*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

You did put your dates down! So sorry I missed you, that has been remedied and you're in the Roll Call!
:ccat:
You have almost the same dates as me!

Thank you and please, no worries :hippie: As much as I know we'd all like to spend our days strictly in DIS/WDW mode, unfortunately real life gets in the way and takes over a small part of our minds sometimes lol.

And, my memory sucks so..............:D

YAHOOOO October 22-25 our first ever adults only Food and Wine trip! As of now staying at the Double tree in Disney Springs as we have points to get it free... unless a great deal on site pops up!

(actually we did adults only before kids....but i'm not counting that)

:figment: You've been added to the Roll Call!
We need those F&W menus... I'm getting hungry.

I just realized we will be at WDW on October 1st, the opening day anniversaries for both Epcot and Magic Kingdom. Even though 2019 isn't a landmark year to celebrate either park, do they still do anything special on that day at either park?

We will be there September 28th - October 3rd; staying at CBR! (My husband and 3 kids' first time!) I'm already in the September thread but technically we'll be there more days in October. :-)

We will be there September 28th - October 3rd; staying at CBR! (My husband and 3 kids' first time!) I'm already in the September thread but technically we'll be there more days in October. :-)
You're in the Roll Call! :mickeyjum

We will be there from the 23rd to the 30th staying at POR. It will be my girlfriend’s first time ever going to WDW and I plan on doing a Disney proposal. Looking forward to an awesome trip.
A Disney proposal! As Marie would say: "How romantic"
tumblr_mzwy83ZkKE1tqs1heo1_500.gif

Ignore Berlioz, he's just being a brat. LOL.

You're in the Roll call! I hope your future fiance doesn't see this.

Last edited:
Greetings fellow October 2009 visitors! My long overdue, canceled last year for surgery, Orlando Vacation is ON! DH and I will be in “The World” October 18-26 2019. I have $577 left to pay on the package and it has become real finally. We will be at POR with 9 day Park Hoppers. Looking forward to Food and Wine. Still debating the Halloween party. pixiedust: Let the Magic Commence!

Im booked for ft wilderness October 29th - november 9th, im guessing thats more November then october, but i like Halloween better:-) i look forward to trick or treating in the park and at the campground. Now, i need to plan on decorations! It will be my daughters first time to disney. I havent been in like 15 years.

Im booked for ft wilderness October 29th - november 9th, im guessing thats more November then october, but i like Halloween better:-) i look forward to trick or treating in the park and at the campground. Now, i need to plan on decorations! It will be my daughters first time to disney. I havent been in like 15 years.
You've been added! :smickey:

We will be there October 13-19th staying offsite. We will be doing our first halloween party on this trip. Can't wait!

We will be there October 13-19th staying offsite. We will be doing our first halloween party on this trip. Can't wait!

You've been added! :sulley:

I'm looking forward to the decorations in the MK. In the past we saw them go up overnight, but it was always around the time we were leaving. Main Street looks beautiful in fall colors.

It should be cool! Im going to book the haloween party also, it looks like fun. We will be doing halowwen at the campground, and that will be a new experience for us also.

I'm looking forward to when they announce the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine dates.
They were early with the Halloween and Holiday party dates, hoping we don't have too long to wait.

I'd better start putting together our Dining wish list.
I still find it hard to know which park we'll be in on which days this far out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter