• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Media release of Magic Renos

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
I apologize if this has already been posted. I didn't have time to read the 20+ pages of replies on the Magic renovations Confirmed post.

Here is the link ... new aqua dunk video is at 18:20 ish mark.
There is still going to be a kiddie pool...just not in the shape of Mickey's head.
There will be a splash area next to it as well as a covered splash area like Nemo on the Dream.
Topsiders will become Cabanas
They are incorporating the animation part into animators pallete but are keeping the black and white to color concept as well.
The nice thing is that the imagineer in charge was also apart of the original build of the Magic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwAV...be&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter