were there last March. Because we just got back I thought we would not go in March, my DH said why is that? So I am going to make reservations again..
This year I bought go orlando passes again. My 10 year old has asked every year to go see winter and hope so that's our first stop.

Whoa did you guys see the new boarding procedure for rise of the resistance? You can actually check for it before you get to the parks. Starting at 7:00 am on the day of your HS park day. They will still offer the 2:00 time to get one as well but you do have to be in HS in order to get one then. If we are still allowed park hopper during our trip this would work out great because we would have several chances to grab one if we are successful on our HS day. But if we have to have specific park reservations we may have to rethink our specific reservations.

Come March does anyone think the mask mandate will be optional or mandatory like it is now? We don't know if we still need to keep planning or wait until 2022 to bring our son for his first trip, we won't to make the most of it since we don't make down to often.

Come March does anyone think the mask mandate will be optional or mandatory like it is now? We don't know if we still need to keep planning or wait until 2022 to bring our son for his first trip, we won't to make the most of it since we don't make down to often.

Honestly at this point I'm just hoping it will be open. In my opinion if it was my very first trip, I might would wait. Have you been before or is it all of y'alls first trip? You're probably going to get mixed opinions on this though.

Honestly at this point I'm just hoping it will be open. In my opinion if it was my very first trip, I might would wait. Have you been before or is it all of y'alls first trip? You're probably going to get mixed opinions on this though.
We came on our honeymoon six years ago. This will be our first trip with our son.

Whoa did you guys see the new boarding procedure for rise of the resistance? You can actually check for it before you get to the parks. Starting at 7:00 am on the day of your HS park day. They will still offer the 2:00 time to get one as well but you do have to be in HS in order to get one then. If we are still allowed park hopper during our trip this would work out great because we would have several chances to grab one if we are successful on our HS day. But if we have to have specific park reservations we may have to rethink our specific reservations.
I'm excited about this.. because if I dont get it I'm not going. Our last trip to HS in March they were gone in 30 seconds. So when we went last week I did not even go to HS I cant see the sadness on my families face again.

I'm excited about this.. because if I dont get it I'm not going. Our last trip to HS in March they were gone in 30 seconds. So when we went last week I did not even go to HS I cant see the sadness on my families face again.
I'm happy about it too. With there being 7 of us, I was afraid some would not wanna be up and in the park as early as I needed them to be to grab a boarding pass. Now I won't stress as much. Plus knowing before hand will at least let me know a game plan for when we rope drop (those of us that will be rope dropping).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts