• May 14-15: Richard Marx* - “Right Here Waiting”
  • May 16-19: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas - “We Built This City”
  • May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work* - “Who Can It Be Now?”
  • May 22-23: War - "Low Rider"
  • March 24-27: The Guess Who - "These Eyes"
  • May 28-29: Jon Secada - “Just Another Day”
  • May 30- June 1: Blood, Sweat and Tears - “Spinning Wheels”
Yep. Every slot filled except 12-13.

Just moved around some of the travel plans for my May trip. The work conference is on May 20th & 21st. I don't get out of the conference until around 5pm each day. In the past I have flown in on Sunday morning and then stayed until Wednesday night, getting in some park time before we have to depart on Wednesday morning/early afternoon. But looking at prices of flights it is a few hundred dollars cheaper to come in on Friday night and fly out Tuesday night. That would actually give me 2 whole days at the park with my daughter before I have to go to the conference on Monday. With the savings on the flights, going to book two nights at AS Movies and then move over to Yacht Club on Sunday afternoon for the conference.

I've been seeing quite a few bad reviews for Le Cellier. I have reservations for our trip. I am wondering if I should cancel this ADR. It is 2 TS credits and I already have 12 TS reserved for our 7 day trip, 5 over for the trip. I can get good steaks where I live and I'd hate to be disappointed by something that I've wanted to do for our last 3 trips but never did. I figured that I'd ask here although I'd probably get more input on dining board. There appears to be a bunch of frequent visitors on this thread and I want some opinions please. I would probably replace it with Biergarten although I may want to try someplace that we haven't been to before.

I've been seeing quite a few bad reviews for Le Cellier. I have reservations for our trip. I am wondering if I should cancel this ADR. It is 2 TS credits and I already have 12 TS reserved for our 7 day trip, 5 over for the trip. I can get good steaks where I live and I'd hate to be disappointed by something that I've wanted to do for our last 3 trips but never did. I figured that I'd ask here although I'd probably get more input on dining board. There appears to be a bunch of frequent visitors on this thread and I want some opinions please. I would probably replace it with Biergarten although I may want to try someplace that we haven't been to before.

I’ve never eaten there, but I will say everyone has an opinion. We love San Angel Inn and so many people don’t. If it’s something that’s been on your bucket list I say go for it.

I’ve never eaten there, but I will say everyone has an opinion. We love San Angel Inn and so many people don’t. If it’s something that’s been on your bucket list I say go for it.
Agreed! The last time we ate at LeCellier it was only 1 TS. It was very good but we waited about an hour for a 2:30 lunch ADR! I agree that you should do it since you will always wonder if you dont. That being said, we are going to Biergarten in May and I haven't been there since the late 80's!

It's been quite a few years since our last visit to Le Cellier and we do have many signatures we love (for filet and other dishes) so none of us have a huge interest in LC BUT; I agree with PP's that if you've wanted to try it for awhile, just do it :goodvibes I'm like that with many Disney restaurants and the more I put them off the more I'm dying to go lol. When I do, sometimes I realize I never need to go again while others I can't wait to go back! Either way I get it out of my system for better or for worse. I also agree with @Daniela Rose in that there are certain restaurants the masses LOVE that we do not like at all, so I say give it a shot :thumbsup2

On another note I'm doing the Up Close With Rhinos tour in May :cheer2: Tried to book this last Nov. and again for our trip last month but it sells out SO quickly, however one of my DIS friends going with the group in May was kind enough to book it for us the other day! So excited because this sounds great!

Just moved our flight to Saturday, May 11. Unfortunately, Pop Century currently has no availability for that night. Sooo... I guess we have to either do a split stay, switch resorts for the entire trip, or wait and hope something opens up at Pop for that night. Sigh.

They've finally finished filling in the Garden Rocks series for May and June!

• May 1-4: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone - I’m Henry VIII I Am
  • May 5-7: Don Felder, Formerly of the Eagles - Hotel California
  • May 8-9: A Flock of Seagulls (NEW for 2019) - I Ran (So Far Away)
  • May 10-11: Marshall Tucker Band (NEW to Garden Rocks for 2019) - Heard It in a Love Song
  • May 12-13: Peabo Bryson (NEW for 2019) - If Ever You're in My Arms Again
  • May 14-15: Richard Marx (NEW to Garden Rocks for 2019) Right Here Waiting
  • May 16-19: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas - We Built This City
  • May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work (NEW for 2019) Who Can It Be Now?
  • May 22-23: War (NEW for 2019) Why Can't We Be Friends
  • May 24-27: The Guess Who - American Woman
  • May 28-29: Jon Secada - Just Another Day
  • May 30-June 1: Blood, Sweat and Tears - Spinning Wheel
  • June 2-3: Eddie Palmieri (NEW for 2019) - Vamanos Pa'l Monte

On another note I'm doing the Up Close With Rhinos tour in May :cheer2: Tried to book this last Nov. and again for our trip last month but it sells out SO quickly, however one of my DIS friends going with the group in May was kind enough to book it for us the other day! So excited because this sounds great!
I remember we both were trying for the Rhino tour for November. I’m so glad you have it booked for May!
Kathy and I have it booked for our March trip can’t wait :D

With a somewhat interesting turn of events, we are now booked May 11-15 at Bonnet Creek. Me, DH, DS9, DS7, DD5, DS3

We were originally booked Oct31-Nov7 2019 at Pop, but with the combination of Wine and Dine and Jersey week I was getting nervous about crowds. Then free dining came out so we booked a September trip just in case we changed our minds about the November trip.

But then, last week we found out we are expecting baby #5, due in October. So neither of the trips we had booked would work well.

Then Frontier came out with the Kids Fly Free promotion! I was intrigued because our kids have never flown before due to the cost of flying for a family of 6. We always drive (2100 miles roundtrip). We were able to book all 6 of us on Frontier for $750 for a quick trip. Originally I had in mind that if the pregnancy goes well then we will do one day at MK and do a gender reveal (we have never found out the gender for our babies ahead of time but I always thought Disney would be a fun place to find out...and on Mother's Day....how amazing would that be?!?!). We ended up using my in laws Wyndham points to book at Bonnet Creek. We have never stayed offsite before, so this will be another big change for us, but the resort looks amazing! We wanted to spend plenty of time relaxing at the pool and maybe doing other things in Orlando that we never do. But then I got to thinking what if we just cancelled the late 2019 trips all together and get the 4 park Magic Select tickets. It's actually a decent deal so we might be doing that, plus the trip would be $2,000 cheaper than the November trip (although 3 nights shorter).

I feel like I have so much to learn about when flying with kids! I have flown a ton as a college athlete and then again in my young professional career. But flying with kids is a huge unknown. We are renting a minivan and will need to bring a car seat for DS3 and a booster for DD5. Plus DS3 will need a stroller in the parks so I am actually thinking of buying a used jogging stroller here at home to take with us as we can check it for free. It would be cheaper than renting a stroller. Thankfully 2 of the kids are "older" and can help carry things in the airport. We are only checking 2 bags but each kid/adult gets a backpack.

If you have any tips on flying with kids (especially with checking car seats and strollers on planes), please share!
Also, any tips on going to Disney while pregnant please share! I'm pretty sure there's only about 1 ride at AK that I can go on! (NRJ)

DH decided today we should go for my birthday-this month :D So another quick trip over Presidents Weekend! I know this is the May thread but so excited I'm getting another visit in before my May trip, I needed to shout about it :cheer2: Kids don't want to come so another adults only stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter