****Official May 2019 thread****

Packing today!..........Hope all that are already there busy making magical memories and that the rain forecast is wrong......eeks, rain every day of the week next week!

I know! Every day! The rain forecast has put a little bit of a damper on my excitement. We cancelled our HEA dessert party.

But even if it rains the whole time, at least we'll be there. Just being on property is a great feeling.

WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!! I can't believe it. It's been over 15 years since I've been to WDW and my husbands never been there and we'll be there tomorrow! Just one more day!

It's going to be a wonky trip. Arrive at midnight for first night at Pop, 2nd night at POFQ (resort day) and then 4 nights at ASM. We have one full day at each park.
I'm really excited about POFQ, it just looks so beautiful.

This site has been so helpful, I can't wait to post pictures of the resorts, food, rides and shows to help others with their planning.

The one week countdown is officially ON!! We should be about halfway through our flight to Calgary at this time next week then it will be into MCO! Starting to feel more excited about it now that we are in the home stretch. It’s been feeling like it isn’t real!

We’re only at Disney for 2.5 days before moving onto Universal so we have lots to fit in! Fingers crossed so hard that our flight is on time so we don’t waste a minute! First time things: slinky dog and all of TSL, Satuli Canteen, POFQ, and trying out the Star Wars Void experience. Then of course the favourites like FOP, HEA (but a bit casually - will take a “so/so” spot so that we can enjoy the park and rides instead of waiting), Prime Time lunch. Yay!

WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!! I can't believe it. It's been over 15 years since I've been to WDW and my husbands never been there and we'll be there tomorrow! Just one more day!

It's going to be a wonky trip. Arrive at midnight for first night at Pop, 2nd night at POFQ (resort day) and then 4 nights at ASM. We have one full day at each park.
I'm really excited about POFQ, it just looks so beautiful.

This site has been so helpful, I can't wait to post pictures of the resorts, food, rides and shows to help others with their planning.
Be sure and try the beignets........at POFQ.. and then take the boat down to Disney Springs.....lovely and relaxing ride...Have a great trip

Be sure and try the beignets........at POFQ.. and then take the boat down to Disney Springs.....lovely and relaxing ride...Have a great trip
Beignets are absolutely happening! We love them at Disneyland and have even made a special stop at downtown Disney to pick some up on our way home from LA a couple of times, lol.
The boat to Disney Springs is one of the reasons we picked POFQ, it sounds so lovely.

DH and I are too excited so we decided to start driving down tomorrow when DS gets out of Preschool instead of doing the whole drive Tuesday. Now I’m in overdrive trying to get things done around the house and pack since I’ve been sick this week and been lazy. Our plan is to head to Disney Springs for a bit before checking in at ASMo. Guess our countdown is now at 22 hrs!

Just got back and wow what a trip! I still can't believe it's over. Everything went pretty well. Some light rain here and there and the heat is definitely getting up there, but overall the crowds were pretty light and we didn't have super long lines anywhere! Hope everyone heading out this month has a great time!

We've been back a week and a day. It was a quick but fun adults only trip. Our first adults only in about 8 years. I wasn't fond of flying (we usually drive with our 2 rugrats as its only 6.5 hours) and we dealt with all kinds of delays (driving would have been quicker on both accounts). Flower & Garden was great, plus drinking and eating and shopping at DS and brunch at Cali Grill. We took Lyft most places since it was just us two. It was a great getaway to meet several (think 2 dozen+) Disboard friends. Now I'm back to work (I'm a teacher so I only have 2 weeks left but its a crazy busy 2 weeks) and no Disney depression because we go again in 26 days (June 8-16) then July 4-7, August 30-Sept 2, Oct 10-13, and Nov 27-Dec 1.

Planning to start a TR soon (still have to finish March). Wishing all of you that are still waiting, a magical trip!

Crossing my fingers that the weather won't be too bad while I'm there! Right now, forecasts say clear skies but we'll see! :umbrella:

We leave 2 weeks from today, time seems to be going by really fast. It does help that my oldest is graduating from HS on Tuesday (this trip is her celebratory trip) and there is a lot of things going on for that. Then helping my youngest get ready to take her finals and a couple of her final projects. We will be starting to pack this weekend, my girls and I have our clothes picked out and are in piles on my floor in my room, but I still have to get the vanity things and pull out our vacation necessities. My DH is a late packer, but I think I will be urging him to at least pull out his clothes :goodvibes.

Just 1 week left to go!! I think I've finally settled on all my ADRs (I even managed to snag a table at California Grill which was my top choice for restaurants!!) and weather is looking wonderful! I just can't wait, it feels like time is moving at a snail's pace!! :flower1:
I can't wait to get to Epcot for the first time in 19 years and absolutely absorb all the Figment merchandise :figment:

Just 1 week left to go!! I think I've finally settled on all my ADRs (I even managed to snag a table at California Grill which was my top choice for restaurants!!) and weather is looking wonderful! I just can't wait, it feels like time is moving at a snail's pace!! :flower1:
I can't wait to get to Epcot for the first time in 19 years and absolutely absorb all the Figment merchandise :figment:
We too will be there next week and agree time is dragging! You will be amazed at the changes at EPCOT and I hope you enjoy the Flower and Garden Festival!

We fly out in 3 hours! Wowsa. I've been so busy at work I haven't really had time to anticipate...and now my stomach is in knots, I'm so excited! I checked the forecast on the Weather Channel earlier today and I thought it looked like a beautiful week. I guess I'll go check again!

Got home late Wednesday night from a super fun solo trip.

Normally it's really tough to leave Disney, but my best friend just got an internship there so I know I'll go back to visit her some time in the fall. Hooray!

The only problem is that I explored Animal Kingdom Lodge for the first time on my last night. I made a promise to myself that I would stay there one day. If only there were room in the budget...

Enjoying a mani/pedi with DD before heading home for :laundy: and packing.
We fly out of Philly at 6:00am on Wednesday just have to get through work on Monday and Tuesday :badpc:
Great to hear everyone who’s returned had a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter