"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a YT video and the girl went to a sold out MNSSHP last week and wait times were pretty ok. 45 minutes to 7D, 40 for Haunted Mansion, 15 for Pooh and Peter Pan. We don't do the parties for rides but if I come across any wait times that are 10 minutes or less I'll definitely join the line.

We are so excited to be going to the Christmas Party this year! We haven't been in years! What does everyone wear? Christmas shirts? Christmas Pj's?
Ugly sweaters? I would love to see some pics for inspiration!

KOHL'S now has their Christmas tees and fleeces out...they have Disney and Star Wars shirts this year...they are $14 each regular, but I picked up two yesterday on sale for $10 each...so I have my shirt ready for MVMCP on 11/28...

KOHL'S now has their Christmas tees and fleeces out...they have Disney and Star Wars shirts this year...they are $14 each regular, but I picked up two yesterday on sale for $10 each...so I have my shirt ready for MVMCP on 11/28...
OMG, thnak you SO much for mentioning Kohls! I just found the perfect pair of pajamas for us, we even match!

I was able to book FP for MVMCP on 12/22. Those are the only tickets we have for that trip and we got the email letting us know we could book our FP. I only booked 7DMT as the times just worked out to only be available at 5:00p and we have ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern for 4:00p while we let the crowds thin out (traditional Christmas dinner before a night of Christmas fun!). Fingers crossed that all is fine with this fast pass, and that they still let us in at 4:00p so we can make that reservation. I'm actually more concerned about them not letting people in at 4:00p than anything else.

Ooh! Thank you so much!!!

@monique5, can you please shed some light on the Jungle (Jingle) Cruise?

Looks like it was not an attraction on the Mnsshp map 2016/2017, but it was for mvmcp 2016. I also heard it kept the Jingle theme during the day.

Hoping to hit it at the party (with a hopefully lower wait than during the day)

Thanks!!!

@monique5, can you please shed some light on the Jungle (Jingle) Cruise?

Looks like it was not an attraction on the Mnsshp map 2016/2017, but it was for mvmcp 2016. I also heard it kept the Jingle theme during the day.

Hoping to hit it at the party (with a hopefully lower wait than during the day)

Thanks!!!

Of course, MNSSHP 2017 Thread & Map should be accurate as well as MVMCP 2016 details. We won’t know about MVMCP 2017 until 1-2D before 1st Party or day of.

For Jingle Cruise Info, it’s been in Post 2 for awhile.
See Post 2.
:santa: Jingle Cruise (Jungle Cruise)
This popular attraction will return to Disney World starting November 2017! You will be able to enjoy this Christmastime overlay of the Jungle Cruise through January 2018.

Each year the Jungle Cruise at Disney’s Magic kingdom is magically transformed into the Jingle Cruise as the boat ride’s skippers set out on a holly jolly journey across the rivers of Asia, Africa and South America. And just like last year, the Jungle Cruise Skippers are homesick for the holidays so they have decided to add some holiday cheer to the job site! Guests taking the cruise will come across a queue and boathouse decked out with homemade decorations, gifts and items from back home. Each Jungle Cruise boat has also been temporarily renamed with a holiday moniker and the always funny Skippers are ready to entertain with their seasonal jokes.

Of course, MNSSHP 2017 Thread & Map should be accurate as well as MVMCP 2016 details. We won’t know about MVMCP 2017 until 1-2D before 1st Party or day of.

For Jingle Cruise Info, it’s been in Post 2 for awhile.
See Post 2.
:santa: Jingle Cruise (Jungle Cruise)
This popular attraction will return to Disney World starting November 2017! You will be able to enjoy this Christmastime overlay of the Jungle Cruise through January 2018.

Each year the Jungle Cruise at Disney’s Magic kingdom is magically transformed into the Jingle Cruise as the boat ride’s skippers set out on a holly jolly journey across the rivers of Asia, Africa and South America. And just like last year, the Jungle Cruise Skippers are homesick for the holidays so they have decided to add some holiday cheer to the job site! Guests taking the cruise will come across a queue and boathouse decked out with homemade decorations, gifts and items from back home. Each Jungle Cruise boat has also been temporarily renamed with a holiday moniker and the always funny Skippers are ready to entertain with their seasonal jokes.
Awesome- I thought I read that somewhere and now I remember where it was- your post!!! Lol

Yes I thought it had the Christmas overlay the whole season but was hoping it was also available for the party- dd wants to do it 3 times!! Maybe she’ll be a skipper one day...

Thank you :)

Awesome- I thought I read that somewhere and now I remember where it was- your post!!! Lol

Yes I thought it had the Christmas overlay the whole season but was hoping it was also available for the party- dd wants to do it 3 times!! Maybe she’ll be a skipper one day...

Should this be on our radar for a FP or it will be easy to walk-on?

You are most welcome! :santa:

Should this be on our radar for a FP or it will be easy to walk-on?
I would think a short wait during parties. For non parties would be ok early in the morning, but line can get long during the day so would thjnk about a FP if you can’t see it during a party or early morning...

51D and counting Until our Disney Christmas Vacation! :santa:

Just registered for DME. So excited! Ordered our Minnie Ears Headbands! Working on T-shirts for trip. Finalizing what we are wearing to the parties. Working on party plan.:woohoo:

Only 5 more MNSSHP to go, so MVMCP is right around the corner!!!!!!

47 days for us!!
I'm so concerned about the weather... I dread the idea of having to carry both winter and summer clothes. Of course, we don't have Christmas sweaters (I'm from South America and our Christmas is HOT!), so we'll wear something weather-appropriate and not holiday-appropriate. Oh well, not real-life problems, I know...

47 days for us!!
I'm so concerned about the weather... I dread the idea of having to carry both winter and summer clothes. Of course, we don't have Christmas sweaters (I'm from South America and our Christmas is HOT!), so we'll wear something weather-appropriate and not holiday-appropriate. Oh well, not real-life problems, I know...

I just pack jeans and 1 sweatshirt and my Northface jacket. Layers. I love the excuse of buying Disney "winter" clothes too ----hoodie, sweatshirt, etc.

I just pack jeans and 1 sweatshirt and my Northface jacket. Layers. I love the excuse of buying Disney "winter" clothes too ----hoodie, sweatshirt, etc.
I like the way you think... :thumbsup2
Last time we went, in February, we got a cool evening that caught me at Epcot without a jacket :cold: so I had "no other solution" but to buy a lovely WDW1971 hoodie that looks like made of jean, everybody likes it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter