***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I switch to EPCOT fastpasses now, I won't be able to watch for FoP fastpasses. I appreciate the group's input.

I'm not sure this is correct. I think you can make the EPCOT ones and then keep checking for FOP- just cancel them if you find FOP available and make new ones at AK. I usually rely on @hiroMYhero to correct me if I am wrong, so hoping she will once again stop by and give her opinion! :)

I'm not sure this is correct. I think you can make the EPCOT ones and then keep checking for FOP- just cancel them if you find FOP available and make new ones at AK. I usually rely on @hiroMYhero to correct me if I am wrong, so hoping she will once again stop by and give her opinion! :)

You're right, @preemiemama. I just looked it up and found on the Disney Mom's Panel that you can look at other parks for FP even if you already have some at a different park. You just have to make sure you don't click "done" at the end because that means you actually changed your FP. Here's the link:
https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/question/view-fast-pass-options-available-without-cancelling-275194/

You're right, @preemiemama. I just looked it up and found on the Disney Mom's Panel that you can look at other parks for FP even if you already have some at a different park. You just have to make sure you don't click "done" at the end because that means you actually changed your FP. Here's the link:
https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/question/view-fast-pass-options-available-without-cancelling-275194/
Thank you so much! I did not know this functionality existed. I am going to change to EPCOT and then watch for FoP using this. Diaboarders are the Best :flower1:

I also wanted to say, there are definitely size variations in the seats. I am a larger pooh-sized girl. I was a bit worried about fitting on the seat but took the advice from this board to make sure to push up really far and go on my tiptoes. My first ride I fit just fine. My second one the operator had to come in and push in the back restraint a bit more and it was pretty uncomfortable. My third and fourth were also fine. I also never had issues with my calves fitting, even though they are on the larger size too.

I need advise, please. the only FP+ time that I was able to obtain for FOP was on the final day of our trip at 3:40pm.
Our "flight of passage" back to New Jersey via MCO is 7:20pm that night.
We are not using ME as we are at the Swan and using UBER. from there to MCO.
We will be all packed up and just need to grab our bags and skid daddle.
Is this doable or is it crazy.
Thanks.

We were not successful in getting FOP for day 63 (not surprising)but did get it for day 66 (yey!). We still want to go to AK on day 63 because it's headed into thanksgiving so will be very busy on day 66 (11/21) and we'd love to check out pandora when it's a little more manageable crowd-wise. What I'm looking for is fastpass advice. I'll be at EPCOT day 63 in the morning and at AK in the afternoon. I am currently holding some AK fastpasses so that I can watch availability to see if FoP pops up. If I'm unable to get FoP, then I'd much prefer to have morning EPCOT fastpasses and just see what I can get in AK in the afternoon, knowing we won't get FoP. If FoP is <120 minutes, we would just wait. The other AK fastpasses we have are just fillers/ not favorite attractions. Unless FoP pops up, I'll pull the plug and get morning EPCOT fastpasses. My question is when do I do that? If I wait too long, EPCOT morning fastpasses won't be available. We would get test track, SE and Mission Space at EPCOT. If I switch to EPCOT fastpasses now, I won't be able to watch for FoP fastpasses. I appreciate the group's input.
Even if you book Epcot fastpass you can look at AK fastpass availability.

See thread https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...al-tier-1-booking-fps-for-long-stays.3538258/

I need advise, please. the only FP+ time that I was able to obtain for FOP was on the final day of our trip at 3:40pm.
Our "flight of passage" back to New Jersey via MCO is 7:20pm that night.
We are not using ME as we are at the Swan and using UBER. from there to MCO.
We will be all packed up and just need to grab our bags and skid daddle.
Is this doable or is it crazy.
Thanks.
Wow...IDK...that's cutting it close. Are you going back to your room and then uber to the airport? How long to airport? I'd say you should be exiting the park by 4:30. Back to resort for your stuff....5:15...hopefully. Then to airport. Where does that put you time wise?

whats the wait if you try to do the river boat ride at opening and not FOP

I'm sure it depends on how busy it is when you go, but we were there Labor Day week, and we had maybe a 5-minute wait at opening, and we were not in the front of the crowd. We were there pre-opening but not so early that we were in the front of the group waiting to get into Pandora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter