****Official DLR November 2020 Check in****

aRes Travel seems to have also stopped selling tickets yesterday. Sorry.

Disney's official announcement:
According to paragraph 2, the reopening of the parks and hotels (GCH and PPH) will be delayed until state approval is received to open.
According to paragraph 3, DTD will reopen as scheduled on July 9th.

Starting to think less and less likely that it will be worth taking our trip in November. Don't even have tickets yet. Were wanting to get flex APs. Oh well at least all of our flights and hotel are refundable and just purchased with CC points.

I am joining the growing number of peeps not vacationing this year. Just cancelled 3 hotel reservations and flights. It hurt my heart. I'll keep up the thread though and keep my fingers crossed for everyone else!
Big hugs for you -- so sorry to hear about your cancelled trips. :( Thank you for sticking with this thread! I really appreciate it. Hope you are continuing to recover and regain strength!

Us too. We’re not cancelling August yet in case any guest recovery is offered, but we won’t be traveling in November. Here’s to hoping for a better 2021.

Us too. We’re not cancelling August yet in case any guest recovery is offered, but we won’t be traveling in November. Here’s to hoping for a better 2021.
I also have an August and November hotel room booked at PPH. I remember you from the April board (sigh....). I didn't think to hold on to the August one for now - was going to call today to cancel. Interesting.

Reactions: EmJ

August 18-28 at GCH was the other I cancelled. can't do one without the other because November was going to be the laid back, check out the Christmas decorations (my DS first holiday visit) and I can't cram everything in. I'll be watching and hoping for you!

We will be there from 11/20 -11/27. We will be staying at VGC. A rescheduled trip from May. We never bought tickets for our May trip. Does anyone here know when we will be able to purchase tickets and make reservations for November? Hope we can make this trip happen.

We will be there from 11/20 -11/27. We will be staying at VGC. A rescheduled trip from May. We never bought tickets for our May trip. Does anyone here know when we will be able to purchase tickets and make reservations for November? Hope we can make this trip happen.

No word on ticket sales yet...

... Does anyone here know when we will be able to purchase tickets and make reservations for November? Hope we can make this trip happen.
Keep up with the DLR Reopening Superthread on this board. The first page has all the official announcements (dates of the latest update in red). That superthread will have the news when tickets sales will start again.

Take me off the November list. I decided to go ahead and reschedule for April, 2021. I hope the world is a little safer to travel in by then, but I still plan on going to my first Dapper Day, just later than I had initially planned. It was such a tough decision, but I think it's the right one! But I'm still just a little heartbroken. But I keep telling myself that maybe Avengers Campus will be done by then and I'll get to see that, too!

I'm still stubbornly holding out hope that we'll be able to take our November trip. It's our special grandma/granddaughter trip and I really just want to go with her and have a magical time. We've watched a bunch of videos of the DisneyWorld reopening, and it looks like Disney is doing everything they can to help us be safe in the parks. Fortunately we're only about a 7 hour drive away, so we don't have to worry about air travel. We're keeping our fingers crossed that everyone wears their masks and observes physical distancing so we don't have any more reopening rollbacks here in California. We can do this. ::yes::

I'm still stubbornly holding out hope that we'll be able to take our November trip. It's our special grandma/granddaughter trip and I really just want to go with her and have a magical time. We've watched a bunch of videos of the DisneyWorld reopening, and it looks like Disney is doing everything they can to help us be safe in the parks. Fortunately we're only about a 7 hour drive away, so we don't have to worry about air travel. We're keeping our fingers crossed that everyone wears their masks and observes physical distancing so we don't have any more reopening rollbacks here in California. We can do this. ::yes::

The travel was the main reasoning behind my postponing: I would have to fly and I'm not feeling safe doing that just yet. If I could drive, I would probably be there opening day, whenever that might end up being.

The travel was the main reasoning behind my postponing: I would have to fly and I'm not feeling safe doing that just yet. If I could drive, I would probably be there opening day, whenever that might end up being.

I agree - if we had to fly, I would definitely postpone. There's just no way to stay safe on an airplane right now.

We are hoping we can still go in November but it most likely won’t happen. :(

we already had to cancel our June trip and being there for Donald’s birthday and we really don’t want to miss out on Disney for an entire year but it may happen. We are hoping on a Disney Cruise for January but that’s also just hopeful and probably won’t happen either :(

Hi All! We have a trip scheduled for WDW Thanksgiving week. I'm keeping it until we get closer to the date and the dining window. If I had to decide today, we wouldn't go mainly because there are quarantine restrictions between the two states (NY and FL). That alone makes it impossible to go. Obviously if that is still in place, we cannot go even if we wanted to. Still hoping for a miracle! Our April trip was cancelled. Everyone is going crazy wishing for the best.

Hi All! We have a trip scheduled for WDW Thanksgiving week. I'm keeping it until we get closer to the date and the dining window. If I had to decide today, we wouldn't go mainly because there are quarantine restrictions between the two states (NY and FL). That alone makes it impossible to go. Obviously if that is still in place, we cannot go even if we wanted to. Still hoping for a miracle! Our April trip was cancelled. Everyone is going crazy wishing for the best.
Are you looking for the WDW Check-In? This is the DLR Board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter