Official May 2018

Sorry about Boardwalk. Unfortunately, BW and BC are hard to get at 7 months anytime there is a festival going on. I tried to book BC Sunday, right at my 7 month window, and ended up with BW instead. But hey at least we're going to Disney.

This is true. We are staying at AKL Kidani Village Savannah View. Last time, we stayed at Jambo House. The wife and I loved it, but we just wanted something different this time. Oh well, it's still going to be fun !!!

Last edited:
All Booked! May 13th - 19th at the Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge. Now I just need to wait to make the dinning reservations.

So I knew my 180 days was coming up on November 4th. I just looked at the calendar and realized it's a Saturday. Doesn't look like I'll get to sleep in that day! Not that I figured I'd be sleeping in on my ADR day, but I had assumed it was a day I had work. Now I just have to hope that my ninja skills are good enough to get what I want before my early risers find out what I'm doing since we didn't plan on telling them until we're on our way to the airport.

So I knew my 180 days was coming up on November 4th. I just looked at the calendar and realized it's a Saturday. Doesn't look like I'll get to sleep in that day! Not that I figured I'd be sleeping in on my ADR day, but I had assumed it was a day I had work. Now I just have to hope that my ninja skills are good enough to get what I want before my early risers find out what I'm doing since we didn't plan on telling them until we're on our way to the airport.

I love that you're surprising them! I think you can make ADR's on the app on your phone, so maybe you can sneak into the bathroom? :P

That's an idea! Worse case scenario I wake DH up early and have him take both the kids into DS's room for a bit so I can sort everything out. I'm not to worried about trying to get one for Tusker House, but I'd like to try too get an Ohana breakfast and dinner so I may have to play with a few dates and times.

That's an idea! Worse case scenario I wake DH up early and have him take both the kids into DS's room for a bit so I can sort everything out. I'm not to worried about trying to get one for Tusker House, but I'd like to try too get an Ohana breakfast and dinner so I may have to play with a few dates and times.

I had originally planned on Tusker House breakfast, but we're doing MK the day before AK, so I now I think I just want a leisurely morning to recooperate. So now, I'm just shooting for BOG lunch on DD's birthday!

Aww. That would be a good birthday present! I was originally thinking of doing Hollywood Studios for our first day so we could take it easy and build ourselves up for the other parks, but Kenny has it listed as one of the worst parks for that day. (I wasn't even thinking that it was May 4th so all the Star Wars fans will probably be there). He's got AK listed as the best day so we may be heading there instead. I'm going to wait until a few more calendars come out to compare. I'm still trying to find a site that ranks the parks 1 to 10 for each day.

That was EasyWDW but he does not do them anymore. It was really helpful last trip. Sad he does not do them. I am waiting for the calendar to plan around extra magic hours.

We booked last Thrusday for our third trip to WDW. May 6-10 at Cabana Bay in Universal, than May 10-20 at POP Century! I had my heart set on French Quarter after our previous two trips to Riverside. But budget won this round, as we got a goo UOC discount for POP, and we just couldn't stay as long as we'll stay if we went with FQ. I'M sure we'll have an awesome time, and I'm already getting excited about going to a new resort!

Hi everyone, booked Grand Floridian for may 22 to may 28, then stay at universal for 4 nights. We have never been to GF but I always dreamed about staying there. Can't wait :dogdance:.

Going May 9-17th. Renting DVC points for the first time and staying at BCV. So excited!! We are taking my parents for their 42nd anniversary. For those wondering what May is like at Disney, it's awesome! Weather is hot, but not summer Disney hot. There were many nights that we'd wear a light hoodie. There was ONE year in May that we went and it seriously rained the entire time. Lets hope that doesn't happen again! Crowds are completely manageable as long as you use your FP's wisely.

I will be totally bummed if Toy Story Land opens early and we barely miss it :(

That was EasyWDW but he does not do them anymore. It was really helpful last trip. Sad he does not do them. I am waiting for the calendar to plan around extra magic hours.
No wonder I was having such a hard time. I had been looking at April and couldn't find it anywhere. At least I know I wasn't going crazy!

After being sure we'd be doing Saratoga (home resort, not a fan) for my honeymoon in May I was just able to get 4 nights at Poly and 3 at Boardwalk starting on the 14th and I'm losing my mind.

195 - going solo to Jambo House!! My plan is to ride FoP at least 15 times :) I'll never be able to do that with family in tow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!