*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

Hi there! I will be traveling to WDW solo from Oct 19-26....and can not wait!! I'll be staying at POP which is an old friend. :hug: This trip is a gift to myself for doing so well in my first year of college....at the age of 46! I got the highest average in my program and I am so proud of myself I just had to celebrate! Coming from Niagara Falls, Canada and the exchange rate is pretty high right now, I wish I could afford a moderate. I had originally booked POFQ but I just couldn't justify the price plus an added 35% in exchange, so POP it is. But, as I said, we are old friends and I am very happy to see the renovated rooms. Looking forward to planning with you all!
Congratulations on your first year of college. Keep it up!!
Enjoy your trip

Checking tonight to reserve a spot at an RV campground somewhere close to either Ocala or Orlando since there is an almost 0 chance to get a Saturday spot at Ft Wilderness. I ordered a new topper cover for the RV now I just have to fix the washing machine. My wife thinks I'm crazy going over the RV when we still have some time left. I hate last minute surprises plus I'm ready to pack and head down right now!!

Just killing time till the 21st of August when the fastpass window opens. I am hoping for a FP for Slinky dog at HS.

Hi there! I will be traveling to WDW solo from Oct 19-26....and can not wait!! I'll be staying at POP which is an old friend. :hug: This trip is a gift to myself for doing so well in my first year of college....at the age of 46! I got the highest average in my program and I am so proud of myself I just had to celebrate! Coming from Niagara Falls, Canada and the exchange rate is pretty high right now, I wish I could afford a moderate. I had originally booked POFQ but I just couldn't justify the price plus an added 35% in exchange, so POP it is. But, as I said, we are old friends and I am very happy to see the renovated rooms. Looking forward to planning with you all!
Congratulations on college! It is hard to go back once you have been out of school for a while.

I stayed at Pop in May solo and loved it! With the ability to have the 2nd bed up all the time it gave me so much room. I was able to spread out and I had the table to eat at or just sit & organize things or write in my journal instead of sitting on the bed. The bathroom is such an improvement from the old rooms. Plenty of spaces to store things and not have everything out on the counter. I am going back in October but I will have a friend. We will see how the room is with 2 adults 🙂

Oh and we will be there the same dates!

Enjoy your solo trip. I had a great time solo. It was a definitely a different trip than when I am travel with someone. I will definitely go solo again.

Soooo how does everyone feel about ROTR not opening until December? Personally I'm relieved and hoping crowds will be lower for our October trips. Anyone postponing until after the opening date?

We are booked October 6-13 at All Star Sports. I'm hoping for a Magic Kingdom After Hours event that week. Fingers Crossed!

Soooo how does everyone feel about ROTR not opening until December? Personally I'm relieved and hoping crowds will be lower for our October trips. Anyone postponing until after the opening date?
I'm hoping the exact same thing! We are not postponing, as the main driver for us is birthdays. I'm hoping this will make it easier to see the sections of Galaxy's Edge that are open. And maybe even make for lower crowds all around. Since we're staying off site, maybe even fast passes for tough still will be easier? One can hope....

I'm definitely not postponing and also expecting (hoping for) lower crowds. I never expected ROTR to be open before December (I booked our trip in January before they announced SWGE so we thought we'd miss it altogether). We're staying 9/28-10/4 so I'm also on a September thread, and everyone's Fastpass bookings have gone SUPER smoothly! My FP day isn't till 7/30 but I have high hopes!

I'm happy, but not too so. Oct should be as quiet as the GE area will get for some time. However, I scheduled a trip for my son, one of Disney's biggest fans, and his wife for Dec 8 - 13. I hope the crowds in DHS don't ruin that park for him. Last time they were there the Osborne lights were playing in the background.

We are a go for our dates too, I was not planning on riding anything at SWGE anyway. If my son and I can build a droid and just check it out I am good with that. I am hoping it would suck some of the crowd out of Toy Story Land so I can get a FP for Slinky Dog.

Just had a Disney trip with family in mid April during Spring Break which was great but pumped for first Adult only trip in a very long time with my wife to celebrate 20th wedding anniversary at Pop Oct 4 thru 9. First time at Pop after several stays at CBR & POR so excited for that and the fact that SWGE will also be open. Let the anticipation build as well as FP day is less than a month away!

Just had a Disney trip with family in mid April during Spring Break which was great but pumped for first Adult only trip in a very long time with my wife to celebrate 20th wedding anniversary at Pop Oct 4 thru 9. First time at Pop after several stays at CBR & POR so excited for that and the fact that SWGE will also be open. Let the anticipation build as well as FP day is less than a month away!
Added you into the Roll Call! :darth:

Hi all!! I have had to change my trip three times for this year!! Hopefully this one will stick.

October 27-Nov.1 at All Star Movies!! Please add to roll call!!

Solo trip to celebrate my birthday!! No plans for the Halloween Party this trip. But Food and Wine is gonna be on my list of musts.

Hi, I'm going October 23 - November 3, staying at CCV (and some nights offsite).

This is a partly solo trip, although I have some days that I'm meeting up with friends.

For the days that I'm solo, I currently have an extra spot in most of my dining reservations. If anyone else who will be there solo around that time, might like to meet up for some meals, music shows, or park touring, you're welcome to send me a message.

Worked on the motorhome again this weekend fixing the washer/dryer and other odds and ends. Tried another 100 times to get a camping site for Saturday the 19th but still nothing. I guess we will just find an offsite spot somewhere close to the Orlando/Ocala/Kissimmee area. Hopefully we can get on our site early on Sunday, get everything set up and then maybe a little swimming and then head over to Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts