*** Official October 2018 Thread ***

I changed my resort to French Quarter- my home! It's weird, I wasn't exactly "into" my trip when I was staying at Pop. I was saving money, which was great, but I wasn't super excited. Now that I get to be back at my favorite resort, wake up at 6am and have my breakfast at the frog fountain...I can't wait!

Also...haven't bought tickets yet, but I'm going to be doing the Party on 10/25.

I changed my resort to French Quarter- my home! It's weird, I wasn't exactly "into" my trip when I was staying at Pop. I was saving money, which was great, but I wasn't super excited. Now that I get to be back at my favorite resort, wake up at 6am and have my breakfast at the frog fountain...I can't wait!

Also...haven't bought tickets yet, but I'm going to be doing the Party on 10/25.

We love POP!! This will be our 5th trip. 4th staying at POP! We did AOA once and was not impressed. Maybe one day when the kids are older we will venture out and try new resorts!

List updated 7/7!

We hit 99 days yesterday!! My daughter and I had a BFF day yesterday (our best friends live 1.5hrs away from us. :sad1: ) and we started the day by opening the Disney Store! It was so cute and the girls got Mickey lanyards!

Made my tentative FP list today. It's going to be hard to pick because my daughter was 43in at her Dr appt last month. She has another appt the day before our FP day (3mth asthma checkups), so hopefully she's grown by then!

Don't know why it took me so long to remember to join the October group but please add me in! Family and I will be staying at POFQ and Pop from 10/24-10/29. We will be doing out first MNSSHP on 10/28! Can't wait!

Geez I just realized I should be looking for this thread lol. We booked our trip in March or April. We will be at pop and beach club 10/23-10/30! We just got into double digits today!!

Didn't realize there was a thread for this so checking in for my October trip. Sorry if this sounds like a lot of work because I think it will be but our trip looks like this:

Oct 8th - SSR
Oct 9th - Oct 11th - AKL - K
Oct 11th - Oct 14th - Carnival Cruise Liberty
Oct 14th - Oct 17th - Poly
Oct 17th - Oct 18th - SSR
Oct 18th - Oct 20th - Coronado

I know it is a lot of switching rooms but as things came up we added days and we did DVC rental so when we saw we had to move no matter what we figured might as well try different resorts. Hoping that I can get something better then Coronado but right now nothing is really showing up that I want to go too. I can't wait for this trip as it is our longest trip anywhere and our first time leaving the country.

We are booked at Pop from Oct 26-Nov 3 for our honeymoon!! It'll be our first time at Food and wine and our first Halloween party on Oct 28 too! Can't wait!!

Congrats on your wedding and honeymoon! I wanted to honeymoon in Disney too but my DH wasn't up for it. He's now been converted and has agreed that we'll renew our vows there one day. Maybe we'll cross paths at the 10/28 party, it's our first party too!

Congrats on your wedding and honeymoon! I wanted to honeymoon in Disney too but my DH wasn't up for it. He's now been converted and has agreed that we'll renew our vows there one day. Maybe we'll cross paths at the 10/28 party, it's our first party too!
My Dh was not thrilled about going to Disney for our honeymoon and now we are going three times this year lol. We are hoping to renew our vows there too. We wanted to get married there but it was way too expensive. We instead got married on lake Bryan and it was beautiful.

Thanks! We are both huge Disney fans, and I've been many times with my family growing up but we have only had one trip together since we met!

We've had our room booked for a couple of weeks but recently got a good deal on flights and now that those are booked and paid for and we bought our MNSSHP tickets it is starting to feel real!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!