***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to plan for June and wondering if the 2 Pandora rides fall under 1 fastpass umbrella or 2. Guessing 2 but thought I'd ask for planning purposes. Thanks!

Trying to plan for June and wondering if the 2 Pandora rides fall under 1 fastpass umbrella or 2. Guessing 2 but thought I'd ask for planning purposes. Thanks!
Two different rides = two separate FP+
1. Flight of Passage
2. Na'vi River Journey
It hasn't been announced if Animal Kingdom is moving to tired FP+ or not.

Thanks rteetz for confirming in the "where is Pandora" thread there will be an actual "pedestrian tunnel" under the road for the "Pandora to Harambe Theater District Walkway".

That is going to be so cool!

Do you think Disney will "theme" the walkway to Pandora theme or to Harambe theme or do you think there will be a gradual change in theme?

I was thinking how cool it would be for the Pandora bioluminescence to be used in the Tunnel!Thanks.:)
Gradual.

Flight of Passage- A flying virtual reality simulator attraction, where guests wear 3D glasses and learn how to ride a mountain Banshee. The ride has four separate theaters and seats in rows similar to Soarin' at Epcot.

Great thread !!!

So my question is if they have four separate theaters, is there any info on the ride capacity as in guests per hour in comparison to Soarin? Obviously length of ride and loading and unloading procedures will help in determining the outcome, just curious if any info has leaked out?

Great thread !!!

So my question is if they have four separate theaters, is there any info on the ride capacity as in guests per hour in comparison to Soarin? Obviously length of ride and loading and unloading procedures will help in determining the outcome, just curious if any info has leaked out?
We don't know how long exactly the ride is yet so we can't get an accurate capacity yet.

Going down for quick MNSSHP this fall, wondering about AK day. Just DD16 and I will be going. Wondering if we should do Pandora at rope drop so we don't miss it, then move on to rest of park ending with ROL. Do our normal park routine which should end about 1:00 then move on to Pandora in afternoon (obviously FP Pandora rides) finish with ROL. Option three is to skip Pandora do rest of park; we have an open time from 8:00am-2:00pm last day where we could return to AK and just do Pandora. Any thoughts? Anyone else trying to figure this out?

Can't wait to experience Pandora! Wondering if my 16 yo DS will be able to do Flight of Passage as he was afraid Soarin' would make him nauseous.

Going down for quick MNSSHP this fall, wondering about AK day. Just DD16 and I will be going. Wondering if we should do Pandora at rope drop so we don't miss it, then move on to rest of park ending with ROL. Do our normal park routine which should end about 1:00 then move on to Pandora in afternoon (obviously FP Pandora rides) finish with ROL. Option three is to skip Pandora do rest of park; we have an open time from 8:00am-2:00pm last day where we could return to AK and just do Pandora. Any thoughts? Anyone else trying to figure this out?

There's no way I'd miss Pandora at night. It's going to totally transform. I'll be scheduling 3 days for AK on our next trip. lol

how will AP be able to view this early? Is it random as you are walking around AK and they ask if you are an AP and take you?? Or do they send an email invite kind of thing? (as based on previous new ride previews)
Only the April 22 date has been given for the AP/DVC trials to begin. @cigar95 hasn't heard any other details, so far.

Only the April 22 date has been given for the AP/DVC trials to begin. @cigar95 hasn't heard any other details, so far.

Interesting. If it's by email, invite, or just happening to be there...I'd like to know as the wife and I could definitely go up there that day if we could get in being AP's

What is everyone thoughts...Do they think Pandora rides will be available for EMH on 5/27?

What is everyone thoughts...Do they think Pandora rides will be available for EMH on 5/27?

Interesting they have AM EMH scheduled for AK the day Pandora debuts.

I'd be willing to bet they either change EMH to a different park, or Pandora won't be open until regular park hours. They very well could have it open for EMH though so I guess we'll have to wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter