Official May 2018

Magical Express tickets showed up today :yay:

DH wants to get a towncar from MCO thinking that it will be a bigger surprise to DS when we pull up in front of the Poly. I get that, but after thinking about it I think that taking DME is part of the fun and that's money we can put towards other things.

We are inching closer and closer to May! Wooohooo!

I got all my fp's made, I think we have nearly every Tier 1 ride over the 2 weeks except for shows (fireworks, etc) managed to get an adr for Beaches & Cream, kids will be so excited to try the Kitchen Sink.

47 Days til we leave!

Magical Express tickets showed up today :yay:

DH wants to get a towncar from MCO thinking that it will be a bigger surprise to DS when we pull up in front of the Poly. I get that, but after thinking about it I think that taking DME is part of the fun and that's money we can put towards other things.

We get a towncar or limo every time we come. That way, it's not such a big deal having to wait for DME to stop at other resorts and risk missing our flight. Plus it's fun to see other people's reaction to the towncar. LOL

We get a towncar or limo every time we come. That way, it's not such a big deal having to wait for DME to stop at other resorts and risk missing our flight. Plus it's fun to see other people's reaction to the towncar. LOL

I didn't think about the part of stopping at other resorts, normally we stay at CSR and they have always stopped there first. I assume that the Poly would be grouped with GF and Contemporary. Thank you for pointing that out, it tips me back in the direction of the towncar.

We are arriving on May 31 and leaving on June 4. It’ll be a kid free trip for my wife and me to celebrate my birthday and an early celebration for our anniversary. Don’t worry, we’ll be back with the kids in October.

We are staying at CSR. It’s our first time staying there, but I’ve heard really great things. I put ina request for a refurbished room so I hope that comes through.

This is a shorter trip than we usually take, but I’m really happy with the plan I have put together. Just time to hurry up and wait now.

We are arriving on May 31 and leaving on June 4. It’ll be a kid free trip for my wife and me to celebrate my birthday and an early celebration for our anniversary. Don’t worry, we’ll be back with the kids in October.

We are staying at CSR. It’s our first time staying there, but I’ve heard really great things. I put ina request for a refurbished room so I hope that comes through.

This is a shorter trip than we usually take, but I’m really happy with the plan I have put together. Just time to hurry up and wait now.

I have stayed at Coronado twice before and love it there actually. It seems to get a bad rep for being a convention center but we have stayed there at the end of May and early June and never felt it was crazy with business people. When we stayed in 2009 they had recently renovated the rooms, we prefer Casita 5, close to a stop and one of the early ones. The grounds are beautiful and the kids loved the pool area I am sure you will enjoy your stay!

30 days today!

I am going to head to look at the hours and make sure they still work with our plans :)

I am getting so excited - and only one more week of teaching after this one. Then grading, but I am pretty ready to be done with classes for the semester!

23 days to go! Finishing up getting all the little things left for the trip, I have a feeling these next few weeks are going to go slow and fast at the same time haha.
We're going for our first time from May 11-18 at AoA, and then a 3 day cruise, and then back to AS Movies for one night. So excited!

I was so excited this week. My 30 day mark for vacation is tomorrow (Thursday). I had dreams about getting fp the last two nights. I've been checking on MDE all week to see what the potential fast passes that will be available. Then on the way home it hit me....wait I won't be in Disney for 30 days, I am leaving in 30 days. No fp for me quite yet but I'm getting there! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!