"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. That's what I was thinking the number might be. I've been in a bubble of busy, so I haven't been keeping up on the boards much. I had a feeling this could happen, as there's no party on Thursday night. We arrive Wednesday and leave Sunday, so Friday was our only party day to attend.
That's our schedule, too, and why we're also there on Friday!

Apologies if this has been discussed in the past. For those who have attended the Fireworks dessert party during MVMCP, are the seats assigned by when the tickets were purchased or first come first serve based on when one show's up. As always thanks for everyone's helpful information.

I'm planning on being in line for some of the characters for an extremely long time -- and I'll be solo on 12/1. Would it be okay and/or safe for my spot in line to ask the guests around me to hold my spot while I run to the restroom?

I'm planning on being in line for some of the characters for an extremely long time -- and I'll be solo on 12/1. Would it be okay and/or safe for my spot in line to ask the guests around me to hold my spot while I run to the restroom?

I wouldn't risk it. I would go to the bathroom before you get in line.

Thanks for the suggestions. The uber might be the way to go. It's our 1st day and the longest so don't want to exhaust myself right off the bat. Which resort is CR?

CR is the Contemporary Resort. You can either take the resort monorail one stop to get there or simply walk from MK. When you exit MK, you will walk to your left and walk on a path to the left of all the buses. You will know you are on the right path if you see the monorail track above you as you walk.

Apologies if this has been discussed in the past. For those who have attended the Fireworks dessert party during MVMCP, are the seats assigned by when the tickets were purchased or first come first serve based on when one show's up. As always thanks for everyone's helpful information.

I'd appreciate any feedback on the current plan we have for our MVMCP schedule. Thanks!!

4PM: use FPs for JC and Pirates
5:00 - 5:30 - get in line for 7D
7:40 - Merriest Celebration
8:15 - Frozen Holiday Wish
Break for Rides, Snacks, etc.
10:00 - Holiday Wishes
11:00 - Parade - near train station so we get snow and can be close to the exit.

Is there another popcorn bucket this year at the party besides the Pluto one? I was really looking forward to getting the Mickey Santa one.

My son and i will be there on the first as well...another variable for sell out might be because it was the last day for a passholder discount...it is the reason I picked that day :) so excited!!

We are planning to attend the 12/10 party. There are 19 of us. How soon do we need to purchase tickets?

I have a weather related question. I am coming from Vancouver, west coast. We arrive on Dec 6. The weather reports say it will be in the mid to high 50's in the evening. I was just in NYC and during the day it got up to 50 but it was still very cold, jacket weather maybe because of the wind and tall buildings blocking out the sun?
Should I bring my packable down jacket or just a sweat shirt?
I'm from NYC and I would bring the packable down down jacket also. Once the sun goes down it feels much cooler. It was just 60 in the evenings and I needed something thicker than my hoodie. But I guess it depends on how thick your hoodie is and if you tend to get cold easy. I do.

Do they close the small paths next to the castle for the fireworks? If so, how quickly do they reopen the small path into Fantasyland? (The path that is to the right of the castle, exits close to Princess Fairytale Hall).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!