"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Post #1 - Is there a Dessert Party. 2017, Fireworks Holiday Dessert Party. Info included in post. Done dates are already sold out. If you type in above name on Disney website, you can book. Not sure if Included link in post. Reservations opened about 2 weeks ago. PP have suggested maybe another special event will open during party, PP not blogs.

Sorry for not providing more details, softball. But all details in Post 1.

Yeah, I read that post already. It talks about the Tomorrowland Party only. I was curious if there would also be a Garden party.

Seems as though it is all speculation at this point.

Assuming that they do not allow FP+ reservations from 4PM-7PM as rumored...what are standby wait times like during those hours? We will be attending on Sunday December 3rd.

Those with August MNSSHP tickets have already made FP+ b/t 3:30-6:30.

Also, this year testing closing MK @ 6pm to Day Guests (See Post #1 for details & link), this is 1st time for this, so hard to predict. PP should post before your party about wait times & closing earlier to day guests.

I purchased my tickets early for our trip in November. I got them in the mail and they are plastic cards. Not even Christmas themed. Is that normal? This is my first time so I have no idea what to expect.
Mine too. I was a little bummed that they were random nonchristmas themed cards.

I'm interested in this too! I know it'll be a lot better than during the day but just *how* much better? We will be attending the Dec 14th party!
I went to MVMCP about 4 years ago and remember everything being so crowded. Between Main street with people waiting for the parade to the rides, there really wasn't a difference compared to regular park hours IMO. We are trying it again because it was still fun with the whole theming and abundance of characters walking around.

I am looking at going to the MVMCP on one of the first dates in early November. I thought traditionally the park isn't decorated fully until Thanksgiving. Has that changed now? Will the park be Christmas ready for the first MVMCP or will they still be adding more decorations after that?

I am looking at going to the MVMCP on one of the first dates in early November. I thought traditionally the park isn't decorated fully until Thanksgiving. Has that changed now? Will the park be Christmas ready for the first MVMCP or will they still be adding more decorations after that?

They typically have the Parks totally christmasfied in Nov. 1st. With the exception of the big tree in MK which they keep down until the film the Christmas Day parade (usually first week of Nov)

They typically have the Parks totally christmasfied in Nov. 1st. With the exception of the big tree in MK which they keep down until the film the Christmas Day parade (usually first week of Nov)
In early Nov, only MK will be decorated. The other parks don't get decorated until closer to Thanksgiving. The MK decorations will go up overnight after the last Halloween party. Last year the tree went up right away because the parade was filmed at DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter