****Official May 2019 thread****

35 days away as of today!!

What last-minute tweaks are y'all needing to make to your plans or are you all set to go?

I'm still trying to get a decent Beaches & Cream reservation. It's my white whale, I fear. I have an ADR for 6 at a time I love, but we're a party of 7. I have reservation finders set up at both websites I'm aware of that do that, so hopefully something will come through. My only problem is, I'm so focused on getting B&C, I don't really have room to look for the other dining I'd like to fix. It's a conundrum. It isn't that B&C is really so amazing, but it's a fun little place to eat and we're bringing along my future dil and she hasn't been to wdw since she was a child. It's also cheap and we're paying OOP for dining this time, except we've got the qs plan for one night at the beginning of our trip just to help pay for our mugs and a couple meals at the start. To be clear, we have one night at AoA before we move over to Pop for the rest of our trip, so we made that a ticketless package and included a dining plan. Anyway, yeah, I have some dining issues to work out but otherwise I'm pretty happy with our plans.
Luckily I have no tweaking to do! I'm part of a big DIS Girls Trip (along with @ArielSRL) so many of my plans were made by the group. To be honest the trip is WAY more scheduled than my normal adults only trips and even more than our trips when we take the kids! On adult only trips we usually have one or two ADR's and FP, 80% of which get changed. I won't change the majority this time since I'm excited to be with all my friends :goodvibes however DH just decided a couple weeks ago to come, I added MK DAH a few days ago, and this is leading to me backing out of a dinner and I think one breakfast. There are also 2 places I'd like to eat that right now it doesn't look like I'll get to so I may try to sneak at least one in!

Please add us to the list. We'll be staying at Music from May 13th to the 18th. Our first night is a room only reservation and we might switch to AK that one night for a special treat.

It's my husbands first time and I haven't been for just over 15 years. We are crazy excited!

So for those of you on-site, do you get your own luggage or let ME take it for you? We always grab our own....

We were thrilled to get our flight moved so we would arrive early enough to let ME deliver our luggage! We get in at 4:35, so it could be getting closer to bedtime before we get our bags, but that's okay. We're coming from central time anyway, so even 8:30 will feel like 7:30 to us.

Please add us to the list. We'll be staying at Music from May 13th to the 18th. Our first night is a room only reservation and we might switch to AK that one night for a special treat.

It's my husbands first time and I haven't been for just over 15 years. We are crazy excited!
I say do AK! That will be an amazing introduction to Disney for your DH and an excellent "welcome back" for you. Have a wonderful trip!

So for those of you on-site, do you get your own luggage or let ME take it for you? We always grab our own....
Almost always ME but in February we only had carry ons( way too hard for me lol so won't be happening again) and after waiting 20 minutes for a bus we grabbed a Lyft. $40 and we were at our resort 25 minutes later! So I may not use ME next month because as much as I love starting our trips riding the ME, I kind of liked the super quick Lyft better :rolleyes1

Bday trip booked, I'm turning 30. :scared: May 10-13, staying at YC. I'll be doing my first DAH at DHS which I'm thinking will give me more precious pool time at SAB and more time to eat my way through the Flower & Garden Festival. :butterfly

My May 4-11 trip is also a birthday trip. Birthday is May 10. I wish I was only turning 30. I'll be 45. :crazy2:

30! That’s nothing! Lol. Dh and I are both 40 this year. Eeeek. Live it up!

We are 49 days out and I am finished doing the physical planning...all we have to do is wait impatiently. Today I purchased DxDP for our trip, it's been a while since we did any sort of dining plan. It's going to be a ton of food, but we are definitely up for the challenge :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!