*** Official OCTOBER 2021 Countdown Group - HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY WDW! ***

twinklebug

too far away from home.
Countdown to 10/1/2021 = 500 Days! (edited 5/20/2020) :darth:

Note, this is not the October 2020 thread which can be found HERE.

image by Disney Parks Blog

A thread for those of us with countdowns to October 2021 WDW plans and stays

There's bound to be so much going on with Disney's 50's anniversary of the Magic Kingdom, plus any Halloween celebrations.

I'll gather information and links to important threads for us and add them below as needed.

Let's get amped for some fun! :smickey:

Last edited:

twinklebug

too far away from home.
October 2021 Roll Call!
Drop a note in the discussion here with your dates and resort and I will add you in!

For those folk updating their dates or reservations, please quote your last posting and give the new dates and resorts.

:tink:
Sept. 21 - Oct. 3 - chinarider - CR
Sept. 23 - Oct. 5 - megveg- FW
Sept. 25 - Oct. 9 - twinklebug - AKV-Kidani
Sept. 26 - Oct. 3 - AnnTiquity - CBR & CR
Sept. 28 - Oct. 8 - louey - YC
Sept. 28 - Oct. 12 - StageTek - POP & POFQ
Sept. 29 - Oct. 2 - merfsko - CR
Sept. 30 - Oct. 3 - NJlauren - CR
Sept. 30 - Oct. 3 - kylenne - CR
Sept. 30 - Oct. 4 - crazy4wdw - CR

Neighboring roll calls:

To be added

Last edited:
  • Toolulu22

DIS Veteran
    This will be fun! We’d like to go down 8/21, but will hold off until summer 22 if it looks like it will be better to enjoy the festivities and coming experiences, Epcot in particular. Shouldn’t be long before we have more information.

• megveg

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
    Im here im here im here! will be down 9/23-10/5 2021 in an RV plus some nights at AKL and Copper Creek!

• NikkiDP

DIS Veteran
    Yes! So excited this thread is a thing. We don't have anything on the books yet, but I have been telling my DH that we are going for the past two years! Can't wait to hear more information!

StageTek

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
    Yep! I'm ready to go. I just bought my Annual Pass and right now I'm planning on Sept 28 to Oct 4 at POP Century and Oct 5 to 12 at POFQ

I worked the 25th of Disneyland, went to the 50th of Disneyland and then worked the 60th. I'm new to The World (my first trip was 2007) so being there of the 50th of Magic Kingdom will be very special. I suspect it will be crazy crowded but I'm really looking forward to it.

I wonder when we can reserve resort rooms...

megveg

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
    Yep! I'm ready to go. I just bought my Annual Pass and right now I'm planning on Sept 28 to Oct 4 at POP Century and Oct 5 to 12 at POFQ

I worked the 25th of Disneyland, went to the 50th of Disneyland and then worked the 60th. I'm new to The World (my first trip was 2007) so being there of the 50th of Magic Kingdom will be very special. I suspect it will be crazy crowded but I'm really looking forward to it.

I wonder when we can reserve resort rooms...
    499 days for end of sept beginning of oct is may ish. :)

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.